Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion About a former mod: Sleeper Agents & Infinite Monkey Theory

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Officer
★★★★
I'm still skeptical of "self-improvement". I don't really see it as improvement at all, since these things aren't really valuable without being given significance by the group. It's a form of conformity that turns people into commodities in the sexual market. I don't have any friends or job because I resent the way society tries to dictate how I should live my life. Especially since this is a culture in decline that only corrupts people. True greatness doesn't lie in dominating others and controlling the outside world, because implicit in all this is the acceptance of group values rather than developing your own unique potential. True greatness can only be achieved by people who embrace their individuality and independence and are willing to challenge the beliefs of the group. Isolation and alienation are just unlucky symptoms of nonconformity that the unattractive will have to embrace
:yes::yes::yes:

In the world there will always be outliers in the data samples. An isolated incident doesn't invalidate the whole paradigm of :blackpill:. There likely are many other males out there like @Komesarj: Low height, signs of balding, became a wizard, but still managed to obtain a GF. However this doesnt rule out the many studies which show that short males and balding males are much more likely to be marginalized or excluded in the sex / dating market than their opposites (tall males and non-balding males)

I've said before that inceldom is a relative condition. Whether or not someone is "incel" can depend on a variety of factors, including social, biological / physiological, environmental & economical. There's no absolute standard for being unable to obtain "validated sex" except through infertility / sterilization or forced isolation (e.g., imprisonment). But otherwise inceldom is not absolute. So there's always the probability that some "incel" will defy the odds based on entropy and luck

yup there aren't any real absolutes when it comes to attraction. There are heuristics and strong probabilities.

The Infinite Monkey Theorem says "If many monkeys interact with a typewriter, at least one of them will inevitably write a coherent book that compares with a Shakespearian playscript". The theory can be applied to pretty much any situations that involves a large amount of test subjects with identical qualities, all of whom attempt to complete the same task. If enough 33 y/o 5'6 balding janitors were to run PUA on prime teen cunny (online or IRL), most likely that one of them will succeed due to pure chance and entropy

A well-known ex-user @BlkPillPres made a thread about "sleeper agents". He says many "incels" are infact "mentally normies" and operate as "dangerous sleeper agents". Here are some key points from it:

If you are an incel pretty much all normies period, including any friends and family members, ARE YOUR ENEMY (whether you admit it or not)
there is no middle ground when your views and desires are so parallel

To make it simple, are you an omnivore that likes animals, or are you a vegan that likes animals

Incels need to be honest with themselves and identify whether they are vegan or an omnivore
every incel has to understand that our goals and the goals of all normies are DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED, when one side wins the other loses by default, there is no middle ground

So in every "victory" be mindful that for some of us there will be collateral damage, you have to be fully aware which side you are on and what that means, because if your will falters you'll end up just inconveniencing yourself and other incels, you'd have wasted years pretending to be something you're not

For example a lot of incels on here I'm sure will make rape jokes very easily, and if you hear about some case of some stacey whore who got raped or sexually assaulted you'll laugh it up, but the moment a female family member or "someone close" gets assaulted and/or raped you'll do a 180 and its no longer funny, and its "not ok", and now the rest of us need to cowtow to your new found sensibilities, that's just hypocrisy, which is the point of this thread, making people self aware enough to understand this and self reflect on whether or not you should really be a part of this kind of community
I think a lot of men are bandwagoning onto inceldom due to how negatively hypergamy affects their lives, but they are doing so not being fully aware of the gravity of the situation, and not being mentally prepared to make certain choices and take certain stances, many are unaware that they have not truly taken a stance/side yet, and its only when shit hits close to home that they will truly realize that they actually stand ON THE NORMIE SIDE despite it being against their interests (because they are emotional thinkers rather than logical thinkers)
A lot of incels are basically "sleeper agent" larps and they don't even realize it, they think they are one of us and share the same values and they don't realize that they couldn't be further from the truth

ITS A LOT EASIER TO CALL YOURSELF INCEL INSTEAD OF FAILED NORMIE

Many users here would report the members of this site without hesitation under the right circumstances if a witch hunt happened and they had "learned the error of their ways"
It draws a line in the sand and gives those watching the line a huge reality check, because when they realize they can't cross it, they realize that inceldom and the black pill is not something they can be a part of

