Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A seperate subforum for whites and first world cels only.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
true relegate all these brown retards to the sewers

Is that what whore of a mother does? suck other's mens dick. if that's it then i am sorry, of course you would know cause you the share bed like the incestous faggot u are. :lul:

how's that for fried faggot? dad 's a faggot, mother is a whore, and son is a balding wanna be metallica cocksucker, quite the happy family we have got here. :lul:
Keep coming back for more fag. It has only started down here. Keep fingering your pussy at the thought of me ripping you apart like a pathetic little beta.

Holy shit you are so insecure:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You are getting insecure over a band lmfaaaffaaaooooo:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

What happened shitty, was the sound of your mom's asshole getting destroyed by multiple bullsthe only music you grew up to.

Keep coming back for more fag. It has only started down here. Keep fingering your pussy at the thought of me ripping you apart like a pathetic little beta.

Holy shit you are so insecure:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You are getting insecure over a band lmfaaaffaaaooooo:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

What happened shitty, was the sound of your mom's asshole getting destroyed by multiple bullsthe only music you grew up to.
has it faggot? then i am happy.

you are the one getting triggered over that faggy band cause you deep down know it's true. only fags listen to that shit, your other posts confirm your sexuality anyway. :lul:

Reads manga. Don't think i need to say more. :feelspuke:

Oooo look at @Caesercel name dropping his favorite gay meeting app. Ooooo

jump now faggot, the shitskined bald smashed head won't be different from any other filth on the pavement you faggot.
Btw how does it feel to be a brainlet? I know your poor ass slum parents couldn't afford a decent toilet let alone a therapist for poor lil @curryfool niggy. What did they do when you went :feelstastyman: on their asses? Did your dad beat you? I know he don't have the balls. Probably called ur mom's third bull to give a good slap on the butt followed by ass rape so he may behave proper.
has it faggot? then i am happy.

you are the one getting triggered over that faggy band cause you deep down know it's true. only fags listen to that shit, your other posts confirm your sexuality anyway. :lul:

Reads manga. Don't think i need to say more. :feelspuke:
Lil poor nighy probably grew up as his parents sang bada bada bada curry shit to the beat of his mom getting raped.

So insecure. Lmao imagine being such a pathetic little over faggot that you get insecure over literal manga and bands that died decades ago.

I guess this is to be expected with your slum upbringing.

Last edited:
It is quite apparent that ethnics especially currycels are deteriorating the quality of the forum. All shitskins should be perma banned right away or they should be segregated and not allowed to participate in the white subforum.

If this forum needs to survive, this needs to happen asap.

A seperate space for white cels where ethnics or third world cels are not allowed to participate.

I wholeheartedly agree with @zekr thread as an shit skinned curry. Please make this happen. I beg you.

inb4 street shitters like @Caesercel start reeeeeeeeing. Also, lol at naming yourself after Caesar, hahahaha. Yeah, you balding pajeet, you are quite the roman emperor. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Be more specific without using only Incel jargon.

What do you mean is:

a) Indian- Americans born and raised in the U.S., and likewise Ethnics who are born in the West (in 1st world countries) and whites belong on the same forum?

[UWSL]But Fresh off the board bitches or immigrant IT curry fucks and those not born and raised in the U.S. or Europe should be in their own shitskin form?[/UWSL]

Or

b).Do you mean brown people should post in one area and white people in another?

Cause of course we got some FOB (fresh of the boat) Eastern European/Russian whites who don't understand 90% of the references American whites can and will make to pop culture. This is one of the issues between Indian-Americans and real Indians. They are practically a different set of cultural species.

[UWSL]IF it's the former; choice (a.), then it makes sense actually. Most Indian- Americans who were born and raised in the U.S. are psychologically nowhere similar to Indians from India.[/UWSL]

But alas, your lack of specificity is troubling to say the least.

Last edited:
Btw how does it feel to be a brainlet? I know your poor ass slum parents couldn't afford a decent toilet let alone a therapist for poor lil @curryfool niggy. What did they do when you went :feelstastyman: on their asses? Did your dad beat you? I know he don't have the balls. Probably called ur mom's third bull to give a good slap on the butt followed by ass rape so he may behave proper.
Hahahahaahaha. this is so funny.

lives in a flat with his mother, and calls me poor. ahahahahah. the pot calling the kettle black. :lul:

And what's with all this bull and incest shit? does your mom sleep with multiple men, not good @Caesercel baldy you should tell your whore of a mother to have some self respect.

What will the neighbors think that you are so afraid of? :lul:

Hahahahaahaha. this is so funny.

lives in a flat with his mother, and calls me poor. ahahahahah. the pot calling the kettle black. :lul:

And what's with all this bull and incest shit? does your mom sleep with multiple men, not good @Caesercel baldy you should tell your whore of a mother to have some self respect.

What will the neighbors that you are so afraid of? 
Lil poor nighy probably grew up as his parents sang bada bada bada curry shit to the beat of his mom getting raped.

So insecure. Lmao imagine being such a pathetic little over faggot that you get insecure over literal manga and bands that died decades ago.

