Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story a stacy i went to middle and high school with had a chad boyfriend in college. they broke up and...

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
how they ended up being no longer together was mysterious. i didn't see her date any guys despite being one of the most popular and attractive girls at my high school. in college, she kept posting party pics and whatnot on Facebook during first 3 years of college. then she became a college senior and she suddenly stopped posting all those photos on Facebook.

she met this chad in her first year of college. the dude appeared in her profile pic and many of her Facebook photos. they were always typing to each other on Facebook and hanging out and kissing and whatnot. in her 2nd year of college, she still dated him. then somewhere in like February 2018, she posted some photo that appears to be her in bed with him. they don't seem to be wearing clothes but they do seem to be covered in blankets, and it looks like a bed. this implies they had sex. a little later after that, they suddenly weren't together in Facebook photos anymore and then i noticed they were no longer friends on Facebook. wtf happened?

I had these crazy theories appear in my mind. it could be:

*she cheated on him? who knows? maybe that happened.

*he cheated on her? wouldn't be surprised by this at all. he's a chad. of course he'd cheat.

*he raped her? I have a weird feeling about this one and i remember reading statistics about rape and i decided to guess who i've met in my life might be a rape victim. i had this weird feeling about her. no i'm NOT some white knight, but this is some curious thinking of mine. this girl was in a sorority, and studies show that sorority girls are more likely to be sexually assaulted. i bet the chad was in a fraternity, and frat boys are more likely to rape. also, over 80% of rape victims are below age 25, and most acquaintance rape victims are age 15-24. Date rape victims are usually late teens/early 20s and most rape victims are teenage girls or women in their early-mid 20s. i also read 16-19 year olds are the most likely to be raped. She was 19 last time they were together. I did read that a lot of college rape happens at the beginning of the school year and this was february last time they were together, but still all the other statistics make me suspicious. isn't like 20% of women raped or sexually assaulted in their life? and why did she stop posting party pics on Facebook? is she suffering from trauma? sure there is one other stacy who stopped posting in her senior year but many others still post pics sometimes.

also, just because he's a chad doesn't mean she enjoyed being raped. foids don't have sex literally every minute of the day. sometimes they won't be in the mood for sex. and maybe he wanted to have sex and she wasn't in the mood at the moment so he raped her. idk.

this is NOT a foid worship thread, but a curious question. wtf could've happened between them. did they get in a fight? did he suddenly get violent towards her and beat her? wtf happened between them?

Too long, but I will take the time to read.
:feelsokman:

shes living rent free in your head .
Shes just doing what all foids do .
ride the carousel til they show the first signs of ageing .
and then try to settle for betabuxx .
I dont think there is some interesting story here .
Just another brick in the wall .

Stalks me lol

She was traumatized that he actually had a microdick.

I already read it. It's interesting how you get all those deductions, even if you're probably thinking about it too much. However, rape and trauma make sense, even a foid will not always be in the mood for sex and it has been shown that the mental state greatly influences sex, so if it were a rape, even if it is Chad, it can It would affect her.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I already read it. It's interesting how you get all those deductions, even if you're probably thinking about it too much. However, rape and trauma make sense, even a foid will not always be in the mood for sex and it has been shown that the mental state greatly influences sex, so if it were a rape, even if it is Chad, it can It would affect her.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Do you think he raped her?
Chads don’t have a small dick
Stalks me lol
I stalk everyone
shes living rent free in your head .
Shes just doing what all foids do .
ride the carousel til they show the first signs of ageing .
and then try to settle for betabuxx .
I dont think there is some interesting story here .
Just another brick in the wall .
She still may have been raped or cheated on?

In the end it doest matter what happened. She still doesnt care about you, nor will ever consider you a human worth mating with, so don't let it bother you.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

Do you think he raped her?
Look, you rely on statistical data to consider that possibility, in a reasoning of numbers it is very likely, but still it is only a deduction that does not take into account things like being able to interact in IRL with the girl to notice how she is mentally.

Perhaps she got fat.

Maybe she was pushing for something more serious and he just wasnt feeling it.

Would you?

If you were a chad, just about to graduate, would you want to marry a foid? Maybe you might, but with the marriage failure rate as high as it is right now, and his young age, he might not have been feeling it.

Remember 30 year old chads have legal access to all foids between age 18-30, basically. And even older foids, but not typically.

40 year old chads have access to foids in their 20s-30s-40s.

50 year old chads have access to fois in their 20s-50s.

