Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICA: Homeless man throws poop at business owner in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California.

You aren't living there so why do you care

You aren't living there so why do you care
I care about taking note of the worst that humanity has to offer, Its how I binge on the blackpill.

I care about taking note of the worst that humanity has to offer, Its how I binge on the blackpill.
The homeless guy is based

@MarquisDeSade

The homeless guy is based
You live in China or Hong Kong so you don't see that many. If you lived near them, you'd know why everyone rational hates them.

I still want to go there. Murica has industry if nothing else.

My home town, nothing like it.

Sydney Australia is beginning to have a lot of homelesscels too nowadays

i hate these nasty smelly hobos in SF.

they smell absolutely horrible and theyre always spazzing out. yelling out loud, tweaking, and occasionally attack people.

theyre aggressive as fuck and mentally ill

i have a conscience though and I feel sorry for them. and if it were up to me, i'd arrest every single one of them and send them to a massive makeshift mental asylum (with outdoor tents). strap them all up to a bed and begin treatment for them immediately. they'll be sweating like hell and having seizures because of intense withdrawal symptoms but one day they'll get better and never ever get back on drugs.

thats what should happen but nooooo. thats not what happens. instead, the evil white liberals enable them to suffer even more by giving them free needles, free money for drugs.

Last edited:
i have a conscience though and if it were up to me, i'd arrest every single one of them and send them to a massive makeshift mental asylum (with outdoor tents). strap them all up to a bed and begin treatment for them.
The solution is euthanasia.

All the house owners in America want increased asset prices, which prices out people and makes them homeless.

Without this policy, there would be virtually no homeless in America. Just like with a sensible population policy, America could solve its black problem.

America is this paradise whites created, but they insist on ruining it through supporting blacks, immigration, and then making everybody poor.

I'd have a rather quick solution regarding homelessness

All the house owners in America want increased asset prices, which prices out people and makes them homeless.

Without this policy, there would be virtually no homeless in America. Just like with a sensible population policy, America could solve its black problem.

America is this paradise whites created, but they insist on ruining it through supporting blacks, immigration, and then making everybody poor.
yup they're destroying themselves. and now we're here, we'll get fucked with them

yup they're destroying themselves. and now we're here, we'll get fucked with them
Didn't you say you were planning on moving to cuckifornia?
How's that going so far? :feelshehe:

Monke approves of that!

I wouldn't put up with that shit!

Didn't you say you were planning on moving to cuckifornia?
How's that going so far? :feelshehe:

I am almost done doing preparations. I am waiting on a few things before I pull the trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back