I guess this is to be expected with your slum upbringing.
I would've even donated money to your pathetic ass if you wanted. But you see the thing is you're giving your boipussi away for free today. Is this discount @curryfool day?

When your dad pimped you out to the slum druggies and hornies did he not teach you to not give up your pussy for free?

I would've even donated money to your pathetic ass if you wanted. But you see the thing is you're giving your boipussi away for free today. Is this discount @curryfool day?

When your dad pimped you out to the slum druggies and hornies did he not teach you to not give up your pussy for free?
Sure what are you gonna donate faggot? Your shit skinned currency is worthless baldy. :feelskek:

What are you gonna give me? 300 roopeees. I doubt you even have that. :lul:

Come on baldy you make this too easy for me.

Come on baldy you make this too easy for me.
*He says as he angrily types each word on the keyboard, tears in his eyes, piss on his pants fingers in his pussy

*He says as he angrily types each word on the keyboard, tears in his eyes, piss on his pants fingers in his pussy
yeah sure. :lul: you keep telling yourself that. :lul:

i am not the one who was fantasizing about gross incest shit and bulls and what not minutes ago.

that came out of your filthy shit riddled brain. :feelskek:

Will you two ladies stop fighting and try to answer the more intellectual matter above?
Be more specific without using only Incel jargon.

What do you mean ?
a) Indian- Americans born and raised in the U.S., and likewise Ethnics who are born in the West (in 1st world countries) and whites belong on the same forum?

[UWSL]But Fresh off the board bitches or immigrant IT curry fucks and those not born and raised in the U.S. or Europe should be in their own shitskin form?[/UWSL]

Or

b).Do you mean brown people should post in one area and white people in another?

Cause of course we got some FOB (fresh of the boat) Eastern European/Russian whites who don't understand 90% of the references American whites can and will make to pop culture. This is one of the issues between Indian-Americans and real Indians. They are practically a different set of cultural species.

[UWSL]IF it's the former; choice (a.), then it makes sense actually. Most Indian- Americans who were born and raised in the U.S. are psychologically nowhere similar to Indians from India.[/UWSL]

But alas, your lack of specificity is troubling to say the least.

This one ^

Last edited:
yeah sure. :lul: you keep telling yourself that. :lul:

i am not the one who was fantasizing about gross incest shit and bulls and what not minutes ago.

that came out of your filthy shit riddled brain. :feelskek:
Lol women tier insults have been so weak cannot even bother to read. Like a 12 year old who thinks that spamming and trolling gives him edge.

Quality over quantity my son. You been at for so long but every post I made had you crying like a little bitch. The more you cry the more you hide it with laugh emojis like a little 13 year old girl on the internet.

I would've said quit wasting my time but I haven't had this much fun in a week.

Lol women tier insults have been so weak cannot even bother to read. Like a 12 year old who thinks that spamming and trolling gives him edge.

Quality over quantity my son. You been at for so long but every post I made had you crying like a little bitch. The more you cry the more you hide it with laugh emojis like a little 13 year old girl on the internet.

I would've said quit wasting my time but I haven't had this much fun in a week.
sure you haven't.

What else you have in your life? You are an unemployed smelly shitskin, what else were you doing this week? reading manga and listening to metallica like a faggot? probably.

i am just mimicking you poor litte thing.

or should i spam "again. weak" would that be women tier or worse faggot tier you tell me? :lul:

sure you haven't.

What else you have in your life? You are an unemployed smelly shitskin, what else were you doing this week? reading manga and listening to metallica like a faggot? probably.

i am just mimicking you poor litte thing.

or should i spam "again. weak" would that be women tier or worse faggot tier you tell me? :lul:
Aight' finook, here's a good news for you. You've given me so much fun this night I'll make you my side bitch from far away bitch.

Now I'll destroy your body and mind even more often.
That still trumps you fag, making beefs and asking again and again to be destroyed on the internet. :lul::lul:

Wow you truly are shameless aren't you. Even after all that you still keep coming like a $2 whore on downtown Missouri.

Last edited:
Aight' finook, here's a good news for you. You've given me so much fun this night I'll make you my side bitch from far away bitch.

Now I'll destroy your body and mind even more often.
Man putting up this tough guy faggot act is such a trope of yours.

it's such a contrast what happens to this wimp when he goes outside, he turns into a sheep, an obedient sheep who doesn't even the courage to speak or look at people in the eye.

nice faggotry, stupid.

Were you one of the nice curries at first. You still are. I just noticed you went the walking dead evolution where you just don't give a shit anymore

Man putting up this tough guy faggot act is such a trope of yours.

it's such a contrast what happens to this wimp when he goes outside, he turns into a sheep, an obedient sheep who doesn't even the courage to speak or look at people in the eye.

nice faggotry, stupid.
Blah blah blah. Weak ass foid tier shit blah blah blah.

Have your tiers dried yet nigga. Been constantly crying for hours must've left them red. Better change your underwear too, cumming over and over and over looking at my replies. I know you trannies can multiple times like foids .Ask mommy to fix you a nice lunch of shit with a cocktail of piss to make the day.

