Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Absolute Brutal Video. Never Simp for Women or give them free stuff like money/ time.

i love ur pfp that was an awesome story
those assholes blocking the veins of this society deserve it.

I sincerely and most reverently pray to Allah and beseech Him that he may send a Toyota Hilux full of Blessed Mujahedeen warriors to the home of that foid who shall capture her, inflict mass rape upon her and then subject her to the almighty and righteous justice of the Sharia by way of dull machete blade. Allahu Akbar!
i own a ka bar 1211 and it needs to be wetted with the blood of the degenerates and the wicked

She hits like a bitch. If it was Floyd Mayweather that dude would be dead
It it would still hurt though, also the guy is in emotional pain, looks like hes about to cry.

i own a ka bar 1211 and it needs to be wetted with the blood of the degenerates and the wicked
Mashallah my brother. I own an actual Columbian made machete which has a saw tooth blade on it though that would be too generous for this vile cunt as she ought to be made to endure much gratuitous suffering at the hands of the servants of Allah.

Mashallah my brother. I own an actual Columbian made machete which has a saw tooth blade on it though that would be too generous for this vile cunt as she ought to be made to endure much gratuitous suffering at the hands of the servants of Allah.
It's kind of funny cause I spent half my life being a white supremacist and hating Muslims. But now I think white people are dumb as shit and Islam doesn't sound that bad anymore. I'll take Arabs over Jews any day.

that dude is literally her looksmatch (if you don't believe me, think about what she looks like w/o makeup)

sad

It's kind of funny cause I spent half my life being a white supremacist and hating Muslims. But now I think white people are dumb as shit and Islam doesn't sound that bad anymore. I'll take Arabs over Jews any day.
I come from a similarly ideologically promiscuous background and spent much of my life dedicated to the teachings of our mutually beloved Fuhrer. I have since evolved to radical Islam as I believe that it is more commensurate with my blackpill cosmology and likewise mandates that all foids be treated as chattel property of their male overlords. Adding the divine imprimatur of Allah's sanction makes this theology particularly captivating and empowering for incels.

burn simps and cucks idc about them

I sincerely and most reverently pray to Allah and beseech Him that he may send a Toyota Hilux full of Blessed Mujahedeen warriors to the home of that foid who shall capture her, inflict mass rape upon her and then subject her to the almighty and righteous justice of the Sharia by way of dull machete blade. Allahu Akbar!
BASED! Allahu Akbar!

It's judaism 3.0.

No
That's one of her fucking FANTASIES STOP FEEDING HER THAT. leave her in a cement box dark and alone. Starve it. Make her wish she was fucking dead.

To be fair, in a situation like this, why should she respect him at all?

She's making money streaming. This faggot probably gets nothing moderating for her. He's as big of a simp as it gets.

This foids are foids because of their devilish nature
The problem is when simp cucks allow foids and reward them for thay behavior
They can be angelic if you hit her cerebral Cortex long enough. Needs more brain abuse.

I dont watch this smelly crackhead, but if u show this video to a million simp the outcome is the same they never learn therefor the solution is clear.

TSD (total simp death) for their own good
Or maybe castration.

you sir have good taste. I've seen and have been tempted by those pricey but real saw-back machetes. :feelsYall: :whitepill::feelsYall::yes::f::y'all::cool::)

The end times are here.

IMG 6788
Fuck that bitch

He still wont stop simping and there are thousands of other him around the room

the craziest part is this dude doesn’t even look half bad. he’s got a decent build, decent looks and genuinely seems chill as fuck.
Brotaal
Sub8 Theory is slowly shaping the world

potent stacy hatefuel

This is the reason why i hate cucked simping normies even more than foids. They are the ones who give all the attentions and money to foids as they are inferior in terms of looks and height than chads. Most foids are chads only so simping for foids is almost the only way to ascend for them. We should all behead them for being cucked simps.

if you have to be told this, you are a fucking idiot

about half the people on this forum need to be told this (and won't listen)

Based video. He says this should be a wake up call to people who donate to twitch thots and think they have a relationship with the e-thot.

It's also no accident that she chose a twitch mod. Twitch IS the original hardcore simping platform.

Vile slut,hate americunts like this.

Now reverse the gender roles and im all up for it