Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A seperate subforum for whites and first world cels only.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
It is quite apparent that ethnics especially currycels are deteriorating the quality of the forum. All shitskins should be perma banned right away or they should be segregated and not allowed to participate in the white subforum.

If this forum needs to survive, this needs to happen asap.

A seperate space for white cels where ethnics or third world cels are not allowed to participate.

I wholeheartedly agree with @zekr thread as an shit skinned curry. Please make this happen. I beg you.

inb4 street shitters like @Caesercel start reeeeeeeeing. Also, lol at naming yourself after Caesar, hahahaha. Yeah, you balding pajeet, you are quite the roman emperor. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
It is quite apparent that ethnics especially currycels are deteriorating the quality of the forum. All shitskins should be perma banned right away or they should be segregated and not allowed to participate in the white subforum.
r/bakchodi - Be proud of your shitskin, my brothers

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yes let’s all migrate to the sewers

We need separate but equal forums for all races :feelshmm:

We need separate but equal forums for all races :feelshmm:
Nah, just shove all of the shitskins and ethnics in a seperate containment subforum and rest of the place will be for the whites as it's supposed to be.
The crackers and first worldcels can have ID and we can have the sewers because curry = poop duh
Makes sense. :feelshaha:

seperate the truecels from the fakecels theory

Your brain on the racepill

Imagine thinking whites can be incels (unless deformed). :feelskek:

Imagine thinking whites can be incels (unless deformed). :feelskek:
imagine thinking that shitskins belong anywhere near whites. yeah imagine thaT. :feelskek:

Whites have it harder than you in most places

Whites have it harder than you in most places
exactly. this should be a white's only forum. i hate pajeet like @Caesercel just wanted to add.

If you're ugly and not tall, it's over, whether you're white or not.

Nobody gives enough of a fuck about your interactions with caesercel to do this.

Nobody gives enough of a fuck about your interactions with caesercel to do this.
lol, @Ecstasy and @Transcended Trucel couldn't stop sucking @Caesercel limp dick. :lul::lul:

what are you on about? :feelsseriously:

Over when even shitskins know their level of overness

Over when even shitskins know their level of overness
what happened @Caesercel ? don't you slither back you faggot? i hate faggots who run away.

i know. that's the most disgusting thing about me. bad karma i guess.
14 notifications while I left. Wow. I see kid you've been jumping up and down all over the forum asking for my cock. But that shit is annoying to other users nigga. Learn some social tact. Control your lust and make do with this dildo for now

It even has the shitskin color mathing your little boipussy.
i know. that's the most disgusting thing about me. bad karma i guess.
Ah, I see you haven't given up your sub cuck personality yet . Don't worry, the pain is coming.

14 notifications while I left. Wow. I see kid you've been jumping up and down all over the forum asking for my cock. But that shit is annoying to other users nigga. Learn some social tact. Control your lust and make do with this dildo for now
View attachment 506058
It even has the shitskin color mathing your little boipussy.

Ah, I see you haven't given up your sub cuck personality yet . Don't worry, the pain is coming.
Ew. :feelspuke:

Is that your favorite dildo faggot? do gays like bald head btw? i mean you would know, so just asking. :lul::lul:

have some decency, don't post your sex toys here faggot.:feelspuke:

Is that your favorite dildo faggot? do gays like bald head btw? i mean you would just asking. :lul::lul:

Nigga that's the dildo that just went up your mom's pussy. Common, her bull is asking you to clean it up . Ain't you gonna lick it all?? Come kid come, lick all your mom's juice off it. Good @curryfool gonna make his mom and her bull happy

Is that your favorite dildo faggot? do gays like bald head btw? i mean you would know, so just asking. :lul::lul:

Good lill nigga
Poor lil nigga
What will he do

Good lil femmi
Poor lil femmi
Giving bj is all he knows

Good lill cuck
Poor lil cuck
How will he make it

Good lil pussy
Poor lil pussy
@Caesercel 's gonna slap it

Nigga that's the dildo that just went up your mom's pussy. Common, her bull is asking you to clean it up . Ain't you gonna lick it all?? Come kid come, lick all your mom's juice off it. Good @curryfool gonna make his mom and her bull happy
nice try faggot.

faggot you are the one who lives with his mother and thinks all this gross incest shit. Mathar make me dinner mathar.

how does it feel to be a burden on your poor mother? I feel so bad, that she has to clean up and make meals like a maid for you.

What a pathetic existence.