I've seen the @Komesarj tweets and interviews. He seems to come off as :redpill: in his "post-ascension" phase (no surprise). It seems the whole mod drama painted this forum out to be a clown community :feelsclown:, becoz of too much animosity in the replies to his farewell post

I think the main issue here is the "sleeper agent" conspiracy. I think @BlkPillPres was right. As a blackpiller, you can't see eye to eye with normies. It's not possible; it's always gonna be you against them. But many people on this forum act blackpilled but aren't really blackpilled. They larp as "incel" but think like normies. As a self-proclaimed blackpiller, you have to understand it's a cold conflict between diametrically opposed mentalities - The "incel" mindset against the "simp / gynocentric" mindset (common to normbots). You can't appeal to "normies" because of the fundamentally opposed nature of the two dispositions. It's either you think like the one who sees the female as a divine / sacred artefact that should be worshipped and protected at the cost of male lives, or you think like the one who sees the female as a natural organ that serves nothing more than instrument of pleasure and reproduction

Really and truly, you can't trust anyone on this forum. Everyone besides you could be a "sleeper agent" or infiltrator that does a good job at larping. Remember that "incels" are a minority that are treated as a terrorist threat to society (which is ironic as normies are statistically much more violent to females). For all we know, the hostile responses to @Komesarj could've all been infiltrator accounts who saw an opportunity to clown the "incel" culture by creating hateful responses to an "ascender". The issue isn't whether or not @Komersarj was truly "incel". His problem is that he's starting to appeal to normies. That's the main point. You can't appeal to normies without gravitating towards the mentality that's common to them. I could explain this in more detail but it would be too long :feelsseriously:

What I'll say is every active user should ask themselves why they're still on this forum. Some users might be teens or adults under 25. But are you sure that as you age, you won't transition to the "normie lifestyle" and look back on your time with incel forums as an "edgy phase" where you were "confused" and "spent too long indoors" away from the real world??? This forum isn't made for people who think like normies. If you have that "normie mentality" ---- You can always move to another forum like Reddit, 9Gag, Discord or Twitter and socialize with normies there

@Komersarj's "ascension" proves nothing. It's a red herring. He still has to deal with the obstacles that come with dating (e.g. keeping her entertained, daily communication, lengthy discussions about random topics, empty dialogue). Plus if she's the typical neoliberal female, she'll most likely turn him to a cuck or dump him and send him back to sexlessness with a low bodycount. But it doesn't really matter, at least he managed to slay teen pussy

On the whole, I think the idea that "inceldom is a mindset" is true to a certain degree. Even if your genetics are poor quality --- If you think like a "normie", you will gravitate towards others that have "normie mentality". If you think like an "incel", you will gravitate towards others that have "incel mentality". The reality of "inceldom" isn't just based on genetics, but also on mindset and how you think / perceive women in respect of sexual relations. By genetic determinism, @Komesarj would be "incel" - Yet he "ascended" and is starting to show signs of :redpill: mindset. If his luck were to increase even more and he managed to slay multiple teens within the next 3 - 5 years - Do you think he would continue to see the world through the :blackpill: or would he see the world through a :redpill: / :bluepill: lens? Even if @Komesarj has poor genetics, what real incentive would there be for him to remain :blackpill: if he manages to obtain more GFs and slay more pussy?

The people who read this should ask themselves if they are really living their truth? Otherwise are they merely lying to themselves by larping as someone they aren't in order to appeal to their current circumstances of their social & sexual life. You can't be :blackpill: only when it suits your current dating situation. You would just be larping while lying to yourself that you aren't larp. It's either your mindset is :blackpill: all the way, or the :redpill: / :bluepill: is where you truly are. Unless you're an infiltrator, live your truth. Cut out the blackpiller larp, admit to yourself that you aren't really :blackpill: despite your genetics, and return to where you belong with the normie / simp crowd. Like @BlkPillPres said, it's either you're with them or you aren't. There's no middle ground; there's no inbetween. The "incel mind" and the "normie mind" are binary opposites. It's either one or the other

@subhuman @BPJ @laanda @buried_alive @Simulacrasimulation @_meh @turbosperg @The Enforcer @Zer0/∞
@IncelKing @PLA1092 @based_meme

Last edited:
Read every word

I appreciate the detailed examples & you even included references.- But I have a question:- doesn't this forum also welcome incels who don't have a particular ideology or "mindset"?

I am incel by the plain & direct definition (unable to find a sexual partner despite many years of trying).- But I don't get all into "incel philosophies," or analyze the causes of inceldom, or identify certain people as my enemies, etc...- I'm not on some crusade.- I just can't get a gf, that's all.

I appreciate the detailed examples & you even included references.- But I have a question:- doesn't this forum also welcome incels who don't have a particular ideology or "mindset"?

I am incel by the plain & direct definition (unable to find a sexual partner despite many years of trying).- But I don't get all into "incel philosophies," or analyze the causes of inceldom, or identify certain people as my enemies, etc...- I'm not on some crusade.- I just can't get a gf, that's all.
Yes becasue this forum is primarily an anti-feminist / blackpill-themed forum. If by definition you're "incel" but not "blackpilled", you could easily join r/virgins in Reddit. They would class as "incel", but themes of anti-feminism & blackpill are heavily restricted there. If every "incel" on this forum were to become :bluepill: / :redpill:, the forum would lose it's unique selling point. It would just become like another Reddit forum

Yes becasue this forum is primarily an anti-feminist / blackpill-themed forum. If by definition you're "incel" but not "blackpilled", you could easily join r/virgins in Reddit. They would class as "incel", but themes of anti-feminism & blackpill are heavily restricted there. If every "incel" on this forum were to become :bluepill: / :redpill:, the forum would lose it's unique selling point. It would just become like another Reddit forum
Based, being incel is also driven by the hope of ascension by changing the system, not by simping hard because, it doesn't work. Being anti-feminist is the key to being a modern day incel and not just a virgin cuck

I was actually thinking about this about this a little while ago.

I was just thinking the possibility of him just ascending due to his mod status here? There were always a couple of foids floating around in a couple of "incel" discord servers. There were even past mods and other users on this forum that got lovey dovey with a few girls they've met on discord. Clearly, discord is some sort of hyper-social interaction sphere, and not so much of a place for incels.

Yeah for a long time I've always known that most "incels" here exhibits normie behavior and tastes. There's definitely a rift between normie incels and incel incels. Usually, the former are always more aggressive and demanding, and always punching down on legit incels. As its always the normie-types that can't comprehend whatever incels say.

I've said before that inceldom is a relative condition. Whether or not someone is "incel" can depend on a variety of factors, including social, biological / physiological, environmental & economical. There's no absolute standard for being unable to obtain "validated sex" except through infertility / sterilization or forced isolation (e.g., imprisonment). But otherwise inceldom is not absolute. So there's always the probability that some "incel" will defy the odds based on entropy and luck
Inceldom is a static, binary state. You either are or are not incel. An individual man's inceldom may be due to multiple factors (which are ultimately nested in poor genetics), but you're correct in that it is technically not absolute, since, like @Transcended Trucel said, it's probabilistic. Yes, most incels have an effectively 0% chance of "ascension," but the true number is technically >0%, however miniscule the true odds for that individual may be.

The Infinite Monkey Theorem says "If many monkeys interact with a typewriter, at least one of them will inevitably write a coherent book that compares with a Shakespearian playscript". The theory can be applied to pretty much any situations that involves a large amount of test subjects with identical qualities, all of whom attempt to complete the same task. If enough 33 y/o 5'6 balding janitors were to run PUA on prime teen cunny (online or IRL), most likely that one of them will succeed due to pure chance and entropy
The Infinite Monkey Theorem is, in practice, irrelevant. The probability that any event A with P(A)>0 will occur is 1 for [0,1] as the number of random events approaches infinity. Besides, any probability less than 1/(10^-30) is effectively 0% in practice, even though mathematically it isn't technically zero.

Now granted, we don't know the probability that an ugly, 5'6", balding, 33 year old Latino will "ascend" with a 19 year old hapa virgin met on Discord, but whatever the true odds are, I will wager that it's close to effectively 0%.

Realistically, the odds are in favor of two possibilities that you would normally expect: 1) it's a larp, and/or 2) komesar is not incel-tier genetic trash. Yes, he's 5'6" and balding, but he might have a chadlite face (face copers sit the fuck down, this isn't a W for face in the Face vs Height war; I'm just trying to make a point) and he likely has status halo (not very likely, but still there).

