Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a sad thing with the whole globohomo thing is that

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
very soon there will be no reference for the younger generations that things weren't always like that. People born nowadays will think all this faggotry, chaos, inceldom, misantrophy, hate against ugly men, 90% of women being bisexual, tranny children and all the nasty thing is not only totally normal but also have always been a thing.

as the older generation dies out the only thing left will be degenerate mentally ill millennials who advocate for the globohomo. They'll completely gaslight the whole world into believing this nightmare is normal.

Progress, don't forget the pods and ze bugs.:feelsclown:
UT1tyfVI
Pepe joker

I really hope the end is near because Imagine a world where millenials and zoomers are the oldest generation left.

It probably is natural. how do you discern something that is natural or not if you're limiting it? oh, do you think women being sluts is brainwashing or indoctrination too? there are people pulling strings and controlling our innocent angels? spare me of this bullshit. while I accepted this as natural, the difference is that in the near future I'll do everything within my range of possibilities to avoid those animals.

very soon there will be no reference for the younger generations that things weren't always like that. People born nowadays will think all this faggotry, chaos, inceldom, misantrophy, hate against ugly men, 90% of women being bisexual, tranny children and all the nasty thing is not only totally normal but also have always been a thing.

as the older generation dies out the only thing left will be degenerate mentally ill millennials who advocate for the globohomo. They'll completely gaslight the whole world into believing this nightmare is normal.
It's over, everything that remains is resignation and other feels.

It probably is natural. how do you discern something that is natural or not if you're limiting it? oh, do you think women being sluts is brainwashing or indoctrination too? there are people pulling strings and controlling our innocent angels? spare me of this bullshit. while I accepted this as natural, the difference is that in the near future I'll do everything within my range of possibilities to avoid those animals.
humans as most animals can be brainwashed and conditioned to act and think in a certain way. I only touched the surface, even our economic model has shaped human behavior, consumerism for instance affected humans so much we hardly see anything, even the way the interact with others outside a consumption perspective.

modern life is as natural as the bioengineered soy you eat

whenever I see a tradcuck I know he's going far to defend his m'ladies and remove them of any responsibility.

Globalhomo isn't completely global yet. Just look at Afghanistan, it can be reversed. :feelsthink:

This. I also think zoomers are slowly becoming more based, especially since they're exposed to the blackpill via tiktok
Too much of a cuck dosage can sometimes backfire.

whenever I see a tradcuck I know he's going far to defend his m'ladies and remove them of any responsibility.
not defending foids but jfl if you think women have enough IQ to even think about it and do it out of their own minds, they just go with the masses.

not defending foids but jfl if you think women have enough IQ to even think about it and do it out of their own minds, they just go with the masses.

If the masses do something then it is a tendency, isn't it? how are you using this argument to say it's not ,,natural" and that they're conditioned this way is really beyond me. if everyone is brainwashed then nobody is. btw, I'm not saying the modern world is ideal, it obviously isn't, what I'm saying that their behavior is definitely natural, and that they'll keep acting this way if there's nothing keeping their nature in check. the ancients knew this.

All of this is the result of YOUR ancestors giving women rights. Go piss on their graves to show them how unhappy you are

If the masses do something then it is a tendency, isn't it? how are you using this argument to say it's not ,,natural" and that they're conditioned this way is really beyond me. if everyone is brainwashed then nobody is. btw, I'm not saying the modern world is ideal, it obviously isn't, what I'm saying that their behavior is definitely natural, and that they'll keep acting this way if there's nothing keeping their nature in check. the ancients knew this.
Well first of all, I never used the word "natural". There are a lot of way more horrific things that are natural (like cannibalism or infanticide), doesn't mean necessarily that natural is always a 'good' thing.

As for being a tendency, just because there's a tendency doesn't mean it's something with a organic root or "natural" as you say. I think you're intelligent enough to notice that in a world where tvs, internet and tons of mass communication means exist anyone with enough power to control such means can dictate pretty well which tendencies will be on trend.

If I were to put it I'd say the behavior is a natural response to unnatural stimuli. Some of those, yeah, but there's no way on earth any human would have the same stimuli as we do in a natural environment to do some things we do in our society, they're just completely aberrant behaviors if not plain madness. It's akin to animals in zoos, which are basically retarded/mad individuals in case you didn't know.

Women totally have their big share on this, but let's not fool ourselves, there's something much bigger behind this, a pretty nasty agenda.

Well first of all, I never used the word "natural". There are a lot of way more horrific things that are natural (like cannibalism or infanticide), doesn't mean necessarily that natural is always a 'good' thing.

