Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A substitute teacher was a redpilled manlet.

Adventello

Adventello

Greycel
And when I say manlet, I mean an actual manlet, he was the same height as me (5"4). He showed up in a fucking suit and tie, with a white undershirt. And, no fucking joke, he was wearing a fedora when he walked into the classroom. He took it off later and he was balding, he even tried combing over the hair on the sides of his head into the center, it was so obvious.:feelshaha:

Then when we were working, he took out a laptop from his bag and started watching videos with headphones. I walked up to his desk to turn in a paper, and caught a glimpse of the video he was watching. I can not make this shit up, he was watching this coping redpill channel named "alpha m". He immediately tried turning his screen away but I saw. This shit is just so funny, he actually thinks that having "style" will save him from inceldom. Hopefully he will come to terms with reality eventually.

He’ll accept the blackpill eventually. It’s a lesson a lot of these guys will learn the hard way after spending tons of money on these redpill/pua “coaches” and seeing nothing ever works

Tell him it's over and see his response
I was going to try to get his email so I could use an alt to link him blackpill, but I thought it was too risky.
He’ll accept the blackpill eventually. It’s a lesson a lot of these guys will learn the hard way after spending tons of money on these redpill/pua “coaches” and seeing nothing ever works
Yeah, he will learn. Only after losing his entire life savings to redpillers and/or foids making him their betabuxx.

Yeah, he will learn. Only after losing his entire life savings to redpillers and/or foids making him their betabuxx.
Print out a large picture of this :blackpill: and put it on his desk before the class.

Over for teachercels

Never even began for that guy lol. Props to him for not going down without a fight but what a waste of time smh

And when I say manlet, I mean an actual manlet, he was the same height as me (5"4). He showed up in a fucking suit and tie, with a white undershirt. And, no fucking joke, he was wearing a fedora when he walked into the classroom. He took it off later and he was balding, he even tried combing over the hair on the sides of his head into the center, it was so obvious.:feelshaha:

Then when we were working, he took out a laptop from his bag and started watching videos with headphones. I walked up to his desk to turn in a paper, and caught a glimpse of the video he was watching. I can not make this shit up, he was watching this coping redpill channel named "alpha m". He immediately tried turning his screen away but I saw. This shit is just so funny, he actually thinks that having "style" will save him from inceldom. Hopefully he will come to terms with reality eventually.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

I was going to try to get his email so I could use an alt to link him blackpill, but I thought it was too risky.

Did he try to hit on any foid students?