Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A serious message to tall men here

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Im really coming from a place of compassion and empathy.

I wouldnt mind if this place is full of ascended incels sharing what they did in the bunker or whatever.

Im against the idea that ascending threads are hit with hate replies. Id like to see you all ascend and enjoy life as we are all fellow cursed men (none of you tho has it as bad as me).

If you are 6'+ or 5'10+ (Easily larpable on tinder and irl as 6'. You can also wear shoe lifts). You have absolutely 0
Reasons to be here.

I was a social dude in my early teens. Literally everywhere i went with my friends it was ogres with baddies.

Go see r/short r/tallgirls r/shortgirlsproblems. All online dating sites.

You have something that women are literally programmed to like.

Why the fuck are you here?

Have you never gone outside in your life? To a party? To a birthday? To a wedding? To a club anything?

Seriously what the fuck are you doing here?

Idk many tall users here but i know alot of you are above 6'. You should be ashamed of yourselves for being here.

@VideoGameCoper @Rabbi Schneerson i know both of you are above 6'. Dudes work on your shit.

Literally the blue pill advice work for you.

You dont know how to socialize. Ok join a drama or acting class or something and start somewhere to learn how to socialize like a normie.

You have no sense of fashion. Check manly wear blogs and learn how to dress.

Too fat? Go for a run everyday. Buy a dog and run with it daily and limit your eating.

Too skinny? Buy a diet from a dietitian and hit the gym.

Autism? Take your meds and research yourself how to beat your autism or keep it under check online and with your psychiatrist. None of you has a disabling severe autism so stop the larp.

So so many beautiful women will literally worship you. You just have to be abit social and dominant and they ll suck your dick dry.

MAN MY OWN SISTER USED TO BULLY ME AND MY DAD BECAUSE WE RE BOTH SHORT. HER HUSBAND IS AROUND 6'1 WHILE SHE IS 5'3 AND SHE MAKES 4X HIS SALARY AND HES TOTALLY AVERAGE IN THE FACE.

Tall niggas rotting here. Literally get up right now and make a list and work on your problems. Stop larping here as an incel.

Go enjoy your life man. I really want you to enjoy your life.

Im 5'4 in the morning. So even shorter than that by the evening. Im also disabled and piss poor i have so many reasons to be here.

IF YOU ARE HEALTHY AND TALL YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE AN INCEL. ALL YOUR PROBLEMS CAN BE FIXED WITH JUST ABIT OF WILLPOWER.

"Go enjoy your life" thanks for the mood change:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Reading this made me realise even more how over it is

5'10" is average or close to average in many places. If you're ugly, average height will not help you. If you're really ugly, no amount of height will help you.
Incels are not average, we're probably the bottom 20%. Any non-hideous foid who wants a tall guy can get an average looking 6'+ guy and doesn't have to compromise with ugly guys.

if you are 6’3+ it’s nearly impossible to be a incel unless you have severe mental illness or look deformed. Wear some glasses if you have a really bad eye area and go to a club then you can slay.

If 6'0 made me so desirable then I wouldnt be on this forum

yea tallfags have no reason to be incel

but this thread overcomplicates it imo

they just need to hold a placard with their height (in imperial system) on it above their heads, and walk up to foids. then they'll get laid

The only women that could possibly worship me are rotund ethnics because I have a 3/10 deformed face.

Height does matter, but that alone will never pull the girls you posted.

Reading this made me realise even more how over it is
Im sorry man. Im 5'4 and hate myself. I have a 5'2 friend with a godlike viking face and hes also an incel.

You have to make money then betabuxx if you wana have kids in the future.

Thats just how it is. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

The only women that could possibly worship me are rotund ethnics because I have a 3/10 deformed face.

Height does matter, but that alone will never pull the girls you posted.
Stop the larp if you are above 6' you have no reason to be here and thats the end of it.

You re gaslighting yourself. You re a failed normie who doesnt wana work on himself
Well I am overweight so I'm not gonna claim that I am truecel as I don't know that yet but there are users like

@gymcellragefuel @VideoGameCoper @Stupid Clown @JucheApologist and others that are normal weight and are still incel

If 6'0 made me so desirable then I wouldnt be on this forum
tbh 6'0 in many places is just a bare minimum for foids

but we have some people here who are 6'3-6'5, maybe even higher. can't be truecel at that height

I wouldnt mind if this place is full of ascended incels sharing what they did in the bunker or whatever.

Im against the idea that ascending threads are hit with hate replies. Id like to see you all ascend and enjoy life as we are all fellow cursed men (none of you tho has it as bad as me).

If you are 6'+ or 5'10+ (Easily larpable on tinder and irl as 6'. You can also wear shoe lifts). You have absolutely 0
Reasons to be here.

I was a social dude in my early teens. Literally everywhere i went with my friends it was ogres with baddies.

Have you never gone outside in your life? To a party? To a birthday? To a wedding? To a club anything?

Idk many tall users here but i know alot of you are above 6'. You should be ashamed of yourselves for being here.

@VideoGameCoper @Rabbi Schneerson i know both of you are above 6'. Dudes work on your shit.

You dont know how to socialize. Ok join a drama or acting class or something and start somewhere to learn how to socialize like a normie.

Too fat? Go for a run everyday. Buy a dog and run with it daily and limit your eating.

