Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A user who bragged about getting blowjobs from teenage girls just made an alt. Do you think he should be banned again?

Should he stay banned or be let back in

• Total voters
There has been a ridiculous amount of alts being made recently. And they're very obvious too. This murder guy started following me yesterday out of nowhere.
Well it's obvious when a new (few days) user starts following people for no reason they're an alt. Or when they start postmaxxing in the sewers.
Today I woke up to see @Legend is following me. It means it is 99% an alt. Simple as that.

Something needs to be done about this.

I don’t get this logic. why would bragging on discord be any different from bragging on this forum? especially if they’re literally addressing people in this community and know that people here are going to find out about it. nothing significant about the act of bragging about getting blowjobs really changes whether it was posted here or on discord

you can’t just switch on and off between being a bragging normie and LARPing as an incel for fun. if nothing else, you should be indistinguishable from every other user here. that’s a perfectly reasonable expectation

plus, bragging is already allowed as long as nobody here ever finds out about it or cares enough to report you for it. that’s a fair compromise

also wtf is this lol, clicking on the notif leads me to a post he made a few hours ago that I couldn’t see until now
View attachment 552177
If I suspect you stole something from me and you’re waving that item around inside your house from your picture window where I can see it does that give me the right to kick down your door, beat you up and take it from you?

What if the item wasn’t really mine after all and you just happened to own the same item? :feelsUgh:

This is the ethics problem of attempting to police off site activities and engage in spying, vigilante justice and witch hunting as well the problem with mob rule itself. :feelshehe:

If I suspect you stole something from me and you’re waving that item around inside your house from your picture window where I can see it does that give me the right to kick down your door, beat you up and take it from you?

What if the item wasn’t really mine after all and you just happened to own the same item? :feelsUgh:

This is the ethics problem of attempting to police off site activities and engage in spying, vigilante justice and witch hunting as well the problem with mob rule itself. :feelshehe:
I literally don’t see how this example relates to the actual situation at hand in any way lol

if someone here got doxxed and people used that info to find their irl facebook account and used some post from 2018 which they were never even supposed to see to get them banned then maybe. but if you’re bragging to incels.is users, who you only know through incels.is, with the obvious implication that that info is going to be spread across the userbase of the site itself, it doesn’t really matter whether the offense occurred here or off-site. its the same thing

without this established sentiment people here could just go brag on looksmaxx about how they get way more pussy than loser virgins until literally every user here knows that they’re getting laid and have a gf; and continue to LARP as an incel here simply because “it’s off site so it doesn’t matter”. again, you can’t just go on and off between being an incel and a normie. you need to be indistinguishable from a genuine incelibate or this forum becomes totally pointless

I really, really don’t want this type of “open secret” to exist where people are allowed to brag and make sure everyone here is aware of their brags and sexual success and have it be permitted by the rules. particularly since there were users who did exactly that and got away with it for a really long time before being banned and it made this forum complete garbage sometimes

Last edited:
Are you still in your teens bro?

I literally don’t see how this example relates to the actual situation at hand in any way lol

if someone here got doxxed and people used that info to find their irl facebook account and used some post from 2018 which they were never even supposed to see to get them banned then maybe. but if you’re bragging to incels.is users, who you only know through incels.is, with the obvious implication that that info is going to be spread across the userbase of the site itself, it doesn’t really matter whether the offense occurred here or off-site. its the same thing

without this established sentiment people here could just go brag on looksmaxx about how they get way more pussy than loser virgins until literally every user here knows that they’re getting laid and have a gf; and continue to LARP as an incel here simply because “it’s off site so it doesn’t matter”. again, you can’t just go on and off between being an incel and a normie. you need to be indistinguishable from a genuine incelibate or this forum becomes totally pointless

I really, really don’t want this type of “open secret” to exist where people are allowed to brag and make sure everyone here is aware of their brags and sexual success and have it be permitted by the rules. particularly since there were users who did exactly that and got away with it for a really long time before being banned and it made this forum complete garbage sometimes
Anyone who gets exposed as a larper beyond this site deserves to get exterminated ngl

Why the hell would anyone say no to this? Niggerfaggot doesn't belong on here.

Just let him in. As a fakecel he will fit right in here

I already explained to the entire staff team that it's a misunderstanding and they agree that it doesn't warrant a ban.

Also I literally got permission before hand to make an alt because my previous account got deleted.

You're so trying so hard to get me banned and failed.

View: https://i.imgur.com/C93AABp.png

You admit getting an blowjob offer and "only few ugly girls" liking you? You are a literal foid bitching because stacies dont want you.
He's banned now.
Thanks man.

Last edited:
seems it didnt go through for whatever reason. sending it again for this important thread:feelsLightsaber:
@Ika-Sama
@iamsubhuman
@Ecstasy
@Pixycel
@ThoughtfulCel
@ordinaryotaku
@TheDarkEnigma
@TallCelFag
@Primordial Incel
@Just talk to her
@Selbsthass
@HeroinNihilism
@Alienaudio
@lonelycurry26
@Pareg
@trying to ascend
@IchWillSterben
@xxxxxx
@Witch Doctor
@Givingup20
@IncelCatechumen
@highinhibition
@mueslimale
@Mulattocel
@Simulacrasimulation
@TheNEET
@Firefly
@tenta
@cozylad
@incelerated
@Angry23
@VanillaIncel
@SparkLight
@ReconElement
@Honeypot
@Babica Yaga
@Wilfred
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@RecessedChinCel
@Dualisticsteve2830
@erenyeager
@BlkPillPres
@Intellau_Celistic
@JohnDcel
@AlexanderTheGreat
@11Gray-Mane
@wereqryan
@TINMAN
@240iq
@Gautegutt
@MaxZM98
@Dotrinfobe
@worthlessloser26
@AustrianProximity
@curryboy420
@Rensudesu
@Cyrrow
@Inceloner
@OwnerOpcell
@ethniccel1
@Pancakecel
@P-Chanmkoerman
@incels.REEEE
@TLAMBO
@LuxuryDetro
@Edmund_Kemper
@PoodankMcGee
@AsianKungFao
@AngelLord
@PaperSkin
@Cybersex is our hope
@eternalmelancholy
@turbocuckcel_7000
@Yamete
@Grumch23
@Skinlesscel
I was tagged... I'm relevant..:cryfeels:

I got offered sex from the school whore too.

Why didn't you have sex?
Chickened out, didn't have a condom and my Tyrone "friend" told me she said his dick was small.(He said he was six inches and so am I.)

Chickened out, didn't have a condom and my Tyrone "friend" told me she said his dick was small.(He said he was six inches and so am I.)
Damn, have you been offered it again by other foids after?

No PMs
Why didn't you have sex?
dude how the fuck is this not instant permaban? are you kidding me? does it not count as a brag if less than 5 girls offered to have sex with you or what?

dude how the fuck is this not instant permaban? are you kidding me? does it not count as a brag if less than 5 girls offered to have sex with you or what?
Bragging usually only gets warnings. He didn't say he had unpaid sex still.

Jfl

:feelskek: jfl and people were baffled when I said that this site needs to get nuked

100% - Permaban not an incel
Nope, idk why you guys are acting like this is new. I mentioned this awhile ago.

What's the point of letting everyone know this? I genuinely don't understand
:feelskek: jfl and people were baffled when I said that this site needs to get nuked
:feelshaha: the state of the forum
I know I'm volcel, I am not attracted to fat women and you can't choose who or what you're attracted to. If we could choose we'd all be gay by now.

Did they ban him for calling out the mods? Lol mods are willing to destroy this site to protect chad. I hate incel spaces

I need more evidence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back