Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Aalborg Karneval = Suicidefuel

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
So as some of you may know I am from Denmark and today it is carnival in the city of Aalborg as it is every year. It is such a depressing day for me to know all of these beautiful people are out having their time of their lives by drinking, taking drugs, having fun and sex! and I am LDAR´ing in my room all alone. I tell you this carnival is 110% slutfest it´s just about how ALL the girls dress as slutty as possible and drink or take drugs. And every year there are between 2-3 rapes and I clearly understand why.

Here is a video of how the girls dress, it´s a 6 year old video but still the same cheap and slutty outfits the girls wear. Some of my Chad and chadlite friends are participating in this event too.
I feel absolutely miserable and I really just want to kill myself. Why couldn´t I have been born beautiful?

I am actually not even angry at the moment, I am just really depressed right now and feel like I want to break down and cry and die.

Atleast your country isn't as cucked as sweden
What is stopping you from getting with girls in your country are you just too ugly?

Atleast your country isn't as cucked as sweden
What is stopping you from getting with girls in your country are you just too ugly?
Too ugly and short and also a lot of psychical problems like psoriasis and an undiagnosed eating problem. So even if a girl wanted to meet up I wouldn´t be able to eat with her, unless she wants to wait 45 minutes for me to finish
I am also skinny fat

Too ugly and short and also a lot of psychical problems like psoriasis and an undiagnosed eating problem. So even if a girl wanted to meet up I wouldn´t be able to eat with her, unless she wants to wait 45 minutes for me to finish
I am also skinny fat
Yeah i have eczema so i understand, skin problems are a real killer i'm skinny fat aswell
Danish women are some of the most attractive i've seen so that must be suicidefuel when you go out there

Yeah i have eczema so i understand, skin problems are a real killer i'm skinny fat aswell
Danish women are some of the most attractive i've seen so that must be suicidefuel when you go out there
Awesome that you can relate! But terrible though..
Yes they truly are some of the most beautiful girls in the world. And yes it is so hard and to make matter worse I will go for a walk in a minute because I do love nature and the outdoors. Luckily I don´t live in Aalborg but still on a hot day like today "25 degrees" girls are wearing summer dresses and small shorts so I can see their sensual smooth legs.

It looks like hell. Hedonism is visibly digusting.

Awesome that you can relate! But terrible though..
Yes they truly are some of the most beautiful girls in the world. And yes it is so hard and to make matter worse I will go for a walk in a minute because I do love nature and the outdoors. Luckily I don´t live in Aalborg but still on a hot day like today "25 degrees" girls are wearing summer dresses and small shorts so I can see their sensual smooth legs.
Yeah i'm short aswell too i have a friend who dated a danish girl even though he lives in the uk he would go over to Viborg to see her
My country is getting worse womens standards are through the roof wondering if your women are maybe less hypergamous?
As a danish guy i'm sure you'll have a good chance with asian girls if you really want to escape inceldom

Yeah i'm short aswell too i have a friend who dated a danish girl even though he lives in the uk he would go over to Viborg to see her
My country is getting worse womens standards are through the roof wondering if your women are maybe less hypergamous?
As a danish guy i'm sure you'll have a good chance with asian girls if you really want to escape inceldom
Funny you should mention Viborg it´s only a short drive from where I live
The danish women is extremely hypergamous! You would rope in a day if you watch the requirements for girls on the dating apps in Denmark! :(
That might be true, I have gotten some matches on the Hot or Not dating app with asian girls mostly Filipinos. But a match doesn´t mean much, if you get left on read by a half dozen girls.

Funny you should mention Viborg it´s only a short drive from where I live
The danish women is extremely hypergamous! You would rope in a day if you watch the requirements for girls on the dating apps in Denmark! :(
That might be true, I have gotten some matches on the Hot or Not dating app with asian girls mostly Filipinos. But a match doesn´t mean much, if you get left on read by a half dozen girls.
Yeah he met her on holiday and she invited him over there for weeks her parents loved him because he is good looking and tall he almost looks danish really blonde hair etc so guys like him can't lose anywhere,
I can imagine they are hypergamous i just figured they can't be as bad as UK women we are very cucked now
Yeah i never get interest from white women here only a few messages from asian and indian women

Lucky guy. I envy him, I bet the girl was beautiful too.

Yup and now 2 beautiful girls dressed in their slutty costumes went by with an obnoxious guy and he had no shirt on. They clearly just came home from carnival. "sigh... fuck I hate life..."

Lucky guy. I envy him, I bet the girl was beautiful too.
She was a lovely brunette very polite i spoke to her a couple of times obviously had a good upbringing worst thing was he ended the relationship out of distance even though she was clearly very into him
I just wish i had these chances i would've done anything just for one date with her

they need islam

In relation to this thread here are some of the pictures girls from yesterday posted, and this is why I feel so depressed over being a subhuman
33613818 10156489607298658 5080284392283176960 n
33599907 10156489607203658 4618944126610571264 n
33686730 10156489593018658 3971733636465557504 n
33619045 10156489607513658 3903548311927259136 n
33714958 10156489607213658 2550133799753089024 n
33776688 10156489607423658 5264372136608268288 n

Hedonism is alive and well and I am being excluded

Last edited:
((((((Degeneracy)))))))

Just imagine being good looking and having your pick of these girls.

I don´t have to imagine that, my friends told me about it last year when they all went. I actually went to the Carnival 9 years ago and it was PURE torture I had servere depression back then and only weighed 100lbs so I felt so shitty by seeing all of these beautiful girls I could never be with. 9 years later and I still can´t