Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In regard to the samurai situation, I want to explain myself

I thought he was a Christian and the foids in question would be nuns.
No, he's only focusing on that now to save face. He had actually tried to justify hypergamous foids:

So, they want the best they can get? That is not a reason to barge into women, as who doesn't want the best they can get? Imagine if a foid justified barging into men because "all males want a slim, cute big breast women" It is like getting mad at someone for desiring to wear the coolest armour in a videogame.

His view was that it's wrong to barge into any foids unless they are 'dressed like whores.' This wasn't just about nuns, bc it's not like OP is likely to be running into nuns everywhere jfl. They are whiteknighting for everyday foids, not just nuns.

Further even the tradthots + 'nuns' he supports are born-again-virgin whores:

"Most nuns now, religious foids in general are formerly promiscuous single mothers" The whole point of Christianity is turning away from sin and living a Christ-like life. God is forgiving.

So they are 100% simping for foids, the 'christian' equivalent of an OF subscriber.