I think the guy above nailed it though. She's living rent-free in your head. These days I usually look at the BIG PICTURE with wahmen, and don't focus on any certain foids much. They just aren't worth my time. If people watching and studying their habits are your thing though, have at it. I'm not here to debate on the validity or superiority of any one hobby over another.

Maybe she was pushing for something more serious and he just wasnt feeling it.

Would you?

If you were a chad, just about to graduate, would you want to marry a foid? Maybe you might, but with the marriage failure rate as high as it is right now, and his young age, he might not have been feeling it.

Remember 30 year old chads have legal access to all foids between age 18-30, basically. And even older foids, but not typically.

40 year old chads have access to foids in their 20s-30s-40s.

50 year old chads have access to fois in their 20s-50s.

I think the guy above nailed it though. She's living rent-free in your head. These days I usually look at the BIG PICTURE with wahmen, and don't focus on any certain foids much. They just aren't worth my time. If people watching and studying their habits are your thing though, have at it. I'm not here to debate on the validity or superiority of any one hobby over another.
I still think she was maybe raped

Probably stopped using FB n moved on to instagram

I still think she was maybe raped
Its unlikely but also probable. More likely is she was saying "lets get married after college" and he was doing the "sorry baby I gotta go" with the towel still around his waist like chads do when foids want to get too serious during pillow talk.

Probably stopped using FB n moved on to instagram
Idk people post more on fb than Instagram
Its unlikely but also probable. More likely is she was saying "lets get married after college" and he was doing the "sorry baby I gotta go" with the towel still around his waist like chads do when foids want to get too serious during pillow talk.
I doubt she was wanting to marry him. She was 19. Even 25 year olds don’t marry much

:feelskek: :feelskek: I laughed at this

nobody gonna decide what they think happened between them?

Idk people post more on fb than Instagram
Is she active on her Instagram?

Anw Ik how u feel a bit, I used to be caught up with the activities of foid who don't even know my existence.

Maybe she became developed a legit mental illness or smthng,( I know I know Foids can't have depression meme).:soy: n stopped using social media. Some foids are unable to cope when their ideal version of life doesn't work out.

Is she active on her Instagram?

Anw Ik how u feel a bit, I used to be caught up with the activities of foid who don't even know my existence.

Maybe she became developed a legit mental illness or smthng,( I know I know Foids can't have depression meme).:soy: n stopped using social media. Some foids are unable to cope when their ideal version of life doesn't work out.
What do you think happened between her and her boyfriend?

he raped her? I have a weird feeling about this one and i remember reading statistics about rape and i decided to guess who i've met in my life might be a rape victim. i had this weird feeling about her. no i'm NOT some white knight, but this is some curious thinking of mine. this girl was in a sorority, and studies show that sorority girls are more likely to be sexually assaulted. i bet the chad was in a fraternity, and frat boys are more likely to rape. also, over 80% of rape victims are below age 25, and most acquaintance rape victims are age 15-24. Date rape victims are usually late teens/early 20s and most rape victims are teenage girls or women in their early-mid 20s. i also read 16-19 year olds are the most likely to be raped. She was 19 last time they were together. I did read that a lot of college rape happens at the beginning of the school year and this was february last time they were together, but still all the other statistics make me suspicious. isn't like 20% of women raped or sexually assaulted in their life? and why did she stop posting party pics on Facebook? is she suffering from trauma? sure there is one other stacy who stopped posting in her senior year but many others still post pics sometimes.

How do you manage not to choke on all those :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: ???

He fucked her and moved on, she's now a Chad widow and can't stop dreaming of his cock.

What is it that you don't understand ?

JFL at thinking rape statistics are meaningful btw

What do you think happened between her and her boyfriend?
I have to go with what the poster above said. He fucked her n moved on.

Anw do u know if she's still alive?

I have to go with what the poster above said. He fucked her n moved on.

Anw do u know if she's still alive?
She’s still alive. But why did they stop being Facebook friends?
How do you manage not to choke on all those :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: ???

He fucked her and moved on, she's now a Chad widow and can't stop dreaming of his cock.

What is it that you don't understand ?

JFL at thinking rape statistics are meaningful btw
Rape statistics are true. Just because the statistics offend you doesn’t mean the statistics are false

Why do you give a fuck? You were never a part of any sort of sex having/relationship action.

WTF IS THIS THREAD?!

