Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A test to see if she is interested in you or in fucking you up

AK74

AK74

Banned
-
Here is a list of red flags that point to the girl who says she is interested in you, in fact not being interested in you and instead just wanting to use you as a betabux and give literally nothing in return or wants to mock you or just inflate her gigantic, delusional ego even further

> she asks you out with one of her friends (or even multiple) watching

> she gives a stupid compliment or says you are cute

> she disagrees with you, is bitchy or can't help but still act like an egotistical, fuckit when trying to come off as cute and submissive

> she gives validation to men around you who are more attractive than you

> she puts up a gigantic wall you have to get over before having sex, which won't happen

If she is a sociopath or a slut then don't even bother

Last edited:
Let's focus on actually getting/attracting a girl first before worrying about that.

I've never even interacted with a girl besides forced communication.

> she disagrees with you, is bitchy or can't help but still act egotistical when she is trying to come off as cute and submissive

> she gives validation to men around you who are more attractive than you

These two things enrage me like nothing else. The first one makes me feel like smacking her across the face. The second one makes me feel like kidnapping her to ensure that she will never be able to look at another Chad again.

If your penis is not inside her, she doesn't like you

These two things enrage me like nothing else. The first one makes me feel like smacking her across the face. The second one makes me feel like kidnapping her to ensure that she will never be able to look at another Chad again.

I thought the first one only happened to me and 10 other people on the planet

How did it happen to you?

girls dont do that if you are incel they will just bully you and ignore you otherwise

Good guide. Especially the first tip.

I thought the first one only happened to me and 10 other people on the planet

How did it happen to you?

It was actually a harsher variation of that scenario. A girl that I liked surrounded me with her friends. One of her friends sarcastically told me, "She really likes you. Would you want to go on a date with her?" I said "yeah." Her friends proceeded to laugh while the girl I liked walked away as fast as possible.

That was nearly 20 years ago. My luck with women hasn't changed one bit since then. They still reject me, and do so in the harshest manner imaginable. All I can do now is think of ways of exacting revenge on that sadistic gender. Their time is coming.

If a girl asks to spend time alone with you and doesn't make it clear you are just friends then she wants you to make a move on her.

It was actually a harsher variation of that scenario. A girl that I liked surrounded me with her friends. One of her friends sarcastically told me, "She really likes you. Would you want to go on a date with her?" I said "yeah." Her friends proceeded to laugh while the girl I liked walked away as fast as possible.

That was nearly 20 years ago. My luck with women hasn't changed one bit since then. They still reject me, and do so in the harshest manner imaginable. All I can do now is think of ways of exacting revenge on that sadistic gender. Their time is coming.

I meant the one where she tires to act submissive and cute but is still egotistical asshole while doing it, showing how fake, pathetic and shallow she is

If a girl asks to spend time alone with you and doesn't make it clear you are just friends then she wants you to make a move on her.
not necessarily, even if they don't make it clear it's best to assume most women only want to be friends with you

One girl once told me I was cute. I now know why.

Why did you even bother making this post when no girl will go up to us in the first place? This tip is only for fakecels which THERE ARE A FUCKING LOT IN THIS WEBSITE.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back