Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A young foid looked at me today without disgust. And dare I say it, was okay with sharing the Earth with me (inb4 fakecel reeee!)

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
TLDR:

I wear these khaki? trousers to work. They're too big for me so I wear a belt. The belt is also too big in that the tightest belt hole still has the trousers falling off me. I had made a hole in the belt to make it tighter, but I guess I lost weight since then so the trousers still slip down. You can see my boxers and I have to constantly pull my trousers up.

I was walking home and coming in the opposite direction was a young foid, slightly hapa/mixed-Euro/off-"white" complexion although Caucasian eyes. She was pulling a suitcase. She was walking in front of what I assume was her boyfriend who was also dragging a suitcase. As I got closer to her, I expected her to avert her gaze as women usually do. But this foid actually looked me in the eyes. I decided: "may-may-maybe I should squi-sq-s-s-s-squint to make my eyes not so incel-looking". So I did.

Now this is possibly YEARS OF INCEL-COPE just fucking with my mind. But I could have sworn she looked down at my boxers, for a split second THEN LOOKED BACK IN MY EYES. Usually when a woman looks away from face, that's it. She won't ever look back, but this woman did. I guess the gymcelling is starting to show through my jumper/sweater these days too - I usually wear a coat but it's been hot enough not to bother the past 2 days.

Now I don't wannaa jump to conclusions cuz maybe there was a logical explanation. Maybe she had just had an argument with her boyfriend and was vulnerable or needed validation or some shit. Maybe I am in advanced hallucination-cope and she actually barfed at the side of the road but I didn't see it. Maybe I put my Toppik on today so well that I disguised my balding really well. No idea.

I'm probably coping but maybe there is a glimmer of hope.

hqdefault.jpg

Welcome to the mentalceldom club buddyboyo

This is this biggest cope I've ever seen from you.

In recent years, i've almost never had females who'd look with disgust at me. People here are generaly too polite for that. The only few cases i could remember had to do with foreigners.

You didn't even have a conversation with the foid? I don't think it matters much.

You had the opportunity to whip out your BBC and split her ass like the red sea. Instead you cope here. GTFO

Looks we got Chad over here...

Is this stupid story about a girl day? Damn it.

this is a bunch of hocus copus

Holy turbo-Tyrone.

Mr. 6'3" 8x6 BBC is a slayer, guys.

Plot Twist: Invisible was a Tyrone this entire time

well, man. Who knows... I just wish we can all escape this incel life one day

TLDR:

I wear these khaki? trousers to work. They're too big for me so I wear a belt. The belt is also too big in that the tightest belt hole still has the trousers falling off me. I had made a hole in the belt to make it tighter, but I guess I lost weight since then so the trousers still slip down. You can see my boxers and I have to constantly pull my trousers up.

I was walking home and coming in the opposite direction was a young foid, slightly hapa/mixed-Euro/off-"white" complexion although Caucasian eyes. She was pulling a suitcase. She was walking in front of what I assume was her boyfriend who was also dragging a suitcase. As I got closer to her, I expected her to avert her gaze as women usually do. But this foid actually looked me in the eyes. I decided: "may-may-maybe I should squi-sq-s-s-s-squint to make my eyes not so incel-looking". So I did.

Now this is possibly YEARS OF INCEL-COPE just fucking with my mind. But I could have sworn she looked down at my boxers, for a split second THEN LOOKED BACK IN MY EYES. Usually when a woman looks away from face, that's it. She won't ever look back, but this woman did. I guess the gymcelling is starting to show through my jumper/sweater these days too - I usually wear a coat but it's been hot enough not to bother the past 2 days.

Now I don't wannaa jump to conclusions cuz maybe there was a logical explanation. Maybe she had just had an argument with her boyfriend and was vulnerable or needed validation or some shit. Maybe I am in advanced hallucination-cope and she actually barfed at the side of the road but I didn't see it. Maybe I put my Toppik on today so well that I disguised my balding really well. No idea.

