Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The melvin effect - Why chad is low inhib and incels are high inhib

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
See picture

over for melvincels :incel:

I hate this cruel Existence and i want the pain to end

Chad gets continual social reinforcement because of his good looks. And Incel Tears expects some balding manlet framecel to 'be confident' as if its easy.

Absolutely true.

I've come to understand "high inhib" behavior as a protection mechanism in response to repeated failures.

Chad has everything

Absolutely true.

I've come to understand "high inhib" behavior as a protection mechanism in response to repeated failures.
Yeah, you would never have developed this behavior otherwise. When rejection, failure, embarrassment etc are all you've ever known there's no reason to be confident, there's no reason to ever put yourself out there.

we should go ER on roasties in fortnite

Yeah, you would never have developed this behavior otherwise. When rejection, failure, embarrassment etc are all you've ever known there's no reason to be confident, there's no reason to ever put yourself out there.

I think this also partly explains why social interactions are so difficult for us, it's because we literally can't be ourselves because our true selves is considered flawed by most people. This requires us to prethink almost everything we say, which makes socializing psychologically draining and thus unpleasant.

Last edited:
I think this also partly explains why social interactions are so difficult for us, it's because we literally can't be ourselves because our true selves is considered flawed by most people. This requires us to prethink almost everything we say, which makes socializing psychologically draining and thus unpleasant.
Combine that with the halo effect which makes everything worse.

high iq
Chad gets continual social reinforcement because of his good looks. And Incel Tears expects some balding manlet framecel to 'be confident' as if its easy.
reverse inceltears iq

Melvin sound like a incel name

Melvin has to realize it never began and stop trying/start building up his copes. Unfortunately, self awareness is lacking among most men. They still choose to be bluepilled cucks.
To be fair, it's hard to see the world differently if you've ever known one thing, seen in it from one point of view. Though I don't understand why some guys don't notice chads or chadlites.

I suppose that even if they notice, society, media, most advice (bluepilled) tell them it's just confidence, personality etc. So they always think they haven't cracked the code, found the good hobby, said the perfect string of words and so on.
Melvin sound like a incel name
That's why I love that pic so much. It's on point and the name is fits perfectly.

So hypothetically speaking, let's say someone had a late puberty and became somewhat of a chad but was high inhibition as fuck.

Do you honestly think females would turn him down?

Transcript please.

And yet idiots say "just (insert here) bro". No, I don't think I will. If you're unattractive to most if not all women then nothing you do matters/works. I've tried plenty of things that prove this.

Incels develop high inhibness easily, but you sadly can't cure it...

Incels develop high inhibness easily, but you sadly can't cure it...
The only way to cure it is to become at least chadlite and get constant validation and success that override all your previous negative experiences.

I've seen this happen with late bloomers. But it takes years, it doesn't go away easily. And one thing I've noticed is that even if they become attractive and successful, and their inhibition drops, it still remains higher than that of the regular chads.

It almost never goes away permanently.
And yet idiots say "just (insert here) bro". No, I don't think I will. If you're unattractive to most if not all women then nothing you do matters/works. I've tried plenty of things that prove this.
I've tried everything (including not trying and letting em come to me). For almost a decade I've been on this road of self improvement and grinding. It improved some things in my life but it did nothing romantically/sexually for me.

If you don't cross a basic looks threshold nothing matters. It's insanely depressing.

Last edited:
The only way to cure it is to become at least chadlite and get constant validation and success that override all your previous negative experiences.

It's crazy how easy it is for foids as well.

There was this new foid at my workplace, at first she was so shy, didn't talk or look at anyone. Within a few weeks, she received so much attention/validation from thirsty guys, you could noticeably see all her inhibitions melting away and she didn't lift a finger for it, everyone came to her. And I'm like what was it about "work hard and you will succed" again? lol

It's crazy how easy it is for foids as well.

There was this new foid at my workplace, at first she was so shy, didn't talk or look at anyone. Within a few weeks, she received so much attention/validation from thirsty guys, you could noticeably see all her inhibitions melting away and she didn't lift a finger for it, everyone came to her. And I'm like what was it about "work hard and you will succed" again? lol
Look at women who declare themselves as unattractive, unsuccessful in the dating market. They get overwhelmed with attention, offers and end up with a partner every time.

You make the same post on plebbit and everyone will be on the offensive. Everyone will be telling you you hate women, you don't shower, you don't brush your teeth, you're must be an evil individual, you must be living in your mom's basement blabla

I don't like how they put fat people in these memes. Fatcel = volcel.
Redpillers think anyone could be handsome if he/she tried. If you're ugly you gotta be fat or dirty.

Last edited:
Redpillers think anyone could be handsome if he/she tried. If you're ugly you gotta be fat or dirty.
Yeah even IncelTears would use that picture to validate their talking points.
'Why can't he lose some weight?'
'Learn how to groom'
'get a haircut bro'

Chad always wins

His parents knew it was over the second he was born and gave him a suitable name.
Are there even any indicators of bad genetics in a baby? Besides obvious deformities or being born way too soon or severely underweight.

Are there even any indicators of bad genetics in a baby? Besides obvious deformities or being born way too soon or severely underweight.

It's hard to say, but the parents/grandparents are probably a good indicator of what a baby will look like as an adult.

If the parents are complete subhumans, it's probably over (unless they strike it lucky with the genetic recombination lottery and/or recessive genes from generations back).

Would be in Must Read if OP wrote this himself ngl

Would be in Must Read if OP wrote this himself ngl
I screencaped it myself at least. It was from a now defunct forum that had nothing to do with the blackpill, which made it all the more precious

I screencaped it myself at least. It was from a now defunct forum that had nothing to do with the blackpill, which made it all the more precious
Where from?