Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A Vile Dysgenic Jew Be Like

Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN
★★★★★
Kill are framemoggers, make all humans subhumans.

2cc08418a3aee5da

I'm no longer have any sympathy to any faggot who are wishing more subhuman to be born
These kind of faggot should just eat shit bag and rot in the ground
I'm no longer holding back because i'm tired of this bullshit

View attachment 1212774

I'm no longer have any sympathy to any faggot who are wishing more subhuman to be born
These kind of faggot should just eat shit bag and rot in the ground
I'm no longer holding back because i'm tired of this bullshit
I'm no longer have any sympathy to any fagot who are wishing that only Chad plays.
These kind of foidworshipper should just eat shit bag and rot in the ground.
I'm no longer holding back because I'm tired of this bullshit.

Plus this:

I'm no longer have any sympathy to any fagot who are wishing that only Chad plays.

It's cruel to bring subhumans into the world

The Jews accelerate it through goyslop and multiple harmfull chemicals
So it is naturally a judaistic thing to make the world worse through generational dysgenic

Last edited:
Also this

There is no use killing an individual with some passive phenotype traits when the fucking problem is uncontrolled hypergamy

Monogamy is natural thing and one of the best solution to it

Last edited:
The Jews accelerate it through goyslop
Foids accelerate it because they are free.

Of all the reasons, you have chosen the easiest one to stop your thinking and you do not understand the basic point.

Kikes have made women free for two reasons: to increase consumption and to reduce the production costs of labor. Your "subhumanity" is proportional to the cuckdom and idolatry of the freedom of the foids as the most precious goods that they want to impose on society.

Chad-foid worshipping. That's it eugenics. No real improvement of the human being by IQ, better health, better Life conditions, no, just clapping when Chad and Stacy reproduce so you make as your gods their offspring.

Foids accelerate it because they are free.

Of all the reasons, you have chosen the easiest one to stop your thinking and you do not understand the basic point.

Kikes have made women free for two reasons: to increase consumption and to reduce the production costs of labor. Your "subhumanity" is proportional to the cuckdom and idolatry of the freedom of the foids as the most precious goods that they want to impose on society.

Chad-foid worshipping. That's it eugenics. No real improvement of the human being by IQ, better health, better Life conditions, no, just clapping when Chad and Stacy reproduce so you make as your gods their offspring.
I'm on the side of enforced monogamy

It is not

Last edited:
ALL humans MUST be goodlooking and equally feel good about themselves, anyone who disagrees is an evil piece of shit, we never call sick people "healthy in their own way", we acknowledge their suffering, feel sorry for them and make it so there'd be less sick people having to suffer in the future, but society just leaves ugly people to rot and suffer in silence and completely dismisses all of their struggle by saying "beauty is subjective"

I'm on the side of enforced monogamy
And I agree with you. The problem is that "subhumanity" here is not being defined as something that is harmful to the subject or to the general population as a whole. (Low IQ, real deformities that prevent being socially productive, being born disabled or with severe genetic diseases) but rather the entire point being made is that your humanity is proportional to your categorization as sexual material of interest to foids.

Racemixxing is something that I have always been against and the sensible thing is for each race to organize their societies and develop the maximum potential they can achieve. However, Basing society on what the foid wants under elements that only benefit it and that have no social value beyond a jungle tribalism, is the contradiction of what civilization is, And really, we are not looking for the objective improvement of the species, but rather its aesthetic improvement.

Plus this:

99% of male fetuses should be aborted so the collective human struggle be on foids, they shouldn't be able to feel superior to half the population with their unearned beauty

It is not

> Here we see that both men and women are negative for both intelligence and education, unlike the Scandinavian data (in next section). However, we confirm the opposite direction selection on height. Female selection is stronger, however, so it wins out. Extroversion is a lot stronger for men, not a big surprise since number of (sex) partners is essentially a function of trying hard.

Basically, just keeptryingtheorysoyoucanascend.

Very very very bluepilled shit outside of normiedom

Forced monogamy completely opposes your original post
Not at all
Every species who are monogamous are more intelligent and physically more robust than their domesticated counterpart

Wolf
Raven
Seagull
Etc
The list goes on

Not at all
Every species who are monogamous are more intelligent and physically more robust than their domesticated counterpart

Wolf
Raven
Seagull
Etc
The list goes on
India is what you get when forced monogamy

And I agree with you 100% . The human species did this to themselves, now everyone will get what they deserve

And I agree with you. The problem is that "subhumanity" here is not being defined as something that is harmful to the subject or to the general population as a whole. (Low IQ, real deformities that prevent being socially productive, being born disabled or with severe genetic diseases) but rather the entire point being made is that your humanity is proportional to your categorization as sexual material of interest to foids.

