Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A while ago I saw two girls of about ten years old buying condoms

I don't know much about Spain. Is there somewhere I can read about this in English?
I don't read the newspaper, but on TV news they often report this kind of news "A baby was found dead in a container, his mother, a teenager, left him there on Saturday night, etc." There are about four cases a year or so that they report on. I don't think they do in English.

They may have been nine and they may have been sisters because they looked alike.

I was in that pharmacy, which is not my usual pharmacy, buying some medicine for my mother.

Then I saw a cuck father with a woman and another child in his arms, I think another girl, waiting for them outside.

How can a man be so cuck as to allow that? Witnessing it?

And if they were sisters, were they going to have a threesome or an orgy between them?

That left me so traumatized that I never set foot in that pharmacy again.
How is that even legal? Does buying a condom not require an ID? Disgusting.

How is that even legal? Does buying a condom not require an ID? Disgusting.
Idk. I suppose normies here will think "better protected than a pregnant girl". This country is in a secret competition on degeneracy agaisnt USA I swear.