Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel a semester costs almost 8k but im about to pay 70 dollars only cause i need to pay for a textbook

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
lovin the scholarships simple as

jfl at niggas who need to slave away to pay their college debt

just get better

High IQ mogger OUT! :feelsree::feelsree::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

High IQ mogger OUT! :feelsree::feelsree::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
its realistically the only type of degree that will help me and not some clown shit

also last semester i paid 100 dollars only for a textbook i never used XD

so freshman year would be like 15-16k total but for me itll be less than 200
Me too nigger i got scholarship just because im minority lol
for me it was all academics related, the only minority thing they had was for niggers and native americans i think

Wish you luck on your gender studies major!!!!

for me it was all academics related, the only minority thing they had was for niggers and native americans i think
I see i got scholarship coz im muzzie as we are pretty financially backwards than other minorities @Misogynist Curry 卐

lovin the scholarships simple as

jfl at niggas who need to slave away to pay their college debt

just get better
"I deserve free college"
-Someone who only goes to college for beer and parties

Couldn’t be me tbh
Wasn't referring to you. I was talking about gen Y/Z faggots who complain they don't get scholarships yet never did anything to deserve one and now cry to daddy fed to pay their tuition.

I see i got scholarship coz im muzzie as we are pretty financially backwards than other minorities @Misogynist Curry 卐
Just be muzzie and just be dalit.

I got a full ride my first year, which was $53,000.

Still owe a good $50,000 due to failing classes, though.

Re: The Olympics was hosted in every continent except Africa
Pump_Kin
Png

#190783130Thursday, June 09, 2016 12:43 AM CDT
"Zika virus" You seem to be neglecting Dengue and Leishmaniasis.

Re: Rarity Appreciation Thread
Pump_Kin
Png

#190784129Thursday, June 09, 2016 1:06 AM CDT
Rarity Unicorn is quite worthless.

Wish you luck on your gender studies major!!!!

Re: should i trust this girl?
AtheisticAnon
Png

#181982679Monday, January 18, 2016 11:33 PM CST
It is your fault for disregarding the simple academic assignment you were given involving trigonometry to chat with this individual. "Brutus" may help you.

Off-Topic RBX.Lua Tables Discussion
AtheisticAnon
Png

#181981239Monday, January 18, 2016 10:54 PM CST
Discuss the viability of the "table" data-structure enclosed inside of RBX.Lua within the boundaries of this thread. Ensure that any mentioned projects are directly relevant to table manipulation. Metatables are considered "permissible."

Pirate the textbook then you can brag about paying 0 instead. Trucels like myself have to contemplate suicide because they’re too subhuman to get through school and have no skills. I had scholarships too and many incelated experiences here I am still no degree

High IQ and a socialfaggot. I smell fakecel