Racemixxing is something that I have always been against and the sensible thing is for each race to organize their societies and develop the maximum potential they can achieve. However, Basing society on what the foid wants under elements that only benefit it and that have no social value beyond a jungle tribalism, is the contradiction of what civilization is, And really, we are not looking for the objective improvement of the species, but rather its aesthetic improvement.
Even if only chads reproduce the next generation is gonna have only its gigachads reproduce, the ONLY solution to the male plight is the abortion of almost all male fetuses

ALL humans MUST be goodlooking and equally feel good about themselves, anyone who disagrees is an evil piece of shit, we never call sick people "healthy in their own way", we acknowledge their suffering, feel sorry for them and make it so there'd be less sick people having to suffer in the future, but society just leaves ugly people to rot and suffer in silence and completely dismisses all of their struggle by saying "beauty is subjective"

Firstly it is impossible, and secondly, given equality in similar conditions, the competition is going to become fierce due to the elementary fact that any element that breaks the rule will become the new mass demand of the sexual selector. In a society of Nordic Chads, the dark Chaddam will have a sexual appeal from the foids; the same as Tyrone.

Beauty is subjective, because there are no natural elements that define and represent beauty beyond sensory perception. This is Kant's argument for why beauty ontologically subjective, because it starts from the human being and its genetic coding, not that nature has measurements of beauty beyond proportionality, but proportionality is not beautiful in itself, nor does beauty exist outside the mind.

It is because their whole population dsygenic mutts to begin with
And then try to compare it with ancient germanic, scandinavian, and slavic pagans
In order to fully understand it you must not be racially blind
You need to check if the population is muttified or not

Even if only chads reproduce the next generation is gonna have only its gigachads reproduce, the ONLY solution to the male plight is the abortion of almost all male fetuses

No, it would be unproductive for the social majority. The material conditions do not exist for this to be possible because there is not enough technology that can replace the enormous amount of labor required for all types of activities essential to society (engineers, bricklayers, electricians, truck drivers...)
; In a future where AI and robots are a reality, this could be possible, but, This is something unfeasible, and also be dysgenic in the long term, because it would only generate inbreeding.

ALL humans MUST be goodlooking and equally feel good about themselves,
That is true but unfortunately we aren't living in such a society where that is possible. The Elites won, we lost and Im not sure if there is much we can do. If you truly think you can just magically change everything then you are delusional. We are too divided to do anything

It is because their whole population dsygenic mutts to begin with
And then try to compare it with ancient germanic, scandinavian, and slavic pagans
In order to fully understand it you must not be racially blind
You need to check if the population is muttified or not

This is a matter of mog or being mogged. The white race had its opportunity to dominate the world, and so it did, the essential difference between what you may want and what happens is that reality prevails. Executing the majority of the population, apart from being unfeasible, is impossible. Now, any nation that wants to destroy India or North Korea will only need to detonate a thermonuclear war. That is undoubted social progress.

This is a matter of mog or being mogged. The white race had its opportunity to dominate the world, and so it did, the essential difference between what you may want and what happens is that reality prevails. Executing the majority of the population, apart from being unfeasible, is impossible. Now, any nation that wants to destroy India or North Korea will only need to detonate a thermonuclear war. That is undoubted social progress.
Kurdish people and Armenian people who are enforcing monogamy in their community still standing strong till this day
Also i checked their genetic profile and they are pretty homogenous
Killing some fraction of population just because they have some phenotype is not the solution to inceldom

In the end racially ambiguous degenerates turkish mutts got outnumbered by the homogenous Kurdish people

Last edited:
As if any human gives a fuck about productivity
Of course they do it, not individually, but as a social group: it is one of the elementary principles of economy and profit; in the same way that it is instinctively many times a form of selection. Many times, human decisions lack rationality, but not the expected productivity and benefit:

1. A foid goes with a Chad who is a psychopath murdering women: productivity and profit is a better offspring under her selection instinct; This woman ends up being murdered and I don't know how to reproduce.
2. A normiecuck reproduces by offering money and stability to a supermarket cashier. The benefit and productivity is that this cuck will have offspring, and will end up losing his resources and being divorced. The woman will become a single mom and will be fucked by all kinds of chads.

Cost-benefit and productivity. Decisions, as I have said, are not always the most rational and rationality precisely only comes from systematic control, not from the economy, but from actions.

It wouldn't matter because it'd be only foids having to tolerate inferiority towards each other, not men
No, it end up developing genetic problems, because just like you, you want to eliminate the majority of men, you should also eliminate the majority of women to create a new species that stands out in all those facts that you want to spread. And it's difficult, because Chad, tall, handsome, high IQ, and Stacy, tall, pretty and high IQ are almost as minority as your chances of ascending.

Kurdish people and Armenian people who are enforcing monogamy in their community still standing strong till this day
Also i checked their genetic profile and they are pretty homogenous
Killing some fraction of population just because they have some phenotype is not the solution to inceldom
Truly the Kurds and Armenians survive like cockroaches. Their nationalist intentions and foreign support keep them afloat, but they could have been perfectly genocided if it had been for more efficient Turks and a more focused Saddam Hussein in national polítics.

Truly the Kurds and Armenians survive like cockroaches. Their nationalist intentions and foreign support keep them afloat, but they could have been perfectly genocided if it had been for more efficient Turks and a more focused Saddam Hussein in national polítics.
It is by nature that domesticated promiscuous dogs got beaten up by monogamous Wolves in the end

You don't make any sense with your point either. Would you just be exterminating every 'framelet' until there is none left? That wouldn't work and this 'eugenics' would just lead to human extermination, because for every group of 'framelets' being killed, the previous upper half will replace them and become the new 'framelets' in clavicle length, neck size, shoulder-waist ratio etc.

And then it will all reverse back to normal like with looks and height, because 51% of your genetic makeup comes from your mother, so women will always have more responsibility for giving birth to 'dysgenic' creations than men..
So, nothing will change and the hierarchy will remain, unless you want complete human extermination which is exactly what women want, seeking out useless traits like bone structure jutting out, that would provide no protection in the ancestral environment anyways because a punch to your face is a punch to your face and a few milimeters more of bone wouldn't offer real protection.
Bad example. The west would benefit more if enforced monogamy came back again. Women give more than take to civilisation if they're emancipated, they are a net tax burden and live off the hard work of men who work and toil to death all for their tax money to go to women who do nothing but consume, consume and consume.
Cope. Nothing positive comes out of female sexual selection.

We have allowed women to choose ever since they have been emancipated, women have always had a choice even if it was limited, yet we're only seeing a high mutational load in the population. We're seeing a rise in diseases, congenital deformities, and teratogens, and physically weak men.

We're also seeing a rise in unwilling and unproductive men because of female promiscuity, the men of today are only bothered to work to maintain, and not work to invent and actually contribute to society. The only real innovation in technology has been in internet and digital communications, and investment in technology in other fields such as Medicine has remained stagnant since the 1960s.

If this was true, then we would also see foids becoming 'chad looking' too because the X chromosome of these men would pass onto their daughters. Also, even if this bullshit good looking parents= good looking kids, look at how utterly ugly Hernan Drago's children look. And ugly women will be more responsible because more than half of their genetic makeup (51%) compared to the fathers' 49% go straight to their sons, so why are we giving them the choice to reproduce, whilst we're rescinded and discarded?

It is by nature that domesticated promiscuous dogs got beaten up by monogamous Wolves in the end
It is what it should be, however, in human beings, although jealousy and promiscuity have a tendency to punishment, only a unified and unifying morality can really restraint this type of behavior under penalties of flogging or death punishments under the premise that Chad is forced into a marriage, that the foids are deprived of freedom and economic independence (paternal tutelage) and that the intellectual-economic effort is the true competition between men for access not to the foid, but to marriage.

It does not solve inceldom, but it does return us to the social configurations that have allowed the white race to reach its highest levels.

It does not solve inceldom, but it does return us to the social configurations that have allowed the white race to reach its highest levels.
You simply cannot make the whole things dissapear
All you can do is to minimize it
It is the most realistic things

The whole idea of genociding some human phenotype is just as jewish as Bolshevik rule in eastern europe and nothing good came out of it

Last edited:
the social configurations that have allowed the white race to reach its highest levels.
Bad example
Implying that the whole middle east was backward all the time

Bad example
Implying that whole middle east was backward all the time
Polygamy has never been widespread and prevalent in any society. It is not sustainable and is only practicable in the face of a large surplus of women in times of war.

You simply cannot make the whole things dissapear
All you can do is to minimize it
It is the most realistic things

The whole idea of genociding some human phenotype is just as jewish as Bolshevik rule in eastern europe and nothing good came out of it

Agreed.

It's a competetion. The worse other people are off the better your chances. You should pray that only subhumans are born.

It's a competetion. The worse other people are off the better your chances. You should pray that only subhumans are born.
It will never work just like (((communism))))

Extremely idealistic and unrealistic