Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A seperate subforum for whites and first world cels only.

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
-
80d 14h 3m
It is quite apparent that ethnics especially currycels are deteriorating the quality of the forum. All shitskins should be perma banned right away or they should be segregated and not allowed to participate in the white subforum.

If this forum needs to survive, this needs to happen asap.

A seperate space for white cels where ethnics or third world cels are not allowed to participate.

I wholeheartedly agree with zekr @zekr thread as an shit skinned curry. Please make this happen. I beg you.

inb4 street shitters like Caesercel @Caesercel start reeeeeeeeing. Also, lol at naming yourself after Caesar, hahahaha. Yeah, you balding pajeet, you are quite the roman emperor. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
452d 11h 0m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
452d 11h 0m
curryfool said:
i am serious about this.
You know it will never happen then

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
246d 41m
curryfool

curryfool

-
80d 14h 3m
wereqryan said:
Thanks, this needs to happen. We curries have done enough damage to the forum.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
64d 46m
curryfool said:
It is quite apparent that ethnics especially currycels are deteriorating the quality of the forum. All shitskins should be perma banned right away or they should be segregated and not allowed to participate in the white subforum.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
452d 11h 0m
Yes let’s all migrate to the sewers

curryfool

curryfool

-
80d 14h 3m
Animecel2D said:
Yes let’s all migrate to the sewers
why though?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
135d 3h 14m
We need separate but equal forums for all races :feelshmm:

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
452d 11h 0m
curryfool said:
why though?
The crackers and first worldcels can have ID and we can have the sewers because curry = poop duh

curryfool

curryfool

-
80d 14h 3m
Lv99_BixNood said:
Nah, just shove all of the shitskins and ethnics in a seperate containment subforum and rest of the place will be for the whites as it's supposed to be.
Animecel2D said:
The crackers and first worldcels can have ID and we can have the sewers because curry = poop duh
Makes sense. :feelshaha:

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Victim of Sub11 Law
24d 23h 12m
highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
45d 15h 39m
seperate the truecels from the fakecels theory

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
72d 6h 45m
Your brain on the racepill

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
91d 20h 1m
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Victim of Sub11 Law
24d 23h 12m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 19h 17m
Lv99_BixNood said:
tbh

BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
★★★★
26d 23h 56m
Imagine thinking whites can be incels (unless deformed). :feelskek:

curryfool

curryfool

-
80d 14h 3m
BiryaniCel said:
Imagine thinking whites can be incels (unless deformed). :feelskek:
imagine thinking that shitskins belong anywhere near whites. yeah imagine thaT. :feelskek:

cvury

cvury

Bright Future
★★★★★
18d 15h 30m
Whites have it harder than you in most places

curryfool

curryfool

-
80d 14h 3m
cvury said:
Whites have it harder than you in most places
exactly. this should be a white's only forum. i hate pajeet like Caesercel @Caesercel just wanted to add.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
61d 31m
If you're ugly and not tall, it's over, whether you're white or not.

curryfool

curryfool

-
80d 14h 3m
I want to believe said:
If you're ugly and not tall, it's over, whether you're white or not.
i don't want to be near smelling balding shit skins like Caesercel @Caesercel . Larp more curry faggot.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
113d 17h 20m
Nobody gives enough of a fuck about your interactions with caesercel to do this.

curryfool

curryfool

-
80d 14h 3m
mNFwTJ3wz9 said:
Nobody gives enough of a fuck about your interactions with caesercel to do this.
lol, Ecstasy @Ecstasy and Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel couldn't stop sucking Caesercel @Caesercel limp dick. :lul::lul:

what are you on about? :feelsseriously:

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
72d 6h 45m
curryfool said:
i don't want to be near smelling balding shit skins like Caesercel @Caesercel . Larp more curry faggot.
You're a fucking curry. You will never be white

curryfool

curryfool

-
80d 14h 3m
Notorious Inkler said:
You're a fucking curry. You will never be white
i know. that's the most disgusting thing about me. bad karma i guess.