I've seen the @Komesarj tweets and interviews. He seems to come off as :redpill: in his "post-ascension" phase (no surprise). It seems the whole mod drama painted this forum out to be a clown community :feelsclown:, becoz of too much animosity in the replies to his farewell post

I think the main issue here is the "sleeper agent" conspiracy. I think @BlkPillPres was right. As a blackpiller, you can't see eye to eye with normies. It's not possible; it's always gonna be you against them. But many people on this forum act blackpilled but aren't really blackpilled. They larp as "incel" but think like normies. As a self-proclaimed blackpiller, you have to understand it's a cold conflict between diametrically opposed mentalities - The "incel" mindset against the "simp / gynocentric" mindset (common to normbots). You can't appeal to "normies" because of the fundamentally opposed nature of the two dispositions. It's either you think like the one who sees the female as a divine / sacred artefact that should be worshipped and protected at the cost of male lives, or you think like the one who sees the female as a natural organ that serves nothing more than instrument of pleasure and reproduction

Really and truly, you can't trust anyone on this forum. Everyone besides you could be a "sleeper agent" or infiltrator that does a good job at larping. Remember that "incels" are a minority that are treated as a terrorist threat to society (which is ironic as normies are statistically much more violent to females). For all we know, the hostile responses to @Komesarj could've all been infiltrator accounts who saw an opportunity to clown the "incel" culture by creating hateful responses to an "ascender". The issue isn't whether or not @Komersarj was truly "incel". His problem is that he's starting to appeal to normies. That's the main point. You can't appeal to normies without gravitating towards the mentality that's common to them. I could explain this in more detail but it would be too long :feelsseriously:

What I'll say is every active user should ask themselves why they're still on this forum. Some users might be teens or adults under 25. But are you sure that as you age, you won't transition to the "normie lifestyle" and look back on your time with incel forums as an "edgy phase" where you were "confused" and "spent too long indoors" away from the real world??? This forum isn't made for people who think like normies. If you have that "normie mentality" ---- You can always move to another forum like Reddit, 9Gag, Discord or Twitter and socialize with normies there

@Komersarj's "ascension" proves nothing. It's a red herring. He still has to deal with the obstacles that come with dating (e.g. keeping her entertained, daily communication, lengthy discussions about random topics, empty dialogue). Plus if she's the typical neoliberal female, she'll most likely turn him to a cuck or dump him and send him back to sexlessness with a low bodycount. But it doesn't really matter, at least he managed to slay teen pussy

On the whole, I think the idea that "inceldom is a mindset" is true to a certain degree. Even if your genetics are poor quality --- If you think like a "normie", you will gravitate towards others that have "normie mentality". If you think like an "incel", you will gravitate towards others that have "incel mentality". The reality of "inceldom" isn't just based on genetics, but also on mindset and how you think / perceive women in respect of sexual relations. By genetic determinism, @Komesarj would be "incel" - Yet he "ascended" and is starting to show signs of :redpill: mindset. If his luck were to increase even more and he managed to slay multiple teens within the next 3 - 5 years - Do you think he would continue to see the world through the :blackpill: or would he see the world through a :redpill: / :bluepill: lens? Even if @Komesarj has poor genetics, what real incentive would there be for him to remain :blackpill: if he manages to obtain more GFs and slay more pussy?

The people who read this should ask themselves if they are really living their truth? Otherwise are they merely lying to themselves by larping as someone they aren't in order to appeal to their current circumstances of their social & sexual life. You can't be :blackpill: only when it suits your current dating situation. You would just be larping while lying to yourself that you aren't larp. It's either your mindset is :blackpill: all the way, or the :redpill: / :bluepill: is where you truly are. Unless you're an infiltrator, live your truth. Cut out the blackpiller larp, admit to yourself that you aren't really :blackpill: despite your genetics, and return to where you belong with the normie / simp crowd. Like @BlkPillPres said, it's either you're with them or you aren't. There's no middle ground; there's no inbetween. The "incel mind" and the "normie mind" are binary opposites. It's either one or the other

@subhuman @BPJ @laanda @buried_alive @Simulacrasimulation @_meh @turbosperg @The Enforcer @Zer0/∞
There is no "incel mindset" or "normie mindset." There is blue pilled, red pilled, and black pilled. Those are your mindsets. You can be a blue, red, or black pilled normie, incel, or chad. That's nine possible mindsets.

Also, one doesn't simply "forget" the black pill. All it means is that the person was never truly black pilled to begin with. I believe the majority of users here are not truly black pilled and are merely larping as black pilled, while being blue or red pilled deep down.