I'm probably coping but maybe there is a glimmer of hope.

hqdefault.jpg
Is there a way to know what you look like?

FAKECEL REEEEE!

This is a typical day in the life of an oldcel

You dont understand. Having a woman not get up and move seat, cross the road, laugh, look annoyed or go into fight-or-flight is a big deal for me. It at least means that a woman didn't find me disgusting, which, as a 2/10 is huge.

You guys are more near 4-6 so you don't know what it is like to get a neutral-positive reaction.

I am probably coping but hey its better than how women usually make me feel = suicidal.

You dont understand. Having a woman not get up and move seat, cross the road, laugh, look annoyed or go into fight-or-flight is a big deal for me. It at least means that a woman didn't find me disgusting, which, as a 2/10 is huge.

You guys are more near 4-6 so you don't know what it is like to get a neutral-positive reaction.

I am probably coping but hey its better than how women usually make me feel = suicidal.
I think the tides are changing, the blackpills are getting to the normies. Incels will be the trend then we'll be the new chads.

NEVER MIND GUYS. I'M BACK.

I went into the kitchen at work and a foid refused to even make eyecontact with me. She looked anywhere else: at the floor, at her phone, at the bin. ANYWHERE ELSE.

I needed that. I was regurgitating the black pill. Hey it happens from time to time. You know? Life is PAINFUL at a 2/10 male, so occassionally, your mind needs some oxytocin to stop you from shooting up a mall. But it needs to be shortlived to stop you from going full bluepill. And that's what yesterday was: just enough endorphins to stop me from homocide.

So I'm back.

I went into the kitchen at work and a foid refused to even make eyecontact with me. She looked anywhere else: at the floor, at her phone, at the bin. ANYWHERE ELSE.

I needed that. I was regurgitating the black pill. Hey it happens from time to time. You know? Life is PAINFUL at a 2/10 male, so occassionally, your mind needs some oxytocin to stop you from shooting up a mall. But it needs to be shortlived to stop you from going full bluepill. And that's what yesterday was: just enough endorphins to stop me from homocide.

So I'm back.
:heart:

Just be black theory confirmed once again.

My Chinese flat mate said good morning to me and asked how my Easter holiday was

My dopamine is spiked for the rest of the day

Jesus christ the autism levels have been off the charts here recently.

My Chinese flat mate said good morning to me and asked how my Easter holiday was

My dopamine is spiked for the rest of the day

And you're 6/10. Imagine how you'd feel if you were a 2.

I can’t actually tell if this is satire or not.

TLDR:

I wear these khaki?... You can see my boxers and I have to constantly pull my trousers up.

FINALLY!!! You've metamorphosed into your birthright - a no-good sorry THUG! Thats why feeeemayles are checking you out, you are like a British Jeremy Meeks minus the looks. OK...you that you have your pants sorted its time to work on your voice. Currently, you are too articulate...you need to start mumbling and come across as threatening in everyday interactions. Then you will drown in pussy.

btw: also dress like you are concealing a gun! it shows low-inhibition!

sagging_pants-490x400.jpg

Naahhh...don't give up so easily. Think of Churchill's speech if it helps you stay the course. Remember others are afraid of you - a tall, big black man. Just repeat a mantra in your head that reminds you of your intimidating nature!

Last edited:
FINALLY!!! You've metamorphosed into your birthright - a no-good sorry THUG! Thats why feeeemayles are checking you out, you are like a British Jeremy Meeks minus the looks. OK...you that you have your pants sorted its time to work on your voice. Currently, you are too articulate...you need to start mumbling and come across as threatening in everyday interactions. Then you will drown in pussy.

btw: also dress like you are concealing a gun! it shows low-inhibition!

sagging_pants-490x400.jpg

Naahhh...don't give up so easily. Think of Churchill's speech if it helps you stay the course. Remember others are afraid of you - a tall, big black man. Just repeat a mantra in your head that reminds you of your intimidating nature!

LMFAO.