Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Abused dog trait : scared of opening doors

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I am afraid of opening doors when there are normies around for some reason I can't understand. I recently had a situation where I struggled to open a door to some fast-food restaurant and I felt humiliated because all normies stared at me , some overweight brown gypsy scum even laughed at me. A literal brown landwhale who's 0/10 at best laughed at me and looked at me with a second hand embarrassment.

I struggle with the NTpill so much that even basic tasks overwhelm me and I overthink everything because of that. What If I cannot open this door too ? What If I get laughed at again and embarrass myself.

How tf did u fail to open a door did u push a pull door or was it too heavy

I am afraid of opening doors when there are normies around for some reason I can't understand. I recently had a situation where I struggled to open a door to some fast-food restaurant and I felt humiliated because all normies stared at me , some overweight brown gypsy scum even laughed at me. A literal brown landwhale who's 0/10 at best laughed at me and looked at me with a second hand embarrassment.

I struggle with the NTpill so much that even basic tasks overwhelm me and I overthink everything because of that. What If I cannot open this door too ? What If I get laughed at again and embarrass myself.
Cuck

How tf did u fail to open a door did u push a pull door or was it too heavy
i pushed it did not open and i kept pushing instead of pulling because i panicked. I could not react by pulling the door since my brain is fucked and it does random shit I have no control over it and my thoughts.

i pushed it did not open and i kept pushing instead of pulling because i panicked. I could not react by pulling the door since my brain is fucked and it does random shit I have no control over it and my thoughts.
brutal bro

Lift, stop caring, become more confident. Knowing that you could physically dominate someone kind of invalidates their opinion and thus makes you more confident.

Break the door

I can open doors pretty easily but I relate heavy on doing shit in from of people in general, like I feel they're constantly judging me and I'm scared ill fuck fuck up what I'm doing.

Lift, stop caring, become more confident. Knowing that you could physically dominate someone kind of invalidates their opinion and thus makes you more confident.
he like 5’4 bro no lifting will help him

he like 5’4 bro no lifting will help him
i've tried lifting and i could not do any exercise right. I can only do curls and a few other exercises which do not require form.

i have similar issues

Too numb to care.
I did have this problem throughout middle school though, it was awful.

I turn my back as i am no servant for Foids or Normies

I turn my back as i am no servant for Foids or Normies
this is a based mindset. I will try to develop it. I demand no explanation to foids and normscum.

i've tried lifting and i could not do any exercise right. I can only do curls and a few other exercises which do not require form.
Curls require alot of form