Last edited:
Face vs Height war
7jlz9v

There is no "incel mindset" or "normie mindset
I know this, but I say it based on how normies see this subculture. In the eyes of normies, any blackpiller would be judged as "incel", even if the blackpiller is normie or chad (e.g. normies call Andrew Tate incel). Also a bluepilled / redpilled male (e.g. simp, pro-feminist men) would not be judged by normies as "incel", even if the bluepiller / redpiller is truly "incel"

Also, one doesn't simply "forget" the black pill
It's not just about knowing the blackpill, but how you react to it. There are many users who show bluepilled traits in spite of already knowing the blackpill (e.g. oneitis, aspirations about love). It's one thing to know the blackpill and another thing to be blackpilled. Even normies know the blackpill, but their behaviour leans to bluepill / redpill mindset. Clearly @Komesarj is an example of someone who can know the blackpill but still behave bluepilled / redpilled. These type of users are the ones who have the most potential to be "sleeper agents". Even an "incel" can be a "sleeper agent" provided their mindset isn't blackpilled enough

Remember the forum is meant for rejects of society to share their blackpilled ideas and experiences which they can't share anywhere else because of normie cancel culture (otherwise incel forums won't exist and all users would be on r/virgins, r/losers or some other defeatist Reddit sub). The forum isn't meant for users who make a mockery of the subculture as soon as they escape their dry spell

Last edited:
I know this, but I say it based on how normies see this subculture. In the eyes of normies, any blackpiller would be judged as "incel", even if the blackpiller is normie or chad (e.g. normies call Andrew Tate incel). Also a bluepilled / redpilled male (e.g. simp, pro-feminist men) would not be judged by normies as "incel", even if the bluepiller / redpiller is truly "incel"
Yes, I understand.

It's not just about knowing the blackpill, but how you react to it. There are many users who show bluepilled traits in spite of already knowing the blackpill (e.g. oneitis, aspirations about love). It's one thing to know the blackpill and another thing to be blackpilled. Even normies know the blackpill, but their behaviour leans to bluepill / redpill mindset. Clearly @Komesarj is an example of someone who can know the blackpill but still behave bluepilled / redpilled. These type of users are the ones who have the most potential to be "sleeper agents"
When I say A is x-pilled I mean that A is x-pilled, not that A pretends to be x-pilled, but behaves like they're y-pilled.

Saying that they have whatever mindset is redundant. If A is black pilled but behaves like they're blue pilled, then we say that A is blue pilled.

Also, my brother in inceldom, for the love of Saint Cho, please stop writing like this.

Saying that they have whatever mindset is redundant. If A is black pilled but behaves like they're blue pilled, then we say that A is blue pilled.
This would mean probably half the users on this forum are bluepilled. The bluepill contradicts the whole purpose of incel culture. There is no incel subculture without the blackpill and nihlist worldview. Bluepillers have the most potential to be "sleeper agents", which means at least half the forum are potentially "sleeper agents". A little taste of pussy and they will instantly convert to the way of thinking that appeals to normies (which is the :bluepill: / :redpill: mindset)

Last edited:
Your first mistake is thinking this is an incel forum jfl

Incels are a minority here

This would mean probably half the users on this forum are bluepilled.
Probably more.

The bluepill contradicts the whole purpose of incel culture.
I don't think this statement makes much sense, tbhngl. What is "incel culture?" What is the "purpose of incel culture?" Does this imply that the purpose of incel culture is supposed to be different than other cultures/sub-cultures? If so, how much of a difference is it?

There is no incel subculture without the blackpill and nihlist worldview.
Half agree. Whatever incel subculture is and however that's supposed to be defined (I'm not sure myself, tbh) is resting on the foundation that is the black pill.

The nihilist worldview, however, is not integral to the black pill itself, but merely a possible outcome of internalizing the black pill. A man who becomes black pilled and becomes a nihilist lets the black pill completely consume him and feels utterly helpless and hopeless as a result. There is a kind of psychological resignation that occurs when somebody is overwhelmed by the black pill and can't mentally cope with the realities of it. The result of this psychological resignation is what we understand as the nihilist worldview.

The black pill itself, to put it succinctly, is the pure, unfiltered, unadulterated, cold, harsh, and unforgiving truths about reality, typically in the social, economic, cultural, and political spheres and domains. The hard sciences are already an examination of the facts and truths about reality (from an empirical standpoint), so the concept of the black pill doesn't really apply to those domains, since they already have the built-in function of truth-seeking through establishing facts from empirical methods.

As it relates to us and our inceldom, the black pill is the truths about the realities of dating, beauty and lookism, sexual attraction, the sexual marketplace, and the state of culture surrounding these things. Broadly speaking, the black pill encompasses every aspect of reality.

Bluepillers have the capacity to be "sleeper agents", which means at least half the forum are potentially "sleeper agents". A little taste of pussy and they will instantly convert to the way of thinking that appeals to normies (which is the :bluepill: / :redpill: mindset)
I think "sleeper agents" are a misnomer, because the term refers to agents with knowledge and (malicious) intent. The unwitting blue pillers who think they're black pilled are just deluding themselves to "fit in with the boys and be cool."

I don't think this statement makes much sense, tbhngl. What is "incel culture?"
You're right. I was trying to appeal to normies with my choice of words :feelscry:. Really there is no "culture" to inceldom, because inceldom by definition isn't a "cultured" event. What I meant was a subculture of anti-feminist & anti-simp views on the sex / dating market. Basically a culture of :blackpill:

There is a kind of psychological resignation that occurs when somebody is overwhelmed by the black pill and can't mentally cope with the realities of it. The result of this psychological resignation is what we understand as the nihilist worldview.
A nihlist can manage their :blackpill: mindset through anaesthetic devices while still being nihlist (e.g. food, video games, TV, hookers and other fleeting pleasures). Also yes blackpillers don't always have to be nihlist

"sleeper agents" are a misnomer, because the term refers to agents with knowledge and (malicious) intent
Sleeper agents don't have malicious intent at first because they are "dormant" or "asleep" (which explains the name "sleeper agent"). It's only under certain conditions (e.g. "ascension") where their malicious intent activates. If a "sleeper agent" could be blackpilled - Why would a blackpiller oppress or ridicule another blackpiller just to appeal to the interest of bluepilled normies? If you're a "sleeper agent" here, your true interests will favour normies, and your latent / dormant intentions will appeal more to normies than to blackpillers

The "sleeper agents" are different because they are meant to oppress, ridicule or discredit their target. A "normal blackpiller" wouldn't do that to other blackpillers. They would know the interests of normies are conflicted with the interests of "blackpilled incels". A "normal blackpiller" wouldn't entertain normies with the story of their "path to ascension", because they'd know the :bluepill: / :redpill: mind is totally different to :blackpill: mind. The redpillers and bluepillers don't see the world as how the blackpillers see it. The :bluepill: and :blackpill: are two complete different mindsets; two completely different ways of understanding the world. A blackpilled "sleeper agent" wouldn't "betray other blackpillers" and switch to normie side unless there was some material to gain from it, like increase in status and economic wealth

Last edited:
Based thread and very well written. I see the clash between blue and black pill mostly when I tell my normie friends about my experiences on Tinder and why they happen, and then they start making excuses for the foid behavior like "you don't know what really happened", "she could be telling the truth" or "she doesn't owe you anything". This was actually very hurtful and I almost broke the friendship for this, but then I'd be completely alone. Also of course the guy who said these has had a relationship since forever so he doesn't know suffering.

Black blue pill are opposed, as you say, but I don't mind some bluepilled thought here because they normally come from users who are new to the black pill. These guys need to learn and here comes the importance of "water is wet" threads. They joined this forum because they are living the black pill, but nobody has put into words what it is to them yet. There are also actual trolls, larpers and other people with no intention of being blackpilled here, fuck them.

So there's always the probability that some "incel" will defy the odds based on entropy and luck

Some users might be teens or adults under 25. But are you sure that as you age, you won't transition to the "normie lifestyle" and look back on your time with incel forums as an "edgy phase" where you were "confused" and "spent too long indoors" away from the real world

Watching incels ascend is always suifuel. My inceldom is physical not mental. There’s no amount of gym, charm, dressing well that can help me. The dickpill is too brutal for me.