Autism? Take your meds and research yourself how to beat your autism or keep it under check online and with your psychiatrist. None of you has a disabling severe autism so stop the larp.

View attachment 1282393View attachment 1282394View attachment 1282395View attachment 1282396View attachment 1282397View attachment 1282398

So so many beautiful women will literally worship you. You just have to be abit social and dominant and they ll suck your dick dry.

MAN MY OWN SISTER USED TO BULLY ME AND MY DAD BECAUSE WE RE BOTH SHORT. HER HUSBAND IS AROUND 6'1 WHILE SHE IS 5'3 AND SHE MAKES 4X HIS SALARY AND HES TOTALLY AVERAGE IN THE FACE.

Tall niggas rotting here. Literally get up right now and make a list and work on your problems. Stop larping here as an incel.

Im 5'4 in the morning. So even shorter than that by the evening. Im also disabled and piss poor i have so many reasons to be here.

IF YOU ARE HEALTHY AND TALL YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE AN INCEL. ALL YOUR PROBLEMS CAN BE FIXED WITH JUST ABIT OF WILLPOWER.
Height always matters of course, but Being tallfag aint worth shit if youre facially fucked + Non NT/Mentally ill, or both really.

hella agree. I think most tall users here are incel because they’re huge spergs. Most users here in general have never even tried approaching a woman. I guarantee most tallfags here have never tried and expect the woman to make the move or they tried once in highschool and gave up. They would probably ascend if they tried.

Reasons to be here.

View attachment 1282393View attachment 1282394View attachment 1282395View attachment 1282396View attachment 1282397View attachment 1282398

Reasons to be here.

You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I’m 5’10” in the USA. Women are not impressed by 5’10” here, no matter how short they are. I’ve been called short in my life more times than I’ve been called tall (which has only happened like maybe 3 times in my life post-middle school). Also, wearing shoe lifts or whatever other retard shit doesn’t help, because even the 6’3” dudes roll up to the bars in their cowboy boots or Timbs with like a 1.5in heel. Also, all the pictures you posted are dudes that are over a foot taller than the woman in front of them, which is fucking impossible at 5’10” unless you’re fucking actual, legal midgets. It’s probably a bunch of 6’2” dudes with 5’0” gfs.

Also, I have a circumcision so bad it’s arguably a botch (botch circumcisions don’t have an actual, legal definition). Yes, I looked into suing, and no, I can’t do it. I wear a custom sock over my penis to keep the tip from going cold all day. I have every right to be here, fag.

This world is more fucked than you can even understand. This planet is literally Hell. My cope is reincarnation at this point.

You're forgetting that a lot of these 6'0 guys live in areas where their height is too common and their faces are too shit to compete with other 6'0 men. Some of them are also too poor to travel to a different country.

Height always matters of course, but Being tallfag aint worth shit if youre facially fucked + Non NT/Mentally ill, or both really.
being facially fucked is really really rare tho. I can count on my fingers the amount of 3/10s i have seen online and irl. If you’re a 4/10 and a tallfag then you can probably ascend if you try. The problem is most users here in general have never tried and expect things to fall in their lap.

With their height I wouldn't be even complaining jesus Christ I'm only 5'8

You're forgetting that a lot of these 6'0 guys live in areas where their height is too common and their faces are too shit to compete with other 6'0 men. Some of them are also too poor to travel to a different country.

being facially fucked is really really rare tho. I can count on my fingers the amount of 3/10s i have seen online and irl. If you’re a 4/10 and a tallfag then you can probably ascend if you try. The problem is most users here in general have never tried and expect things to fall in their lap.
Look at this ugly bastard.

Look at how shes looking at him like hes some treasure.

there are like 3 countries where 6 ft is common, the average is like 5’10 and lower in 95% of places. Most man lie about their height or have straight up measured themselves wrong.

there are like 3 countries where 6 ft is common, the average is like 5’10 and lower in 95% of places. Most man lie about their height or have straight up measured themselves wrong.
1 in 4 men in Western countries are over 6ft, which is pretty common.

i would give that dude a 3.5/10 and he’s probably mogged by most tallfags here. Just be tallfag is law.

1 in 4 men in Western countries are over 6ft, which is pretty common.
25% isn’t common and those statistics are taken by man who self insert their height instead of being measured. I would guess that maybe 10% are actually 6 ft.

Also, I have a circumcision so bad it’s arguably a botch (botch circumcisions don’t have an actual, legal definition). Yes, I looked into suing, and no, I can’t do it. I wear a custom sock over my penis to keep the tip from going cold all day. I have every right to be here, fag.
I said in the end if you are healthy and tall. Clearly you re too retarded to read.

If you have a problem with your dick then rot here as much as you like.

His face is unquestionably better than mine.

Ugly is ugly even if you're 10 feet tall.

25% isn’t common and those statistics are taken by man who self insert their height instead of being measured. I would guess that maybe 10% are actually 6 ft.
Most of those countries stats aren't self-reported.

I said in the end if you are healthy and tall. Clearly you re too retarded to read.

If you have a problem with your dick then rot here as much as you like.
You Are Valid Planned Parenthood GIF by INTO ACTION

You say that like I asked for this shit. I didn’t ask for this existence any more than you asked to be short. More has to go right in your life than wrong to navigate this fucked up world.