Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious About one week ago, I stopped taking my jew pills, and it shows.

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
As some of you might know, I have stopped taking my anti psychotics, and now it really shows. And not in a bad way.
Because anti psychotics block dopamine receptors, how could I have expected to feel good again? So I just simply left them.
Since then, I started advancing in spirituality, magick, coding and hacking, and would you guess it? I no longer have suicidal thoughts. @Lonelyus gets it:

The auditory and visual phenomenons are still present, however they are not hallucinations; they are that, just phenomenons. For any other persons who possess similar problems as me, you have to look at it as being spiritually blessed, you are not ill-minded.

Images 1

but for me, a jewish pill a day keep that feeling away

> Magick

:feelshaha:

True, though, the only function of kikepills is to sell you the solution to the problem that they manufactured. Making someone a literal walking zombie is the best way to control them, and best of all, they literally pay you for the right to keep staying like that. :lul:

> Magick

:feelshaha:

True, though, the only function of kikepills is to sell you the solution to the problem that they manufactured. Making someone a literal walking zombie is the best way to control them, and best of all, they literally pay you for the right to keep staying like that. :lul:
Very true. I say better not to take them. But it's up to everyone's choice.

As for the magic part, I think it's great to have some belief in occult things. Being a satanist isn't a requirement to be interested in the occult, I wouldn't even say myself a satanist. The only thing that satanism and me have in relation are the study materials. I learn a lot about the occult on satanist websites.

Both Christianity and Satanism have their own set of drawbacks. They are both polarized, since they are turned against each other. That's just my little opinion, however I might be telling you some dumb shit.

Yeah antipsychotics make you a wreck. If you eat them on a big dose long enough, they actually make you more prone to psychosis eventually. And this effect seems to be permanent in some, semipermanent in others. It makes dopamine receptors more dense, eventually leading to dyskinesia which is essentially the complete opposite of Parkinsons disease, causing tics. Antipsychotic medications can be a good short term solution for psychosis, but they aren't a valid for long term use. A patient cured is a patient lost, so no wonder they give these pills to people.

Some schizophrenics say their symptoms improved after taking vitamin B3. Its not expensive so it could be worth a try

Yeah antipsychotics make you a wreck. If you eat them on a big dose long enough, they actually make you more prone to psychosis eventually. And this effect seems to be permanent in some, semipermanent in others. It makes dopamine receptors more dense, eventually leading to dyskinesia which is essentially the complete opposite of Parkinsons disease, causing tics. Antipsychotic medications can be a good short term solution for psychosis, but they aren't a valid for long term use. A patient cured is a patient lost, so no wonder they give these pills to people.
Just simply hearing "Most antipsychotic drugs are known to block some of the dopamine receptors in the brain" sounds really bad. But yes, you got valid points; however I had no clue about most of them.

Some schizophrenics say their symptoms improved after taking vitamin B3. Its not expensive so it could be worth a try
I'll definitely give it a try, at the current time, the phenomenons aren't as annoying as they used to be, but yes, B3 is overall great for the nervous system. Thanks.