Sleeper agents don't have malicious intent at first because they are "dormant" or "asleep" (which explains the name "sleeper agent". It's only under certain conditions (e.g. "ascension") where their malicious intent activates. If a "sleeper agent" could be blackpilled - Why would a blackpiller oppress or ridicule another blackpiller just to appeal to the interest of bluepilled normies? If you're a "sleeper agent" here, your true interests will favour normies, and your latent / dormant intentions will appeal more to normies than to blackpillers

The "sleeper agents" are different because they are meant to oppress, ridicule or discredit their target. A "normal blackpiller" wouldn't do that to other blackpillers. They would know the interests of normies are conflicted with the interests of "blackpilled incels". A "normal blackpiller" wouldn't entertain normies with the story of their "path to ascension", because they'd know the :bluepill: / :redpill: mind is totally different to :blackpill: mind. The redpillers and bluepillers don't see the world as how the blackpillers see it. The :bluepill: and :blackpill: are two complete different mindsets; two completely different ways of understanding the world. A blackpilled "sleeper agent" wouldn't "betray other blackpillers" and switch to normie side unless there was some material to gain from it, like increase in status and economic wealth
I'm going by the traditional definition of sleeper agent.

I'm going by the traditional definition of sleeper agent.

"A sleeper agent, also called sleeper cell, is a spy who is placed in a target country or organization not to undertake an immediate mission, but instead to act as a potential asset if activated. Even if not activated, the "sleeper agent" is still an asset and can still play an active role in sedition, espionage, or possibly treason by virtue of agreeing to act if activated. Sleeper agents may also work in groups of a clandestine cell system with other agents."
By this definition, anyone can be a "sleeper agent". There's no proper way to distinguish a "sleeper agent". Then again you may be right about "sleeper agent" being a misonomer, because "incel forums" aren't exactly a country or organization. Use of term "sleeper agent" makes out the whole "incel forum" to seem like an organized radical anti-feminist syndicate, which it isn't

Last edited:
fuck sexhavers

period

forced isolation (e.g., imprisonment)
Prisoners get laid a lot.

Ironically the most provably authentic blackpillers are fakecels and escortmaxxers. They've gotten laid, they've had "girlfriends", but still post here, sometimes even while being in a relationshit.

90% of you are done with this community the moment a female gives you some play. But the blackpill realities always come to collect and you will probably end up right back here. Just don't leave at all.

Also, I'll further add something which I've been saying for the longest time, which is that the blackpill is not about sexual status or looks. It's about your CORE PHILOSOPHY. Ironically chads are probably some of the most blackpilled because they know it's all about looks. One of the models I catfished was probably the only one to simply agree with me on this.

We are all guilty of hypocrisy on some level. But it's funny how much fake blackpill you'll see on here. I laugh when I see people celebrate crimes against toilets until it's a black man doing the crime. Then their normie programming activates and all of a sudden it's a bad thing to kill women and we need to lock him up.

You still want pussy? :feelsaww:

Did Komesarj drop a nuclear whitepill and now we will all be poisoned by the fallout?
Also this happened before on wizchan and ended up killing the site eventually.

You should be as it's apart of the cosmic aboslute of PATHS

:yes::yes::yes:

In the world there will always be outliers in the data samples. An isolated incident doesn't invalidate the whole paradigm of :blackpill:. There likely are many other males out there like @Komesarj: Low height, signs of balding, became a wizard, but still managed to obtain a GF. However this doesnt rule out the many studies which show that short males and balding males are much more likely to be marginalized or excluded in the sex / dating market than their opposites (tall males and non-balding males)

A well-known ex-user @BlkPillPres made a thread about "sleeper agents". He says many "incels" are infact "mentally normies" and operate as "dangerous sleeper agents". Here are some key points from it:

Wtf is this black ops shit? Dragovich s sleeper agents lol

I miss bippy (bpp)
@BlkPillPres

he sure was the best Erkle/ Melvin on the site. All you other niggers better step up!

i wish him success in all his endeavors!

I don’t believe komesarj’s gf is real at all. I read “her” posts on twitter and “she” talks like a 30 year old 4chan shot poster .

Wtf is this black ops shit? Dragovich s sleeper agents lol
Lol now I look in retrospective, I guess I was over-reaching :feelshaha:. But my point still stands: You can't claim to be :blackpill: only when it suits your sex life situation, because it would just mean that deep down you're a failed :bluepill: normie, yearning for social validation. Either you're :blackpill: to the degree that you can't even fit in with status quo due to how socially incompatible your mindset is, or you aren't truly :blackpill:

Last edited:
Lol now I look in retrospective, I guess I was over-reaching :feelshaha:. But my point still stands: You can't claim to be :blackpill: only when it suits your sex life situation, because it would just mean that deep down you're a failed :bluepill: normie, yearning for social validation. Either you're :blackpill: to the degree that you can't even fit in with the status quo due to how socially incompatible your mindset is, or you aren't truly :blackpill:
I think that was the idea