Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A slut who toyed with me and teased me in high school is now engaged to a 5'10" ethnic male

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

So this slut toyed with me back in high school. At our graduation party, she got in a photo with me and smiled at me on the stairs, but she was only doing it to toy with me. She even followed me back on Instagram and from 2015-2017 consistently liked my posts (which usually got only 20-35 likes, compared to the hundreds most of my classmates/peers got). But then, in 2017, she stopped liking my posts and in 2020 she not just unfollowed me but removed me from her followers. Today, I found out that last Friday, she got engaged to a 5'10" ethnic male with dark hair and eyes. He's not even very attractive. Now it only reinforces the fact that she never liked me, she was only just toying with me for fun.

The funny thing is she was never my oneitis. I was never really interested in her as a person, only as a wet hole with big tits to fuck. She was a stupid slutty sorWHOREity girl, and sorWHOREity girls are worthless cumbuckets, I have no respect for them, they are just holes to be used. Still, it irritates me that she teased me and toyed with me and is now engaged to another dude. I hope she shits herself while walking down the aisle. FUCK HER! SHE'S A CUNT! I HATE HER BUT I LOVE DR. VERWOERD AND APARTHEID.

Read more about this meat toilet here; https://incels.is/threads/a-slut-toyed-with-me-back-in-high-school-my-senior-year.476659/
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.
I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.

I kind of wish I got this attention in highshcool honestly. Any attention would of been nice.

I kind of wish I got this attention in highshcool honestly. Any attention would of been nice.
I see what you mean, but she was only toying with me, she obviously never had any real feelings for me. I wish she hadn't gotten my hopes up like that.

At our graduation party, she got in a photo with me and smiled at me on the stairs
:feelssus:

She even followed me back on Instagram and from 2015-2017 consistently liked my posts (which usually got only 20-35 likes, compared to the hundreds most of my classmates/peers got).

But then, in 2017, she stopped liking my posts and in 2020 she not just unfollowed me but removed me from her followers.

Now it only reinforces the fact that she never liked me, she was only just toying with me for fun.

The funny thing is she was never my oneitis. I was never really interested in her as a person, only as a wet hole with big tits to fuck.

Wdym ethnic? Was he curry or rice

1686333935782-png.773125

You get likes on Jewstagram? Fakecel :feelsree:

Wdym ethnic? Was he curry or rice
He looks like a light-skinned Hispanic or Middle Easterner
You get likes on Jewstagram? Fakecel :feelsree:
Not in years. I hate social media now.

Can the mods pls ban this fakecel

I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

So this slut toyed with me back in high school. At our graduation party, she got in a photo with me and smiled at me on the stairs, but she was only doing it to toy with me. She even followed me back on Instagram and from 2015-2017 consistently liked my posts (which usually got only 20-35 likes, compared to the hundreds most of my classmates/peers got). But then, in 2017, she stopped liking my posts and in 2020 she not just unfollowed me but removed me from her followers. Today, I found out that last Friday, she got engaged to a 5'10" ethnic male with dark hair and eyes. He's not even very attractive. Now it only reinforces the fact that she never liked me, she was only just toying with me for fun.

The funny thing is she was never my oneitis. I was never really interested in her as a person, only as a wet hole with big tits to fuck. She was a stupid slutty sorWHOREity girl, and sorWHOREity girls are worthless cumbuckets, I have no respect for them, they are just holes to be used. Still, it irritates me that she teased me and toyed with me and is now engaged to another dude. I hope she shits herself while walking down the aisle. FUCK HER! SHE'S A CUNT! I HATE HER BUT I LOVE DR. VERWOERD AND APARTHEID.

Read more about this meat toilet here; https://incels.is/threads/a-slut-toyed-with-me-back-in-high-school-my-senior-year.476659/

I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
Imagine getting 20-35 likes on an instagram post

I only have two instagram followers, they are both girls from the psychiatric hospital

How much likes do you get on facebook?

That normie is probably OP and the ‘bullying’ was just her way of letting him know she liked him. This is sexhavers.is now

lmao @ you mentioning that he's 5'10" like that's anything to be jealous of

You could have banged her. It's really Chads.is

Do you mog him?

when foids delete or damage control their slutty past off of social media it is a sign they found a wallet to marry.

i already know this is going to be a stupid thread just the moment i read "engaged to an ETHNIC".
doesn't seem like toying, she probably liked you but you was just stupid to interact with her.
also, is this girl an ethnic or not?

Meanwhile 5'10 ethnic:

Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

Average White femoid in 2023

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back