Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A sense of self-preservation compels foids to avoid me, and a sense of self-preservation compels me to want to rape them

Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
You see, foids avoid and detest me all the time because of what I am: a socially dysfunctional, schizophrenic, unattractive husk of a being. So it's of no surprise when they all the time want nothing to do with me, and specifically prefer the plague over me for a romantic partner. They do it out of self-preservation as the harlots want neither a mate or a provider they perceive as unfit, and most crucially want no offspring that would inherit such subhuman traits.

Consequently, out of self-preservation and self-assertion I won't suppress my biology just to pander to feminist or even redpill/pacifist blackpill approaches and will take whatever I dictate to be mine by any means necessary. No quarter will be shown, no mercy given. Given I'm able to get away with it, I won't hesitate a bit to sexually assault a slut, dominate her and impregnate her then keep her kidnapped till she bears me a child and I ensure the continuity of my line. Only then, my will shall be done.