Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Abuincelaustrali went E-R (GTFIH)

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★★

@abuincelalaustrali brother tell us it's not you. :feelskek: :feelskek: Would be based if it was you ngl. 6 bodies with a knife is kinda impressive:smonk:

This just made my day, thank you australi ERmaxxer. I am inspired:panties:

Last seen five hours ago

I knew he wasn’t a shortcel, it’s a shame a short guy didn’t do it. That would’ve been an ego boost.

I knew he wasn’t a shortcel, it’s a shame a short guy didn’t do it. That would’ve been an ego boost.
I will be the one. I want to wear the 'lanklet helicopter' meme t shirt when I go EEAHH

Last seen five hours ago
The stabbings also happened around 5 hours ago, that means he checked .is for the last time just before going E_R. He's a legend mane. Immortalized. :feelzez:

Pretty sure he posted the story here first so probably not him.

Very impressive, ngl.

@abuincelalaustrali brother tell us it's not you. :feelskek: :feelskek: Would be based if it was you ngl. 6 bodies with a knife is kinda impressive:smonk:

It's not me.

Get out fed

NTs are paying