Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A thing that I hate of anime are those fucking romantic/soft songs singed by females in openings and endings

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
It's like me hearing that like aaaaaaah what the fuck. I feel shame when I was younger and even seeing anime for kids or manly anime , you have to hear at that stupid song. Specially on endings, thats is one of the most horrible and emasculated things that you can throw to a kid seriously.

In some genres of anime, such as shounen anime they really don't fit.

Anime as a whole is shite and bluepilled
However i do appreciate the art of it and can watch it in snaps

In some genres of anime, such as shounen anime they really don't fit.
yes don't fit, but japanese put that emotional shit even in videogames. For example in vgames they put too some melancholic song with foid voice , very annoying tbh.
Anime as a whole is shite and bluepilled
However i do appreciate the art of it and can watch it in snaps
I used to see ecchi but was very repetitive , all series are similar.

yes don't fit, but japanese put that emotional shit even in videogames. For example in vgames they put too some melancholic song with foid voice , very annoying tbh.

I used to see ecchi but was very repetitive , all series are similar.
Anime should make instrumentals out of some anime openings & endings. Well, there is youtube for such a thing. But some openings such as Overlord's season three opening I personally like the foid's singing along with the catchy beat.

Anime should make instrumentals out of some anime openings & endings. Well, there is youtube for such a thing. But some openings such as Overlord's season three opening I personally like the foid's singing along with the catchy beat.

Tbh I like more a song with lyrics but not in the romantic or melancholic way. That opening I just hear a little and is not that bad , but I don't like japs singing in english tbhtbh

I don’t really watch anime. Only animated show I watch is South Park

Tbh I like more a song with lyrics but not in the romantic or melancholic way. That opening I just hear a little and is not that bad , but I don't like japs singing in english tbhtbh
Understandable, it sounds wrong if they try singing in English.

I see alot south park but then I lost routine
Understandable, it sounds wrong if they try singing in English.
It's funny if they say only a phrase like "lets go" but much words ruin the rest of the song

South Park is probably one of my favourite animated TV shows besides from the anime that I watch.

South Park is probably one of my favourite animated TV shows besides from the anime that I watch.
Mogs family guy to the grave. No contest

Pretty sure I’ve watched all episodes. Seasons 5-15 were the best in my book
Wow thats an achievement.
I think the last thing I get to see was when butters becomes a villain, I liked that part. I do not know what that season will be.

I usually skip them both. Openings are annoying and endings are bloat.

I usually skip them both. Openings are annoying and endings are bloat.
You do well. The openings are like"the power of frienship" all the staff running and jumping... All openings are like that.
and ending are like more focused on the main girl... autumn mood, falling leaves or sakura petals ... and her against his back...

I like openings tbh

I don’t mind them if it fits the anime

Anime openings are fucking atrocious. The only ones I like is Soul Eaters and Yu Yu Hakusho. The rest are fucking trash

Why hasnt he fucked or licked any of his harem?

Why hasnt he fucked or licked any of his harem?
Im going to guess why he doesnt do it is because of plot reasons or common anime tropes. Maybe its both?

Im going to guess why he doesnt do it is because of plot reasons or common anime tropes. Maybe its both?
He doesnt even touch albedo. If i were him
Id kill all males and lick all the hot loli foids.
And make albedo a cum cleaner.

I always liked how the extremely hot succubus is actually a pure virgin, anime is the only non cucked medium that can still pull that kind of stuff

The only OPs I don't skip are from Monster, Kino no Tabi and Cowboy Bebop. I do like the ending themes for Konosuba though.

western songs sung by women I have the misfortune of overhearing are all about promiscuity and alcoholism so japshit sounds like an improvement

Why. Is kawaii

I don't really see OP's like that, probably because the anime I watch.

Listening to Anime openings and endings is Incel af.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back