R

Rambocel

Captain
★★★★
32d 15h 20m
Over when even shitskins know their level of overness

curryfool

curryfool

-
80d 14h 3m
Rambocel said:
Over when even shitskins know their level of overness
what happened Caesercel @Caesercel ? don't you slither back you faggot? i hate faggots who run away.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
198d 6h 16m
curryfool said:
14 notifications while I left. Wow. I see kid you've been jumping up and down all over the forum asking for my cock. But that shit is annoying to other users nigga. Learn some social tact. Control your lust and make do with this dildo for now

It even has the shitskin color mathing your little boipussy.
curryfool said:
Ah, I see you haven't given up your sub cuck personality yet . Don't worry, the pain is coming.

curryfool

curryfool

-
80d 14h 3m
Caesercel said:
14 notifications while I left. Wow. I see kid you've been jumping up and down all over the forum asking for my cock. But that shit is annoying to other users nigga. Learn some social tact. Control your lust and make do with this dildo for now
View attachment 506058
It even has the shitskin color mathing your little boipussy.

Ah, I see you haven't given up your sub cuck personality yet . Don't worry, the pain is coming.
Ew. :feelspuke:

Is that your favorite dildo faggot? do gays like bald head btw? i mean you would know, so just asking. :lul::lul:

have some decency, don't post your sex toys here faggot.:feelspuke:

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
198d 6h 16m
curryfool said:

Is that your favorite dildo faggot? do gays like bald head btw? i mean you would just asking. :lul::lul:

Nigga that's the dildo that just went up your mom's pussy. Common, her bull is asking you to clean it up . Ain't you gonna lick it all?? Come kid come, lick all your mom's juice off it. Good curryfool @curryfool gonna make his mom and her bull happy
curryfool said:

Is that your favorite dildo faggot? do gays like bald head btw? i mean you would know, so just asking. :lul::lul:

Good lill nigga
Poor lil nigga
What will he do

Good lil femmi
Poor lil femmi
Giving bj is all he knows

Good lill cuck
Poor lil cuck
How will he make it

Good lil pussy
Poor lil pussy
Caesercel @Caesercel 's gonna slap it

curryfool

curryfool

-
80d 14h 3m
Caesercel said:
Nigga that's the dildo that just went up your mom's pussy. Common, her bull is asking you to clean it up . Ain't you gonna lick it all?? Come kid come, lick all your mom's juice off it. Good curryfool @curryfool gonna make his mom and her bull happy
nice try faggot.

faggot you are the one who lives with his mother and thinks all this gross incest shit. Mathar make me dinner mathar.

how does it feel to be a burden on your poor mother? I feel so bad, that she has to clean up and make meals like a maid for you.

What a pathetic existence.

Son is unemployed, balding, larps on an incel forum being roman and god knows what and then throws a hissy fit when not presented with food.

goosebumps just thinking about it. A worthless leech still sucking blood of his family. :feelspuke:

R

Rambocel

Captain
★★★★
32d 15h 20m
curryfool said:
what happened Caesercel @Caesercel ? don't you slither back you faggot? i hate faggots who run away.
no idea who or what you're talking about

curryfool

curryfool

-
80d 14h 3m
Rambocel said:
no idea who or what you're talking about
u don't need to.
Caesercel said:

Good lill nigga
Poor lil nigga
What will he do

Good lil femmi
Poor lil femmi
Giving bj is all he knows

Good lill cuck
Poor lil cuck
How will he make it

Good lil pussy
Poor lil pussy
Caesercel @Caesercel 's gonna slap it
is that your attempt at poetry. :feelspuke:

no wonder you spammed "poor thing" stick to that.

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
35d 14h 54m
curryfool said:

If this forum needs to survive, this needs to happen asap.

