Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A short man is to women what vegetables are to children

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Women hate short men. At 5’7, I’ll forever be a manlet ridiculed for something I have no control over, meanwhile a woman is encouraged to get breast implants, wear tons of makeup, AND high heels.

If a manlet tries to get leg lengthening surgery or wear lifts, he’ll just be brutally made fun of :cryfeels:

Just like babies hate vegetables,
A slut hates an ugly man.

it’s over and we need to start an army and destroy these foids (in roblox :feelshmm:)

@Broly come and see this poor truecel crying.

Based.

Downloadfile

Now I do sympathize with my manlet brothers and am there for them but this one is a different case. I cannot bring myself I feel bad for him:society:
Poor short guy just had a girlfriend for 2 years. Sucks to be a truecel like him.

I'm pretty sure I reported this fag to Serge in the past, can't believe he got unbanned.
Obviously the mods unbanned me because they know I’m not a fakecel and the posts made by the other user named Vermilioncore on looksmax is not even me and is trying to get me banned again, so come on.

Obviously the mods unbanned me because they know I’m not a fakecel and the posts made by the other user named Vermilioncore on looksmax is not even me and is trying to get me banned again, so come on.
@Uggo Mongo look at this shit :feelshaha: now all of a sudden his looksmax account isnt his :feelstastyman:

I want to report you but it's futile with this mod team. It's so over for this site.

@Broly come and see this poor truecel crying.
Now I do sympathize with my manlet brothers and am there for them but this one is a different case. I cannot bring myself to feel bad for him:society:
@Uggo Mongo look at this shit :feelshaha: now all of a sudden his looksmax account isnt his :feelstastyman:
I want to report you but it's futile with this mod team. It's so over for this site.
If you guys actually believe a 5'7 guy had a gf for 2 years (a real gf, not a betabux situation) then you are mentally ill.

If you guys actually believe a 5'7 guy had a gf for 2 years (a real gf, not a betabux situation) then you are mentally ill.
True :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Even Serge knew this faggot was lying, that's how he got banned in the first place.
He's such a faggot and is lucky the current mod team is having a brainlet moment letting him stay :feelswhat:

View attachment 562817

this might be a more effective tactic if he didn't already admit it was him :feelsohh:
The utter audacity to blame it on someone else when we all know it's him :feelstastyman: That foid tier behavior must have rubbed off on him when he licked chad's cum off that roastie :feelspuke:

You're a troll account, nobody takes you seriously.
Then why did you spend 2 yrs bragging about it and then recently denied being a cuckold stooge in that relationship :feelssus:

Even Serge knew this faggot was lying, that's how he got banned in the first place.
I wasn’t lying, plus Serge didn’t even ban me for that shit faggot stop lying :feelstastyman:

I was banned in 2019 for saying some other shit and for low effort, I appealed and was accepted, then some dumbass low iq users here reported me again on 0 evidence basis and caused me to get banned again, then finally I appealed WITHOUT serge and I was let back in. Serge was a cucked FBI informant anyway :bigbrain:

Then why did you spend 2 yrs bragging about it and then recently denied being a cuckold stooge in that relationship :feelssus:
I can guarantee you anything that you’re a chadlite who has fucked thousands of women. I don’t believe for a second that you’re an incel :feelsseriously: probably a mentalcel

I can guarantee you anything that you’re a chadlite who has fucked thousands of women. I don’t believe for a second that you’re an incel :feelsseriously: probably a mentalcel
@Uggo Mongo look at this weasel trying to turn this on me :feelshaha:

Buddy Im not the one who bragged about having a girlfriend for 2 yrs with the exact same username on looksmax and then came back groveling on .is after you got btfo by an actual chad IRL :feelshaha:

t. someone who cant think of anything to say so he uses a normie meme

stay bluepilled cuck
T. Nobody respects you

Animetranny

It's an incel forum, I don't give a fuck about respect here, I have a life unlike people like you who post here constantly
Didnt ask :society:, anyways...

Animetranny

I feel like I was instrumental in allowing fags like OP back on this forum :feelscry:

Forgive me y'all
I done goofed

Buddy Im not the one who bragged about having a girlfriend for 2 yrs with the exact same username on looksmax and then came back groveling on .is after you got btfo by an actual chad IRL
Okay what about @FACEandLMS ? Why isn’t he banned then? If what you guys are claiming is true, and I am not incel, then why is he here? He fucked girls before :feelsjuice:

Okay what about @FACEandLMS ? Why isn’t he banned then? If what you guys are claiming is true, and I am not incel, then why is he here? He fucked girls before :feelsjuice:
He doesn't post here anymore fool

Stop trying to change the subject and redirect attention to a dead user, you filthy weasel :feelsjuice:

Show Bob

Show vegetation

That kid wants to diddle small children, you said something against this practice therefore he has a bone to pick with you

The only reason he's in this thread.

What an imbecile :feelshaha: and then he wonders why nobody likes him, going around picking fights for personal reasons about matters most users on here dont care about :feelstastyman:
As for Verm the worm

Laugh 8

first he said it was a larp now he says it's not even his account
:feelsohh:
This man has been thoroughly broken down that he's literally running out of excuses with each passing post that he uses to defend himself :bigbrain:

@Vermilioncore why are you denying your looksmax account you lying faggot :feelshaha: everyone knows it's you :feelstastyman: