Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A Very Desperate Plea To @Samurai

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
If you go to North Korea and get North Korean stacies, escape with them and come back to america where we can all “get to know” them :feelsaww:

@Samurai

Last edited:
I agree with this plea

Bring some to europe aswell :feelsEhh:

Please bring me two or three back to America

If you go to North Korea and get North Korean stacies, escape with them and come back to america where we can all “get to know” them :feelsaww:
The DPRK was actually having some population issues, hopefully (His greatness) The Supreme Leader, realizes this and allows some cels to breed with Korean stacy

Brocels...It's not possible to escape anymore cause they put mines in the chinese-korean border

Please bring me two or three back to America
1 for each is enough tbh. North Korea is too underpopulated for him to bring whole harems to the US. Stacies are rare too tbh. Lots of ugly rice foids. Also most they’re probably malnourished I can’t lie :feelspuke: I want top 1% rich North Korean Stacy now :lasereyes:

Bring them to Europe aswell

Bring them to Europe aswell
Remember when people were simping over Kim jong un’s sister? She’s apparently gonna be the successor.

IMG 0873

hot or nah?

1 for each is enough tbh. North Korea is too underpopulated for him to bring whole harems to the US. Stacies are rare too tbh. Lots of ugly rice foids. Also most they’re probably malnourished I can’t lie :feelspuke: I want top 1% rich North Korean Stacy now :lasereyes:
Yeah, I will be happy with one hot North Korean girl tbh

@Samurai
Just stay there.

Once you bring out of NK a noodlefoid, she by instinct will try to cuck you after 0.0000000000001s in the West.

Just stay there.

Once you bring out of NK a noodlefoid, she by instinct will try to cuck you after 0.0000000000001s in the West.
true, in the west she will feel too free there. They would have no reason to fuck us when they immediately have better options. North Korean foids will be samurai only then jfl.

@Samurai
I plan on staying in NK sorry brocel