Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Abrahamism frowns upon their flocks thinking for themselves

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
True paths to spiritual enlightenment encourages people to learn and be seekers with their minds, but what do Abrahamics do?
“Here’s a book from a stagnant, frozen-in-time god with a bunch of manmade rules, adhere to them or burn in hell.”

open your minds eye buddy boyos

Jfl yeah just drink cow piss, that is truly intellectual. Jfl at this hindu dindu.

interesting tbh

Jfl yeah just drink cow piss, that is truly intellectual. Jfl at this hindu dindu.
Again, there is no fixed practices with Hinduism. You on the other hand MUST fast on Ramadan, read salat 5 times a day, can’t wear whatever tf you want, can’t get tattoos, can’t look at bitches,

can’t can’t can’t can’t... but by all means shackle yourself to an illiterate “prophet”. Surely, much profound wisdom lies in his cult following that so many readily kill in the name of:feelsokman:

Abrahamics not helped me in life, only in opposite, I wish I was born japanese in nice shinto-buddhist family

Abrahamics not helped me in life, only in opposite, I wish I was born japanese in nice shinto-buddhist family
I was born in rice Buddhist family. The key is to use principles of Buddhism to compliment Hinduism to enlighten yourself

I was born in rice Buddhist family. The key is to use principles of Buddhism to compliment Hinduism to enlighten yourself
Mogs me at not being fucked-up by catholicism

With the truth there comes a clear defined line between good and evil.To worship god is to worship god alone.You cannot love god whilst hating his actions.you cannot love two opposites.The church has spawned various philosophers,scientists,thinkers etc etc,so to say that they are not seeking a better relationship with god by furthering their knowledge is mere jesting.The christian monk first went to wilderness to unceasingly pray to god and to contemplate him without worldly distractions.Your disdain for rules is rather hilarious for you seek "enlightenment" yet do not want to be shackled.As if with newfound knowledge your course of actions wouldn't change.

you should read this book plus the books in my signature before delving further into the demonic practises of buddhism and other eastern "religions".

With the truth there comes a clear defined line between good and evil.To worship god is to worship god alone.You cannot love god whilst hating his actions.you cannot love two opposites.The church has spawned various philosophers,scientists,thinkers etc etc,so to say that they are not seeking a better relationship with god by furthering their knowledge is mere jesting.The christian monk first went to wilderness to unceasingly pray to god and to contemplate him without worldly distractions.Your disdain for rules is rather hilarious for you seek "enlightenment" yet do not want to be shackled.As if with newfound knowledge your course of actions wouldn't change.

you should read this book plus the books in my signature before delving further into the demonic practises of buddhism and other eastern "religions".
All religions are branches of the same source. Good and evil exist because you can’t have one without the other. Abrahamics believe that god created it all, no? All is one and one is all. This is why there are multiple paths lead to the same end goal of enlightenment.

Abrahamism is merely a small piece of what’s known as a “right hand path”. People often realize that there’s more than one way to do something but fail to apply it to bigger things which is unfortunate.

you can also achieve enlightenment by utilizing a “left handed” approach, embracing the dark to get to the light. This might confuse you, but let me ask you this: can you truly let go of something without first accepting it? :feelsthink: and those who follow more of a Buddhist way of dharma try to walk a more middle path. Again, all roads can lead to spiritual enlightenment.

All religions are branches of the same source. Good and evil exist because you can’t have one without the other. Abrahamics believe that god created it all, no? All is one and one is all. This is why there are multiple paths lead to the same end goal of enlightenment.

Abrahamism is merely a small piece of what’s known as a “right hand path”. People often realize that there’s more than one way to do something but fail to apply it to bigger things which is unfortunate.

you can also achieve enlightenment by utilizing a “left handed” approach, embracing the dark to get to the light. This might confuse you, but let me ask you this: can you truly let go of something without first accepting it? :feelsthink: and those who follow more of a Buddhist way of dharma try to walk a more middle path. Again, all roads can lead to spiritual enlightenment.
"all religions are branches of the same source"
since this could be interpreted in various ways i am going to wait for further clarification.

>Good and evil exist because you can’t have one without the other.

Evil doesn't have an actual ontological status.Evil is merely a privation of the good."evil" is a something that is observed when a good thing is not totally good but has some imperfection(pizza with cheap cheese for example).Evil is not something that can exist by itself.Since evil doesn't actually exist,we better stop here.

>Abrahamics believe that god created it all, no?

God cannot be both bad and good at the same time.This is logically impossible.God cannot do evil.

>All is one and one is all.

If i am me,i cannot be you since we display differences in some manner.Unless you are talking about some eastern religion concept that means much more then a simple "all is one fallacy".

>This is why there are multiple paths lead to the same end goal of enlightenment.

There are different ways to serve christ as in i serve food,you create the car that i am using to get food,someone else cooks the food.If the goal is not directed at pleasing god and doing what which is good then you are fooling yourself into serving the devil.

>you can also achieve enlightenment by utilizing a “left handed” approach, embracing the dark to get to the light.

this is absolute nonsense.This is like saying i can build a house without actually building it.to get x you get x you don't get b.What is true can only be obtained by following a strict line.

"all religions are branches of the same source"
since this could be interpreted in various ways i am going to wait for further clarification.

>Good and evil exist because you can’t have one without the other.

Evil doesn't have an actual ontological status.Evil is merely a privation of the good."evil" is a something that is observed when a good thing is not totally good but has some imperfection(pizza with cheap cheese for example).Evil is not something that can exist by itself.Since evil doesn't actually exist,we better stop here.

>Abrahamics believe that god created it all, no?

God cannot be both bad and good at the same time.This is logically impossible.God cannot do evil.

>All is one and one is all.

If i am me,i cannot be you since we display differences in some manner.Unless you are talking about some eastern religion concept that means much more then a simple "all is one fallacy".

>This is why there are multiple paths lead to the same end goal of enlightenment.

There are different ways to serve christ as in i serve food,you create the car that i am using to get food,someone else cooks the food.If the goal is not directed at pleasing god and doing what which is good then you are fooling yourself into serving the devil.

>you can also achieve enlightenment by utilizing a “left handed” approach, embracing the dark to get to the light.

this is absolute nonsense.This is like saying i can build a house without actually building it.to get x you get x you don't get b.What is true can only be obtained by following a strict line.
If you’ve read any shred on sanatana dharma, you will realize that all major religions today are a manifestation of the same essence. There’s something in all faiths that can be traced back to the oldest living tree that is sanatana dharma.

I used the terms good and evil to address the concept of right and wrong. look internally to find god. God is not some external force. You can find god in everything, including yourself. God is in creation and all creatures are a part of god, so yes I am speaking in a philosophical eastern sense that all is one and vice versa.

it all has to do with your state of god consciousness. Who says those who don’t follow orthodox paths are actively seeking out ways to piss off god? Some argue that left handed ways of devotion are actually quicker because they get you to a higher state of self-realization quicker. God is within the self and the enlightened self is at one with god.

as to it being nonsense, let me ask you this: haven’t you ever done anything and have the end result go contrary to what you thought might’ve happened? Welcome to the gist of enlightenment via left hand pathmaxxing my friend. It’s why many hardened criminals, for instance, after a life rife with heinous criminal activity, come to “find Christ/god” at the end of it all

Last edited: