Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Abortions are bloody expensive

G

Guest2

How much tax do you pay? Let's assume you have the average UK wage of £27,500 and pay 20% of that = I think 5,500 pounds?

Abortions cost anywhere from £500 to £5000 depending on the going prices and procedure, based on for how long they were deliberating whether to kill it or to claim child benefits, and all abortions are free here. By paying tax for slaving away for hundreds of hours, you've paid for 2 or 3 whores to get fucked raw by Chad and came inside, and then they decided "a don'tah reallya want a baby uh" and got it killed. Good job, goy.

damn suifuel since im gonna work in UK :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Legalise abortions, but let cunts pay for them by being prostitutes

I wonder why an incel would make it his business to know of such things

whores wouldn't have to worry about abortion if they would stop being degenerate promiscuous sluts

Because they taxed us to pay for abortion
tbh it's rage fuel. single men pay the most taxes and get the least money back.

Your taxes are going to whores whoring around while only 1% are real cases.

Ban abortions and death penalty for the male and female if they abandon the child

They dont have abortions up north do they?
Do you pay taxes for them?

Remember the stories of your whore grandma sticking heated hangers up her vag?

Not my problem

Preventing more people from being born is a good thing, so I don't see it as enraging that taxpayer money aids in reducing the number of births. In fact, this may be one of the few good things that taxpayer money is used for. I think it's especially good in this case. If you make abortion cost prohibitive, what will happen is that poor foids who are unable to afford abortions will have more children than they would have otherwise, while foids who are able to afford them will not. This is obviously dysgenic. Efforts should be taken to reduce the fertility of the most fertile and least desirable members of society.

Imagine that the foids who were in need of abortion- the ones who were too unintelligent and irresponsible to use birth control and became pregnant unintentionally, or the ones whose unborn child has some abnormality which recommends abortion- instead raised, or gave up for adoption, their children. The children born to these inferior foids, half of whom would grow up to be foids, will likely be more irresponsible, obnoxious, and less intelligent when compared to the general population. These children will exemplify the aspects of normalfaggotry and femininity which are true rage fuel- whoredom, cuckery, infidelity, criminality, belligerency, etc.. So even if abortion causes you some rage fuel in the short term, it will cause more rage fuel in the long term, assuming you live long enough to see the children born to these mothers grow up. If not, then the incels of the future (including the future generation of incels, some of whom could have been spared a life of suffering had their mothers had abortions) will experience rage fuel at the hands of these foids, chads, and cucks who needn't have been born.

At least abortions aren't legal where i live. Not like it matters, couse women just go to Germany or Slovakia to murder their children.

Of course the guy always has to pay. Or if he wants to keep the kid, it's the woman's choice. Guys should have equal reproductive rights to, as it's his sperm.

These whores should pay for my euthanasia.
But no, they want me as a slave

I don't have to pay any tax fortunately. Feels good to not countribute to the cucked state tbh.

Babies should be aborted. All of them

Imagine thinking the government has to pay for the murder of your own child with tax payer money, just because you don't want to hold responsibility over the careless sex you have with random thugs and Chads.

Abortion-having women are the most selfish, despicable, useless, shitty people in the universe. They aren't useful even as sex slaves, because I don't want to fuck their used-up, haunted pussies. They should get a bullet in the head, and I'm feeling merciful and sparing them the torture they truly deserved.

Last edited: