Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A woman CAN'T LOVE you past the age of 25

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
Just be her first is one of the most legit theories out there; no wonder IT knights and feminists obsess over protecting young women from dating 'predatory' older guys – considering such relationships would be exploitative and power imbalanced – they have a point here; a girls brains aren't fully developed at 18 as they will keep developing till she's 25 and a girl in LOVE is a girl that displays childlike behavior; immature, stupid, and naive. If you manage to fuck, date, or even get her to develop a oneitis for you in her formative years CONGRATULATIONS; she will always remember you as you shaped her perspective not just figuratively but on a scientific level.

Women past 25 can't fall in love anymore, they had their share of guys they already fell for, were probably pumped and dumped by these same slayers, and now they re-enter the dating scene cynical and fully "blackpilleld" about the manipulative nature of men with a list of 300+ deal breakers for Billy Beta.

Heart wrenching reality for oldcels.

Some people call you bluepilled here but i like your posts tbh

Teenlovepill destroyed us all forever

Brutal 25 pill.

If you're chad women will always feel attracted to you no matter how old they are.

Lmao implying non-virgins can feel love for anyone besides Chad.

Yep, just be first is legit. It would be our best shot but cucks/feminists cockblock us. Young Chad only.

Not that we would even succeed outside of arranged marriages, but at least being able to try legally would already be something.

18 is just some arbitrary age from the Enlightenment. Women' brains mature fully by their early twenties and men's only the by their late twenties. Are we gonna stop people from fucking until those ages? It's retarded, our cognitive development doesn't match our fertility and beauty peak, but sex is not rocket science.

Do you like this person? Yes or no? Do you want them to kiss you? Yes or no? Do you want to have sex with them? Yes or no? Even an animal understands sex and affection and people over puberty definitely understand both unless they're seriously retarded.

I agree with you on this.

First lovepill is legit.

If you're chad women will always feel attracted to you no matter how old they are.
But some chads fall out of the chad haven during their 40s. Some remain chaddy by having height and hair.

Nice, something less cucked, can't disagree with the agepill.

Yep, just be first is legit. It would be our best shot but cucks/feminists cockblock us. Young Chad only.

Not that we would even succeed outside of arranged marriages, but at least being able to try legally would already be something.

18 is just some arbitrary age from the Enlightenment. Women' brains mature fully by their early twenties and men's only the by their late twenties. Are we gonna stop people from fucking until those ages? It's retarded, our cognitive development doesn't match our fertility and beauty peak, but sex is not rocket science.

Do you like this person? Yes or no? Do you want them to kiss you? Yes or no? Do you want to have sex with them? Yes or no? Even an animal understands sex and affection and people over puberty definitely understand both unless they're seriously retarded.

Just be first is very important, and dependent on a lot of things like logistics, luck, wealth, parental involvement.
In highschool I had a friend for a while who told me of the few times he got action when he was really young, it was things like his parents going over to visit their family friends who had a daughter, and they'd just tell the two of them to go play, and then she said "hey I'm bored... why don't you kiss me" and that was that, affection, love, romance, whatever, with no betabuxxing involved.
Think you can just do that if things don't line up just right for you? Fuck no.

Nice, something less cucked, can't disagree with the agepill.

Just be first is very important, and dependent on a lot of things like logistics, luck, wealth, parental involvement.
In highschool I had a friend for a while who told me of the few times he got action when he was really young, it was things like his parents going over to visit their family friends who had a daughter, and they'd just tell the two of them to go play, and then she said "hey I'm bored... why don't you kiss me" and that was that, affection, love, romance, whatever, with no betabuxxing involved.
Think you can just do that if things don't line up just right for you? Fuck no.

I want the age pill to be broadcast to everyone. It's so brutal most men will drop out and become hermits / homeless without any further contemplation.

I want the age pill to be broadcast to everyone. It's so brutal most men will drop out and become hermits / homeless without any further contemplation.
I want it to be broadcast to women actually, so they can scream about how they are being "literally raped" by a man with grey hairs saying he feels bad for never having a girlfriend younger than 30.

Women cannot love you at any age

Cope as fuck thread

She cant love you at all

Women cannot love you at any age

Cope as fuck thread
it's more credible the younger they are, then they are old it just turns into a humiliating shitshow for the male
and if you marry old the whole thing is just

it's more credible the younger they are, then they are old it just turns into a humiliating shitshow for the male
and if you marry old the whole thing is just

nah even teenage and early 20s girls only want Chad because he's hot
They lust but do not love

nah even teenage and early 20s girls only want Chad because he's hot
They lust but do not love

Women who haven't had many sexual partners produce more oxytocin which is the same hormone that causes a mother to love her child so much. If you deflower her in those years – even if the sex was bad – she will never forget you.

time to seddle down

Women who haven't had many sexual partners produce more oxytocin which is the same hormone that causes a mother to love her child so much. If you deflower her in those years – even if the sex was bad – she will never forget you.
No even virgin women cannot love men. Women are incapable of love.

If you didn’t have a girl by the end of college, just give up.

Just be her first is one of the most legit theories out there; no wonder IT knights and feminists obsess over protecting young women from dating 'predatory' older guys – considering such relationships would be exploitative and power imbalanced – they have a point here; a girls brains aren't fully developed at 18 as they will keep developing till she's 25 and a girl in LOVE is a girl that displays childlike behavior; immature, stupid, and naive. If you manage to fuck, date, or even get her to develop a oneitis for you in her formative years CONGRATULATIONS; she will always remember you as you shaped her perspective not just figuratively but on a scientific level.

Women past 25 can't fall in love anymore, they had their share of guys they already fell for, were probably pumped and dumped by these same slayers, and now they re-enter the dating scene cynical and fully "blackpilleld" about the manipulative nature of men with a list of 300+ deal breakers for Billy Beta.

Heart wrenching reality for oldcels.
Falling in love doesn't exist, they're just attracted by Chads.After 25 they just hit the wall and find a beta.Also over if didn't manage to fuck in highschool

Also over if didn't manage to fuck in highschool
Nah some guys don't "hit their stride" until college. It's not that unusual to finish high school as a virgin.

It really gets to be a problem once you're done with college.

Asuka tier move. He must go back to that memory daily.
he wasn't very gl either, anime is actually real provided you have a normal childhood