A seperate space for white cels where ethnics or third world cels are not allowed to participate.

I wholeheartedly agree with zekr @zekr thread as an shit skinned curry. Please make this happen. I beg you.

inb4 street shitters like Caesercel @Caesercel start reeeeeeeeing. Also, lol at naming yourself after Caesar, hahahaha. Yeah, you balding pajeet, you are quite the roman emperor. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Based.

I know ethnics have it worse and bla bla but I honestly refuse to consider them "incels" in the full meaning of the word. First off, not accepting a female of your own race is a complete fakecel trait. Second off, being a poor third-worlder is a whole another issue of it's own. A bigger one, absolutely. But it suprasses the inceldom-experience that these discussion spaces are intended for.

curryfool

curryfool

-
80d 14h 3m
RetardedChinlet said:
Based.

I know ethnics have it worse and bla bla but I honestly refuse to consider them "incels" in the full meaning of the word. First off, not accepting a female of your own race is a complete fakecel trait. Second off, being a poor third-worlder is a whole another issue of it's own. A bigger one, absolutely. But it suprasses the inceldom-experience that these discussion spaces are intended for.
yep. :yes:

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
13d 3h 9m
This thread turned into a shitstorm. LOL.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
198d 6h 16m
curryfool said:
nice try faggot.

faggot you are the one who lives with his mother and thinks all this gross incest shit. Mathar make me dinner mathar.

how does it feel to be a burden on your poor mother? I feel so bad, that she has to clean up and make meals like a maid for you.

What a pathetic existence.

Son is unemployed, balding, larps on an incel forum being roman and god knows what and then throws a hissy fit when not presented with food.

goosebumps just thinking about it. A worthless leech still sucking blood of his family. :feelspuke:
Not a single word faggot. Read one post from you and you've read them all. Cuz the poor brain got so fried after getting strike after strike after strike from mom's bf's dick on your lower thalmus that you lost all cognitive sense. Lil tired brainlet only lnows how to repeat shit and spam.

curryfool

curryfool

-
80d 14h 3m
ShowerTaker said:
This thread turned into a shitstorm. LOL.
everything turns to shit where there are smelly pajeets around like Caesercel @Caesercel :feelspuke:

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
153d 15h 56m
We are not Stormfront.

This is an incel forum not a race forum.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
198d 6h 16m
curryfool said:
everything turns to shit where there are smelly pajeets around like Caesercel @Caesercel :feelspuke:
The only one shitting all over the forum with your tired as shit that no one wants to see is only you faggot. Nobody cares about lil curryfool @curryfool and his poor little antics trying to impress everyone. No one gonna give you their dick lil femmi. Go on grindr on some shit that you people go to and get topped their

Of course his retarded ass doesn't even has the self awareness to see that he be the one shitting all over like the pathetic little shitskin cunt that spawned. They're talking about YOU fag:lul:
They are laughing at you. Justlike they've been laughing at you your whole life

curryfool

curryfool

-
80d 14h 3m
Caesercel said:
Not a single word faggot. Read one post from you and you've read them all. Cuz the poor brain got so fried after getting strike after strike after strike from mom's bf's dick on your lower thalmus that you lost all cognitive sense. Lil tired brainlet only lnows how to repeat shit and spam.
Is that what whore of a mother does? suck other's mens dick. if that's it then i am sorry, of course you would know cause you the share bed like the incestous faggot u are. :lul:

how's that for fried faggot? dad 's a faggot, mother is a whore, and son is a balding wanna be metallica cocksucker, quite the happy family we have got here. :lul:

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
72d 6h 45m
TheDarkEnigma said:
We are not Stormfront.

This is an incel forum not a race forum.
>Jackie Arklöv avi
niggawut.jpg

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
13d 3h 9m
While we're at it, I just want to say Brazilians should have their own subforum where they can act like monkeys in addition to entitled bitches. I don't like their behavior. Nasty people. Just saying.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8