Son is unemployed, balding, larps on an incel forum being roman and god knows what and then throws a hissy fit when not presented with food.

goosebumps just thinking about it. A worthless leech still sucking blood of his family. :feelspuke:

no idea who or what you're talking about
u don't need to.

Good lill nigga
Poor lil nigga
What will he do

Good lil femmi
Poor lil femmi
Giving bj is all he knows

Good lill cuck
Poor lil cuck
How will he make it

Good lil pussy
Poor lil pussy
@Caesercel 's gonna slap it
is that your attempt at poetry. :feelspuke:

no wonder you spammed "poor thing" stick to that.

If this forum needs to survive, this needs to happen asap.

A seperate space for white cels where ethnics or third world cels are not allowed to participate.

I wholeheartedly agree with @zekr thread as an shit skinned curry. Please make this happen. I beg you.

inb4 street shitters like @Caesercel start reeeeeeeeing. Also, lol at naming yourself after Caesar, hahahaha. Yeah, you balding pajeet, you are quite the roman emperor. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Based.

I know ethnics have it worse and bla bla but I honestly refuse to consider them "incels" in the full meaning of the word. First off, not accepting a female of your own race is a complete fakecel trait. Second off, being a poor third-worlder is a whole another issue of it's own. A bigger one, absolutely. But it suprasses the inceldom-experience that these discussion spaces are intended for.

Based.

I know ethnics have it worse and bla bla but I honestly refuse to consider them "incels" in the full meaning of the word. First off, not accepting a female of your own race is a complete fakecel trait. Second off, being a poor third-worlder is a whole another issue of it's own. A bigger one, absolutely. But it suprasses the inceldom-experience that these discussion spaces are intended for.
yep. :yes:

This thread turned into a shitstorm. LOL.

nice try faggot.

faggot you are the one who lives with his mother and thinks all this gross incest shit. Mathar make me dinner mathar.

how does it feel to be a burden on your poor mother? I feel so bad, that she has to clean up and make meals like a maid for you.

What a pathetic existence.

Son is unemployed, balding, larps on an incel forum being roman and god knows what and then throws a hissy fit when not presented with food.

goosebumps just thinking about it. A worthless leech still sucking blood of his family. :feelspuke:
Not a single word faggot. Read one post from you and you've read them all. Cuz the poor brain got so fried after getting strike after strike after strike from mom's bf's dick on your lower thalmus that you lost all cognitive sense. Lil tired brainlet only lnows how to repeat shit and spam.

We are not Stormfront.

This is an incel forum not a race forum.

everything turns to shit where there are smelly pajeets around like @Caesercel :feelspuke:
The only one shitting all over the forum with your tired as shit that no one wants to see is only you faggot. Nobody cares about lil @curryfool and his poor little antics trying to impress everyone. No one gonna give you their dick lil femmi. Go on grindr on some shit that you people go to and get topped their

Of course his retarded ass doesn't even has the self awareness to see that he be the one shitting all over like the pathetic little shitskin cunt that spawned. They're talking about YOU fag:lul:
They are laughing at you. Justlike they've been laughing at you your whole life

Not a single word faggot. Read one post from you and you've read them all. Cuz the poor brain got so fried after getting strike after strike after strike from mom's bf's dick on your lower thalmus that you lost all cognitive sense. Lil tired brainlet only lnows how to repeat shit and spam.
Is that what whore of a mother does? suck other's mens dick. if that's it then i am sorry, of course you would know cause you the share bed like the incestous faggot u are. :lul:

how's that for fried faggot? dad 's a faggot, mother is a whore, and son is a balding wanna be metallica cocksucker, quite the happy family we have got here. :lul:

While we're at it, I just want to say Brazilians should have their own subforum where they can act like monkeys in addition to entitled bitches. I don't like their behavior. Nasty people. Just saying.

The only one shitting all over the forum with your tired as shit that no one wants to see is only you faggot. Nobody cares about lil @curryfool and his poor little antics trying to impress everyone. No one gonna give you their dick lil femmi. Go on grindr on some shit that you people go to and get topped their
Oooo look at @Caesercel name dropping his favorite gay meeting app. Ooooo

jump now faggot, the shitskined bald smashed head won't be different from any other filth on the pavement you faggot.

>Jackie Arklöv avi
niggawut.jpg
Yeah, part of my problems comes from the fact that I'm a mongrel.

But honestly we're all still incels. Some complain about rice, hapas and curries being undesirable.