Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR accepting mass immigration is a way to give up on men

Will most of these men will move up the economic ladder in the west?

• No it’s an attempt to trying to displace average men in the west

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Yes they want to help these men in

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/AMC_Apee/status/1711716138340487323

That’s their employment level and western governments will use them to fill up the military and barely educate them other than have them do manual labor. It’s sad that countries completely give up on young men that aren’t at 100 IQ and shun them to the point the have to leave their country only to be worse off in the end… why the young women don’t leave “extreme oppressive” countries like Venezuela and Brazil?

They're just fleeing war bro

Joos brainwash women to cancel regular men that points this shit out.

I remember in northern Europe where fully grown men were labeled as children and anyone questioning it got labeled a nazi.

They're trying to keep the economy afloat, but this won't work as a long-term solution. I'd love to see what will happen next. :feelsPop:

White genocide

legal immigration is good for high iq educated individuals this is not good thogh

do they even have functional governments? they just leave because they want to, or because they got a good deal from shady ppl

and some of those nigs paid more money to leave their country, than the average whitecel wagie has in his bank account lol.

Joos brainwash women to cancel regular men that points this shit out.
This. I am tired of trying to help others see the light in this world. Best thing to do is just think of yourself. Do the absolute minimum at work. Lie, cheat, and do everything possible to get as much money while giving as little abck to society as you can. Most cucked thing you can do in this world is work hard, not make enough to build wealth, and on top of that to pay taxes

It's obviously the kalergi plans and similar plans that are being executed aggressively on a massive scale.

There's the obvious fact women support this because it further skews the dating market in their favour. Due to mass immigration Sweden now has a larger gender imbalance of men to women than china

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back