Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Abby Shapiro's Husband is Subhuman

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★★
So I'm sure you all have heard of Abigail Shapiro, Ben Shapiro's big-tittied sister

But what I didnt know is that her husband is a COMPLETE SUBHUMAN!

Those bug eyes and his chin dude :worryfeels: jflllolol

She's even taller than him in heels

Wtfff is going on here, is he betabuxxing? OR should I be jewmaxxing rn?

Maybe she genuinely likes him. Not every woman who walks on this planet has access to Chads. Some women are more inclined to marrying average men, despite the fact that the vast majority of women seek genetically superior men. Things aren't as objective as we'd like to think.

Because being charismatic and having high status makes you more attractive. But retards here think that literally the only thing that matters is looks. This guy is probably NT and funny guy with a good amount of money. He also isnt exactly ugly if you look at the third picture

Last edited:
Because being charismatic and having high status makes you more attractive. But retards here think that literally the only thing that matters is looks. This guy is probably NT and funny guy with a good amount of money. He also isnt exactly ugly if you look at the second picture
Exactly.

Jew maxxed. Mogs me hard

She's subhuman too
She Mogs average ameriMUTT foid. Even average white foid in USA
But yes her nose is really too Jewish

@kaczynskicel thoughts

Dude Probably kikemaxxed

Maybe she genuinely likes him. Not every woman who walks on this planet has access to Chads. Some women are more inclined to marrying average men, despite the fact that the vast majority of women seek genetically superior men. Things aren't as objective as we'd like to think.
Because being charismatic and having high status makes you more attractive. But retards here think that literally the only thing that matters is looks. This guy is probably NT and funny guy with a good amount of money. He also isnt exactly ugly if you look at the third picture
:dafuckfeels:

For the jew foid the average jew is better than the chad goy:feelsthink:
Exactly. I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood, and they view goyim as not quite human (they will angrily & stubbornly deny this though, but ive read a bit of the Talmud and actions speak louder than words); moreso if youre nonwhite but they seem a little bit warmer towards niggers, though. In my old neighborhood, jew foids would look and treat me like i was a giant slug - fuck them.
Among jewish couples, ive seen many fat bearded manlet gimli-looking ogres with 8s

Last edited:
just have strafish sex once a year theory.

:feelsohgod: I hate this Jew/nigger planet! Just be Jewish and foids will flock to you! Fuck normies, fuck kikes, fuck Seth Rogen!

Jews tend to marry their same race line.

Yeah you stupid fucking RETARD INCELS. Just be rich.