Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A warning to all fatcels

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230409 203802

Screenshot 20230409 203809

Don't take ANY Chinese chef friends, they will fuck up your diet. I took a 5 hour trip from my house to the village where my mother lives. My alcoholic Chinese chef friend insisted that I would visit him, he presented all of this food for me with a fresh duck. I arrived at 22:30 and left at 03:00, he then gave me extra food to bring home.

I'm right now at his table with him and his wife eating a ridiculous amount of food again. If you're fat and can't say no to food, don't take any friends that love cooking, or you'll end up even worse. He was even bragging that if I lived in that village that I'd weigh 500 kg. Avoid friends like this at all cost.

Duly noted. Though I won't be making any friends, if anything I'll lose 'em one by one haha...

over for no-self-controlcels

mogs me by having food like that, the only thing i eat is bread, milk and cheese these days

View attachment 736045

View attachment 736046

Don't take ANY Chinese chef friends, they will fuck up your diet. I took a 5 hour trip from my house to the village where my mother lives. My alcoholic Chinese chef friend insisted that I would visit him, he presented all of this food for me with a fresh duck. I arrived at 22:30 and left at 03:00, he then gave me extra food to bring home.

I'm right now at his table with him and his wife eating a ridiculous amount of food again. If you're fat and can't say no to food, don't take any friends that love cooking, or you'll end up even worse. He was even bragging that if I lived in that village that I'd weigh 500 kg. Avoid friends like this at all cost.
brutally over for poorcels

i always gain lots of weight one year then lose it the next one that way i eat what i want for 1 full year

Lucky nigger. You're tall, just work it out. :feelsUgh:

Mogger. I don't have friends and will never be able to have them, so no need to warn me of this.

View attachment 736045

View attachment 736046

Your right .I'm fat myself.it is not good .we do need to avoid people like that in general

View attachment 736045

View attachment 736046

Argus isn't beer from Lidl?