Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A slut toyed with me back in high school (my senior year)

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread off with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

The story begins back in the spring of 2015 when I was a senior in high school. Looking back on it, she would sometimes laugh at me at school when I would run through the hallways screaming goofy shit (not all of it was about how much I love Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid, but a good amount of it was, some of it was also about Richard Gere shoving gerbils up his butt and other shocking topics that made normies disgusted because I HATE NORMIES SO MUCH AND I LOVE FREAKING THEM OUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE TOYED WITH ME AND TRIED TO BLACK BALL ANYONE WHOEVER OPPOSES THEIR AGENDA :feelsLSD:), at the time I assumed she thought I was funny, but now I know she was laughing at me, not with me, because she deleted me on two social medias later. (more details in the next paragraphs)

At graduation, she wanted to take a picture with me, which I thought was odd since we hadn't exchanged more than a few words all year (stuff like "how did you get back into the bleachers" after I was questioned by the school security guard for acting drunk during a sportsball game), but now it makes sense. She clearly saw me as some sort of clownish figure to be mocked, just like how I would take a selfie with Chuck E Cheese (the actual animatronic rat, not Pete Buttigieg) or Ronald McDonald.

Then I posted on Facebook a joke about being engaged because I was bored and wanted attention (and I didn't want to post about Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid on Facebook because I didn't want to get Zucced) and some gay dude tagged her and the comments and she liked the comment he made, no doubt as a way of mocking me (sort of like in Borat, when his sister shows her ROAST BEEF CUNT to his retarted brother Bilo who is in a cage and is like "you will never get this!")

That summer, I posted my Snapchat username on Facebook (this is back when I was big into social media), and she added me on Snapchat, but never Snapchatted me. Then, a couple months later, she deleted me on Snapchat with no explanation even though I had never snapped her. I posted a bunch of stories and she viewed them, but she never responded. She didn't care about my Snapchat, she just wanted that thrill she got out of deleting me for no reason. I bet it made her pussy all wet, to do that to me.

Then I followed her on Instagram and she followed me back, even liking my posts for a while, until one day, again for no reason, she not only unfollowed me, but removed me from her followers list (she has a private account). A perfect example of manipulative slut cunt whore behavior. Trick a guy into thinking you care about his Insta, get his hopes up, and then just pull the rug out from under him for no reason. I don't even want to imagine how wet her stinky slutty roast beef flaps were when she deleted me on Insta. I bet it was wetter than New Orleans after Hurricane KaTROONa. If Dr. Verwoerd had been in charge of Louisiana, Hurricane KaTROONa would have never caused nearly as much damage. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

She has big tits and is really slutty, she's had a boyfriend for the last couple years, and based on the images that I saw before she deleted me on Insta, he's taller than me. Typical tall Chad fucking slut I HATE HER, but I love Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid. This fucking slut female would post bikini pictures, even a picture of her in her underwear, pictures where she clearly had no bra on in public. (slutty nipple poke what a whore) Dr. Verwoerd always dressed respectably in public. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Fuck her for leading me on and toying with me. Just to review, she intentionally led me on just so she could randomly block me to go fuck a tall Chad. Fuck her. I honestly prefer the sluts from my high school who wouldn't even accept my friend request because at least they were honest about finding me repulsive and didn't toy with me like this big boob bitch did. Of course, I prefer Dr. Verwoerd to any of these sluts because he actually did good for the world. When I say feminists have toyed with me, I mean stuff like this. When I say they have tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes their agenda, I mean stuff like what they did to Dr. Bill Cosby, or to Brock Turner, or all the other good men who have had their lives ruined by stupid sluts flapping their gums about "consent" FUCK!

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
TLDR: slut added me on social media twice only to block me for no reason a few months later while she fucks a tall Chad, I think she enjoyed toying with me because she's an obnoxious slutty big titty bitch, I love Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid

Last edited:
dnr fakecel sounding title, mang.

it's over

Normie problems

reads like an erotic story jfl what is this

Normie problems
I am not a normie. I am fat, under six feet tall, already starting to norwood at age 26, terrible social skills, etc...

Last edited:
reads like an erotic story jfl what is this
I am incredibly drunk and venting about a stupid roastie whore who toyed with me because she looked down on me and enjoyed humiliating me. I drank about 500 ml of hard liquor in the past 90 minutes.

Last edited:
Is there a TLDR? :feelsseriously:

I am not a normie. I am fat, under six feet tall, already starting to norwood at age 26, terrible social skills, etc...
Well, I don't actually care about that because:

Is there a TLDR? :feelsseriously:
TLDR: slut added me on social media twice only to block me for no reason a few months later while she fucks a tall Chad, I think she enjoyed toying with me because she's an obnoxious slutty big titty bitch, I love Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid

Last edited:
Hmm. Interesting story. Its a toilet so doesnt surprise me. They are only loyal to chads.

Hmm. Interesting story. Its a toilet so doesnt surprise me. They are only loyal to chads.
They love toying with those of us who aren't Chads, they see us like little gerbils running in the wheel...well, I'd like to shove a gerbil up all their asses and pussies (in video game) aka Richard Geremaxxing

I feel sorry for her daddy. Imagine having a daughter and trying to give her a good life but she just wants to fuck Chad and post slutty photos on social media. Yuck!

Sounds like a good time right there, buddy.

You sound schizo

I love the apartheid

femalios love doing these games and maje you suffer thinking that you have a chance just to dump you in the end.

it's satisfaction to her

clearly she liked you and youre a stupid shy cuck for doing nothing.

femalios love doing these games and maje you suffer thinking that you have a chance just to dump you in the end.

it's satisfaction to her
They want to hurt us, just to hear us screaming their names.
clearly she liked you and youre a stupid shy cuck for doing nothing.
She obviously didn't. I was a little bit fat even back then, I'm less than 6 feet tall, I don't have a great face, she deleted me on snapchat back then and then on other social medias more recently. She just enjoyed toying with me.

They want to hurt us, just to hear us screaming their names.

She obviously didn't. I was a little bit fat even back then, I'm less than 6 feet tall, I don't have a great face, she deleted me on snapchat back then and then on other social medias more recently. She just enjoyed toying with me.
pm me a pic of you and i will tell you if she liked you or not

pm me a pic of you and i will tell you if she liked you or not
I'm not sharing my pics on the internet, sorry

If she added you on snapchat after you posted it on facebook, you're probably a fakecel

If she added you on snapchat after you posted it on facebook, you're probably a fakecel
She never snapped me and deleted me a few months later

Unfortunate

Autism to the max

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends
Dedicated larp

Average day for a shycel on here

Jestermaxxing???
Apartheidmaxxing

You sound like a retard jestermaxxer I know because I did the same except for me it was spouting things about ECHELON IV, V2K tech, the jewish question WWII, himmlers innocence, DMT parasites, Project Monarch, and red pill BS and other crap.

I wish I could go back I want to go back to those simpler days now I can go 2-3 days without saying a word and when I do I croak the words out in a hoarse strange voice.

Slut psycho games are typical for useless foids. May the mighty alah destroy her fishy pussy and her shitty asshole.

Shit like this is why I'm a misogynist

Slut psycho games are typical for useless foids. May the mighty alah destroy her fishy pussy and her shitty asshole.
Well, she was in a sorWHORity in college, so I suspect her pussy already hangs like sleeve of wizard.