Cause I’m curious

This is your new hobby? Stalking foids on social media under the guise of curiosity? This isn't just curiosity anymore, it's spilling over into faggotry and the blue pill. You're basically a distant orbiter, like a comet.

And how the fuck is this relevant for the rest of us, brocel? This is basically your version of a local reality entertainment report. Entertainment Tonight: Incels.co Edition.

This is basically your version of a local reality entertainment report.

Also, Edmund, ffs. I'm don't work in Law and Order: SVU. How could i decide what happened to her.

WTF IS THIS THREAD?!

This is your new hobby? Stalking foids on social media under the guise of curiosity? This isn't just curiosity anymore, it's spilling over into faggotry and the blue pill. You're basically a distant orbiter, like a comet.

And how the fuck is this relevant for the rest of us, brocel? This is basically your version of a local reality entertainment report. Entertainment Tonight: Incels.co Edition.
So some of you guys chadfish and you’re judging me?

So some of you guys chadfish and you’re judging me?

I don't chadfish, but I understand why others do. They need to affirm (or reaffirm) the black pill and see for themselves how different of a world chad lives in.

What useful purpose does this serve? I'm not shitting on you, it's an honest question.

I don't chadfish, but I understand why others do. They need to affirm (or reaffirm) the black pill and see for themselves how different of a world chad lives in.

What useful purpose does this serve? I'm not shitting on you, it's an honest question.
I have autism and people with autism get obsessed with very specific things

I have autism and people with autism get obsessed with very specific things

Seriously?

Alright, well, OK then. Carry on, brocel. If it helps you cope...

Isn’t chad fishing hard?

I don't know, I've never done it. Why are you asking me?

If I were to guess, I'd say no. Most bros who chadfish don't have problems carrying conversations. It also becomes easy once you realize that if you're chad, you can say literally anything and it won't matter.

I don't know, I've never done it. Why are you asking me?

If I were to guess, I'd say no. Most bros who chadfish don't have problems carrying conversations. It also becomes easy once you realize that if you're chad, you can say literally anything and it won't matter.
What if they find out you aren’t chad?

Don’t think about her too much bro, but stalk her if you wish.

how they ended up being no longer together was mysterious. i didn't see her date any guys despite being one of the most popular and attractive girls at my high school. in college, she kept posting party pics and whatnot on Facebook during first 3 years of college. then she became a college senior and she suddenly stopped posting all those photos on Facebook.

she met this chad in her first year of college. the dude appeared in her profile pic and many of her Facebook photos. they were always typing to each other on Facebook and hanging out and kissing and whatnot. in her 2nd year of college, she still dated him. then somewhere in like February 2018, she posted some photo that appears to be her in bed with him. they don't seem to be wearing clothes but they do seem to be covered in blankets, and it looks like a bed. this implies they had sex. a little later after that, they suddenly weren't together in Facebook photos anymore and then i noticed they were no longer friends on Facebook. wtf happened?

I had these crazy theories appear in my mind. it could be:

*she cheated on him? who knows? maybe that happened.

*he cheated on her? wouldn't be surprised by this at all. he's a chad. of course he'd cheat.

*he raped her? I have a weird feeling about this one and i remember reading statistics about rape and i decided to guess who i've met in my life might be a rape victim. i had this weird feeling about her. no i'm NOT some white knight, but this is some curious thinking of mine. this girl was in a sorority, and studies show that sorority girls are more likely to be sexually assaulted. i bet the chad was in a fraternity, and frat boys are more likely to rape. also, over 80% of rape victims are below age 25, and most acquaintance rape victims are age 15-24. Date rape victims are usually late teens/early 20s and most rape victims are teenage girls or women in their early-mid 20s. i also read 16-19 year olds are the most likely to be raped. She was 19 last time they were together. I did read that a lot of college rape happens at the beginning of the school year and this was february last time they were together, but still all the other statistics make me suspicious. isn't like 20% of women raped or sexually assaulted in their life? and why did she stop posting party pics on Facebook? is she suffering from trauma? sure there is one other stacy who stopped posting in her senior year but many others still post pics sometimes.

also, just because he's a chad doesn't mean she enjoyed being raped. foids don't have sex literally every minute of the day. sometimes they won't be in the mood for sex. and maybe he wanted to have sex and she wasn't in the mood at the moment so he raped her. idk.

this is NOT a foid worship thread, but a curious question. wtf could've happened between them. did they get in a fight? did he suddenly get violent towards her and beat her? wtf happened between them?
Something seems very odd about this post.