Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story a stacy i went to middle and high school with had a chad boyfriend in college. they broke up and...

ok then ill read a little

No what the fuck you wrote this entire book speculating, which way this bitch screwed over chad?? how much time have you spent just thinking about this useless piece of meat? I hope youre aware that this is exactly what femoids want you to do, constantly have them in your head.

Last edited:
Alternative theory: Maybe the guy is a fag and she caught him in bed with another man?

ok then ill read a little

No what the fuck you wrote this entire book speculating, which way this bitch screwed over chad?? how much time have you spent just thinking about this useless piece of meat? I hope youre aware that this is exactly what femoids want you to do, constantly have them in your head.
This stacy had something that happened
Alternative theory: Maybe the guy is a fag and she caught him in bed with another man?

I doubt the chad was gay

U r just looking for ppl to say she was raped

Incel stalking post

yikes that makes barney the dinosaur's dick so fuckin hard
DUR2E3dW0AIeRuN