Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A woman will (foid) never think of you

WilliamButcher

WilliamButcher

McUltimate McFantasy McOverlord
man-daydreaming-at-desk-ISF00563.jpg

No woman wants to think about the guy who tried to relate to her, no woman wants to think about the retard with the buzzcut who looks like a chud who also doesn't have a social life. But I think all the time, every woman I see, they are my everything, crazy as it is to say, I am profoundly sensitive and kind, yet no woman has an inkling of what it means to truly be yourself.
Low inhib or anxiety crushes me and no friend man or woman will ever seek me out anyway, im a loser.
This came out more like a vent but it is what it is.

Having a oneitis is basically thinking 24/7 about a woman who'll never think about you.

If you have one (which seems to be the case), you better forget about her asap, it brings you nothing but psychological self-harm.

I was so happy when Mc Lovin ascended.

I was so happy when Mc Lovin ascended.
A guy like him would never get with a girl that hot irl, probably a fat chick, if at all. I mean jonah hill got with fucking emma stone.
It is fiction but it is also a comedy movie so its whatever.
My point is proven though that the actor who plays McLovin basically got blackballed from hollywood probably because he's ugly and nobody wants to make movies with ugly people in them anymore.

A guy like him would never get with a girl that hot irl, probably a fat chick, if at all. I mean jonah hill got with fucking emma stone.
It is fiction but it is also a comedy movie so its whatever.
My point is proven though that the actor who plays McLovin basically got blackballed from hollywood probably because he's ugly and nobody wants to make movies with ugly people in them anymore.
But he's a member of the ((tribe)) so he gets work and money anyway.