Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A teacher called me a loser

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
So this female teacher wanted me to make 360 hotspots of our campus.
I went to meet her today and she looked how many credits I have.
She started laughing I've only done one during the last month and called me a loser.

This teacher had a picture of her chad husband on the wall and pictures of her kids.
This bitch can never understand how much loneliness affects one's confidence, well-being, sleep, attitude and many other things.

I would do more if I had more.

you know what to do boyo

Fuck man, what a sadistic cunt. Tell her she is not normal.

teach her some mannERs

Is your teacher Russian by any chance?

She called you a loser to your face? I want to punch her for you.

I feel for you OP, I really do. I feel for all my incelbros, especially when our unfortunate lot is held against us by cunts that would rope if only they spent a second in our shoes

teach her some mannERs
It's SHocking for students to correct teachers.

nzd562yt1p901.jpg

You could make a fuss about it with the dean of your school if you want, cunts believe they are above the law, they aren't

And after all they wonder why guys go ER in schools.

Last edited:
Most teachers are just pricks. Why did u had to do it in the first place
Back in my time the could slap you and no one would care, these are people caring about "order" in schools they deserve the worst.

be a real finn and Snipe all of them

Tell any teacher or any higher up, make a fuss about it.

Get her in trouble

Why didn't you spit in her face bro?

You could make a fuss about it with the dean of your school

O
I feel for you OP, I really do. I feel for all my incelbros, especially when our unfortunate lot is held against us by cunts that would rope if only they spent a second in our shoes

I hope you didnt just sit there and took it silently

Don't be afraid of calling her a dumb bitch.
Do it. I would do it. Why wouldn't you? If beta cucks do come to the rescue, fight them. It doesn't matter if you have no chance of winning. Act honourably. Don't be a coward.

show her the losER then

You know what to do, brothER.

She started laughing I've only done one during the last month and called me a loser.

This teacher had a picture of her chad husband on the wall and pictures of her kids.
This bitch can never understand how much loneliness affects one's confidence, well-being, sleep, attitude and many other things.

teacher
female
that's enough laughter to keep me entertained for 2 weeks kek.

I’ve been called a loser by teachers as well, considering that they get paid crappily where I live and have to be reminded of their youths, JFL @ that assessment.

Report her for molesting you!

Dude jfl you actually talk to teacher's just lol i just go their take notes and leave just lol at even drying