Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope About to have my first drink

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
It's over anyway, all that gymmaxxing was nothing. No nut didn't help that much either. Might as well start drinking. I got the idea when I saw this guy who makes cocktails on youtube. Seemed easy and delicious, might make some myself.
I just bought a bottled margarita as my first drink. Had a few sips of beer over my life to try it but it was always shit. This will be my first actual drink, wish me luck. It's 4.8% alchohol or something

First time I got drunk was with my friends from school at 16 or 17. I was dizzy, having flashbacks of my life crying and saying "help me".

enjoy it buddy boyo

Did you like it?

Alcohol is pointless without foids to enjoy it with. :feelsrope:

Update: It tastes like soda with a yeast infection

It's meh
You're not supposed to like the taste you're just supposed to get drunk and low inhib. You can mix alcohol with soda for better taste and so you don't get chest burns

You're not supposed to like the taste you're just supposed to get drunk and low inhib. You can mix alcohol with soda for better taste and so you don't get chest burns
What's a chest burn? Because I felt weird in my chest a little but idk if that's what it is?

Drink some Berry whine Shit It mostly got 8 - 13% and tastes decent.

After 2 bottles the Effect will kick in , from there you Drink Beer and more to fully get it "

if you're not nt, it won't give you any of that liquid courage:feelsrope:

What's a chest burn? Because I felt weird in my chest a little but idk if that's what it is?
Burning sensation coming from alcohol. It can give a nice warm feeling :feelsaww:

Drink some Berry whine Shit It mostly got 8 - 13% and tastes decent.

After 2 bottles the Effect will kick in , from there you Drink Beer and more to fully get it "
I'm adding it to the list

It's over anyway, all that gymmaxxing was nothing. No nut didn't help that much either. Might as well start drinking. I got the idea when I saw this guy who makes cocktails on youtube. Seemed easy and delicious, might make some myself.
I just bought a bottled margarita as my first drink. Had a few sips of beer over my life to try it but it was always shit. This will be my first actual drink, wish me luck. It's 4.8% alchohol or something
You dumbass, welcome to alcoholism.

Don´t do that. It will turn you into blood thirsty horny vile nasty sloppy vile and relentless kiddie fiddler (in video game)

i went to the liquor store today to grogmaxx. the wagey behind the counter asked me for id:feelsseriously: i'm almost 25.