Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Accents

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Which country has the best accents and which has the worst?

I heard lots of people talking about how they hate Indian accents.

English accent sounds good on women. Not sure about worst.

Best Accent = Spanish (Spain)
Worst accent = INDIA

One of the worst accents are slavic, I can assure you this from your own experience.
The worst thing about it is that it is almost impossible to get rid off, and I don't know why but even if I say something intelligent the accent makes me sound like I'm missing a few chromosomes.
Indian accent ain't pretty either.
I suppose British accent is OP (depends on the part of Britain you're from, that is...)

I legitimately hate british accents. I can't understand them at all. They mumble EVERYTHING. I need subtitles when I listen to british people.

A very slight southern/country accent is nice to me. Not a Texas drawl by any means, but like rural Ohio or Indiana.

I really don't like Indian accents.
I also like American accents a lot more than british accents.

i like laidback american accents and for femoids romanian accents

i hate british accents although i live in UK

I have a Canadian accent or whatever you call it and like it so glad I don’t have a fucking curry accent I would rope if I did

American mogs every other, slavic and indian are poverty tier and huge turn offs

I have a Canadian accent or whatever you call it and like it so glad I don’t have a fucking curry accent I would rope if I did
Were you born in Canada?

---------------------------------------------------------------
I personally have a German accent but I hope it's not too thick and actually tolerable. At least I don't sound like a parody that you hear in movies I hate it though. Swiss German accents are the worst of them all

Last edited:
Were you born in Canada?

---------------------------------------------------------------
I personally have a German accent but I hope it's not too thick and actually tolerable. At least I don't sound like a parody that you hear in movies
yeah I was born here in Toronto. It’s why I can’t speak my own language lol

Most European accents seem cool

yeah I was born here in Toronto. It’s why I can’t speak my own language lol

Most European accents seem cool
It's probably a good thing People would probably make fun of your Curry accent.

I personally like hearing Swedish accents but I mostly prefer the native accents over non native accents.

Wacky sounding indian accent

i hate all accents besides my own. american newscaster english.

Minnesota style accents are my favorite for girls. My least favorite is Nigerian English where they randomly take pauses between each word

Indian accents are the worst

French accent on women make me diamond hard.