Today's gonna be a good day, lil @curryfool will whore himself to shitskin slum dwellers.

Were you one of the nice curries at first. You still are. I just noticed you went the walking dead evolution where you just don't give a shit anymore
yeah, thanks. you are not wrong i just don't give a shit anymore.
.Ask mommy to fix you a nice lunch of shit with a cocktail of piss to make the day.
not everyone is like you faggot. i don't beg my mother to cook lunch like you. ew. :feelskek:
Have your tiers dried yet nigga.
also nice gibberish.

Looks like @curryfool & @Caesercel are more interested in sucking each other's cocks than answering real questions !

yeah, thanks. you are not wrong i just don't give a shit anymore.

not everyone is like you faggot. i don't beg my mother to cook lunch like you. ew. :feelskek:

also nice gibberish.
Holy shit wtf. Were your hands shaking from the pain in your pussy so much that you forget to properly tag even.

Holy shit, its giga over 4 u. Can't even type now. Wipe your tiers away maybe you'll see better.

Holy shit wtf. Were your hands shaking from the pain in your pussy so much that you forget to properly tag even.

Holy shit, its giga over 4 u. Can't even type now. Wipe your tiers away maybe you'll see better.
summons knajjd to ban me, and calls me a pussy. :lul:

You know what i might be wrong, you might be a tranny with a botchted up pussy, fags atleast have some self respect. :feelskek:

summons knajjd to ban me, and calls me a pussy. :lul:

You know what i might be wrong, you might be a tranny with a botchted up pussy, fags atleast have some self respect.
Act like a foid. Get banned like a foid.

Its not like he'll ban you for your weak ass retorts. They are so weak and safe that I'm not even sure if you're doing it to just ask me for more.

"Overcompensation"
"Weakling"
:feelskek:

lol, @Ecstasy and @Transcended Trucel couldn't stop sucking @Caesercel limp dick. :lul::lul:

what are you on about? :feelsseriously:
wtf? I had way more clashes/arguments with @Caesercel and @Transcended Trucel in several threads than we had agreements. U fag

Its not like he'll ban you for your weak ass retorts. They are so weak and safe that I'm not even sure if you're doing it to just ask me for more.

"Overcompensation"
"Weakling"
you are the one who summoned him now saving your face like a coward, pathetic.

really pathetic. keep playing over semantics stupid. i am still unbanned, tag any one you want. :lul:

"Overcompensation"
"Weakling"
you are such a sniveling weasel. you couldn't defend yourself so you decided to pull this ban bullshit. What a coward you are. Ew, :feelspuke:

Last edited:
wtf? I had way more clashes/arguments with @Caesercel and @Transcended Trucel in several threads than we had agreements. U fag
Just put the retard on ignore tbh. Waste of time arguing.

WTF is this shit? Take this fucking drama to the sewers where it belongs. This is some foid tier bullshit.

Just put the retard on ignore tbh. Waste of time arguing.
Thanks for the advice but I don't block users unless they masstag me serveral times. Curry gotta be curry. Ngl most of curry posters are retards

WTF is this shit? Take this fucking drama to the sewers where it belongs. This is some foid tier bullshit.
Correct. Glad it's over. No substance or meaning can come when they are obfuscating real attempts at a dicussion (which the OPs post suggested he wanted to have) and instead just hurling the same boring obscenities at one another.

This thread was an interesting read. We don’t need foids if we have this

"Separate but equal" is fundamentally unequal.

"Separate but equal" is fundamentally unequal.
Yeah. But the only thing that was worth asking when the OP started this discussion is regarding clarity on what he actually meant. He was vague and stupid. So I asked, and of course there was no answer. Ca[UWSL]n't say "serious topic" and then post a bunch of generalities to start a fight...[/UWSL]

Oooo look at @Caesercel name dropping his favorite gay meeting app. Ooooo

jump now faggot, the shitskined bald smashed head won't be different from any other filth on the pavement you faggot.
Tbh this is true. White people uphold the quality of pretty much everything, including this forum, they invented it afterall.

Over tbh because I love the content and posts here bros but I have to recognize that there will be no more of it if its just annoying shitskincels taking over jfl why do ethnics ruin everything :feelsrope:

we should just have subforums for every race like prison
We are not Stormfront.

This is an incel forum not a race forum.
its an incel forum a race forum an anime forum and a general women hating forum.

thats why I am in the sewers mostly

This is for the ugly never-getting-a-girl losers. Race doesn't matter

A seperate space for white cels where ethnics or third world cels are not allowed to participate.
This, so much. Despite being a based racist, it is mostly the fact that an african's/asian's life is so different from mine that makes me enjoy their rantings less. Ever since I got Internet at 11 and started playing ClashOfClans, I detested being in a clan where people are not from Europe/Russia/USA, because this is the pool I swim in, and it would make no sence for me to try and find friends elsewhere.
Being incels somewhat unites us but being incels of the same tribe takes it a whole step further.
There is a reason Amazon enforces workforce diversity to stop unionization.
That being said, your idea will never happen. Probably.