Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious About racepills

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
tl;dr at the end
There used to be a lot of infighting in incel community about topics relevant to race, especially JBW but not only, sometimes it even passed into full argument about one's race superiority or inferiority.
Fortunately, it mostly died down in last few months but let's nail in this copes coffin.
This post is basically that post https://incels.is/threads/the-universality-of-curryceldom-new-years-post.168293/#post-3570078 but explained in different way.

I do belive that various races are different, and I do belive that some cultures, races and even sub-breeds of people are superior or inferior to others. Though, the thing that you have to understand is- if you're incel none of that matters.

Whichever race or culture you belong to, you are nothing but part of the gutter of it, the lowest of the low, the waste that it, consciously or not, seeks to erase from its ranks for general self-betterment, either throught natural means or rules and inner workings of the system that it is part of. And maybe exploit along the way while we're at it.

If you still somehow feel weird scepticism about that, then just look at your reality. By both females and most males, you aren't seen as worthy person to have genetically your own offspring, you aren't seen as worthy to spend time with you, you aren't seen as worthy of human connections such as love or friendship and sadly, in many cases you probably aren't even seen as fellow human being or someone who deserves to be treated as such. That self-defeatism and self-flagellation seen in incel communities is not something that shows up naturally from thin air even in low-status males, it's something that is learned and conditioned throught actions of various people and grups towards oneself. You are incel because the so called "your people" decided that you are.

In a way, you are as alien to them as someone from completely different culture and race which may be even more insulting. His distinctiveness comes from the fact that he naturally isn't a part of such group, your comes from the fact that this group decided that you aren't part of it.

And the worst thing is that as I said before, it doesn't necessarily have to be deliberate action, that's just how most humans and human, hell- even animal groups operate by nature towards males unable to secure their position.

As such, it would be extremally cucked to work in interests or even identify with any racial/national group even if you are naturally a part of it, to do that would be to put yourself in the same position as some sad old simp who sits near group of teenage foids in a bar, keeps talking with them trying to "blend in" with a group and engulfs them in free drinks and compliments without expecting anything from it even thought said foids are repulsed by him, want him to go away and heavily imply it (ah yes, we need to stick together, amrite fellow white aryans? we have to fight together against white people amrite fellow blacks? we have to protect our country, amrite fellow countryman? Look, I'm with you, I'm one of you, I'm part of the group! r-right? etc.)
You don't want to be like that, do you?

The only people whom interests and well being you should ever care about and revere as superior are yourself, your family (if they truly were a family) and those who you see as brothers, or units who share no less than your problems, views and social hierarchy, everyone else you should regard as absolute foreigners who don't deserve even a word from you about them or their goals, and thus irrelevant to you and your goals.

At first, it was a hard pill to swallow for me because I come from a very patriotic family, I felt that such attitude was betrayal towards my nation and race, but then I understood this:
You can't betray something or someone if there was nothing to betray. Words to live by.

SO NO MORE BROTHER WARS,
INCELS UNDIVIDED!

tl;dr racial/cultural superiority or inferiority is real, but not for incels because as an incel you are reject of your race/culture so you should not identify with it, care for its status or work for its well-being as that would be cucked.

Last edited:
Nah i see people from other races as innferior

Being white helps, however JBW is cope and not true

What kind of loopdeloop apologist mess is that freind?
If you have a decent face, height or frame being white can help you, but if got shit genes it doesn't matter if you're white
so, if you're ugly, it's over no matter what

If you have a decent face, height or frame being white can help you, but if got shit genes it doesn't matter if you're white
so, if you're ugly, it's over no matter what
I concur

tl;dr racial/cultural superiority or inferiority is real, but not for incels.

Yea you did
Sorry, just my shitty wording. It is real, but for incels it is nothing but cope, as we are rejects of our own race/culture and thus as much of a stranger to such groups as, let's say a curry would be in a white country or a white in a black neighbourhood, or a russian nationalist in america. To recognize racial/cultural superiority or inferiority in times when we are told such things don't exist is based, but to fight/work as an incel for your racial/cultural group with its well-being in mind and not just purely your own interests instead is cucked.

Tldr: several studies prove that women prefer white men by FAR.

Tldr: several studies prove that women prefer white CHADS by FAR.
There, fixed it for you. If you're white incel then that doesn't improve your situation at all, aside from some hypothetic fantasy scenarios where white incel, few black incels and a foid all get put on a desert island.

Racepill is brutal and exists among the incel community too. We're not equal even as an incel.

Tldr: several studies prove that women prefer white men by FAR.
Also, go tell that to slavs living in slavlands where there are so many cases of slav foids impregnated and then left alone (serves them right tho) by black or even arab or paajet sex tourists that it has become a meme and a source of various public jokes
Comment 4Hz3BdFp4YmH7svrd77XRveFYmrvnf8A

Comment zFu050vNYAJsIzTydvDRhpRYn7Y9hj9o

There, fixed it for you. If you're white incel then that doesn't improve your situation at all, aside from some hypothetic fantasy scenarios where white incel, few black incels and a foid all get put on a desert island.
Also, go tell that to slavs living in slavlands where there are so many cases of slav foids impregnated and then left alone (serves them right tho) by black or even arab or paajet sex tourists that it has become a meme and a source of various public jokes
View attachment 197404
View attachment 197405
Discarding the blackpill and resorting to cherrypicking, literal IT tactics. JFL.

Discarding the blackpill and resorting to cherrypicking, literal IT tactics. JFL.
Ah, yes, I implied that whenever or not you're white matters with getting foids only if you can get foid in the first place, clearly I am discarding whole blackpill, JFL. Also, what cherrypicking? I explained phenomena that entire nations are familiar with. I admit, said foreigners that impregnate slav foids tend to be the handsome ones, BUT HEY, I GUESS THAT IF YOU POINT OUT THAT SUCH THING IS ONLY TRUE FOR BLACK AND BROWN CHADS/CHADLITES THAT GO THERE IT WOULD MEAN THAT YOU ARE DISCARDING BLACKPILL, JFL