I didn't claim otherwise. I'm not accepting the notion that what is natural is ,,good", in fact, I'm not even remotely viewing what is ,,natural" or ,,unnatural" through moralistic lenses. what is unpleasant to us and is in nature should be modified or altered. that's what we've been doing as species since our intellectual advancement. again, see my point regarding the modern world being not ideal.

As for being a tendency, just because there's a tendency doesn't mean it's something with a organic root or "natural" as you say. I think you're intelligent enough to notice that in a world where tvs, internet and tons of mass communication means exist anyone with enough power to control such means can dictate pretty well which tendencies will be on trend.

anything that the masses partake in or accept as an ideal model is definitely an unconscious ulteriorly set chained collective projection. when a Leader is rose we can't isolate him merely to as an individual ,,manipulating" his surroundings or attribute all credits of agency to him, but see that the masses see him as an extension of his people.

the flaw here is isolating each female instead of seeing that they're acting in a hive. It's collectively incoming, not recruiting by a previous group. if most of them have such tendencies then it's fair to say that it's independent of their environment, thus innate to their nature. If you truly want to understand human behavior then you'll first need to grasp that what happens within a period of decades isn't enough to quantification or concluding by disconnecting its nature to the mileu encircling it. the way we behave is extremely kernel lodged deeply inside our brains ciphered by primal roots out of our control.

Last edited:
I didn't claim otherwise. I'm not accepting the notion that what is natural is ,,good", in fact, I'm not even remotely viewing what is ,,natural" or ,,unnatural" through moralistic lenses. what is unpleasant to us and is in nature should be modified or altered. that's what we've been doing as species since our intellectual advancement. again, see my point regarding the modern world being not ideal.
Yeah, I was simply complementing my reply in case you may think I was implying some moral judgment to the concept.

anything that the masses partake in or accept as a model is definitely an unconscious ulteriorly set chained collective projection. when a Leader is rose we can't isolate him merely to as an individual ,,manipulating" his surroundings or attribute all credits of agency to him, but see that the masses see him as an extension of his people.

I completely understand, my point though is that in this situation these trends are not necessarily a byproduct of a collective mentality that leads to the rise of "leader" (or in this case, a trend, an idea or an agenda) but in the way we organize ourselves nowadays it's the other way around. Of course I don't believe you can simply try to throw any kind of idea and expect the masses to follow it completely blindness, against their innate instincts, but there's a window where you can work and influence them (that's literally the term, 'Overton's Window).

the flaw here is isolating each female instead of seeing that they're acting in a hive, it's incoming, not recruiting. if most of them have such tendencies then it's fair to say that it's independent of their environment, thus innate to their nature. If you truly want to understand human behavior then you'll first need to grasp that what happens within a period of decades isn't enough to quantification or concluding by disconnecting it's nature to the mileu encircling it. the way we behave is extremely kernel lodged within primal roots.

Not so long ago most of the trends foids push or are adept to nowadays would be completely looked down by their grandmothers. In which direction of the spectrum are their nature really in? You tell me, you'd have to choose one you're more inclinated to and bet on it.

Actually, if we really think about it, the whole nature thing is much more complex than we think. This idea that nature is something wired in your cells is not exactly how it works, we are also dependent on how we interact with our environment even to a molecular level (i.e epigenetics). A good example is how feral kids are uncapable of speech, even though they possess all the "hardware" to do so.

I think the fact we ARE seeing such a rapid change in the way we behave through these different stimuli show us otherwise.

Naw fire rises.

INCELLAH

If I were to put it I'd say the behavior is a natural response to unnatural stimuli. Some of those, yeah, but there's no way on earth any human would have the same stimuli as we do in a natural environment to do some things we do in our society, they're just completely aberrant behaviors if not plain madness. It's akin to animals in zoos, which are basically retarded/mad individuals in case you didn't know.

Women totally have their big share on this, but let's not fool ourselves, there's something much bigger behind this, a pretty nasty agenda.
We are conditioned to behave Like Sheeps , Thanks to law you really cant do what Nature intended you to do and therefore have to live By the Rules"

It really is Over , isnt it..

Imagine being an old man (somehow never roping after decades of incel) and you see a world ten times worse than the one you were forced to grow up, and then you die, knowing this. Maximum suifuel.

I don't think this nonsense is sustainable to that extent. Hold out hope for the impending collapse.

Eh, I don't care about the younger generation, and you shouldn't, either. Are you ever going to be able to add to that younger generation by procreating? No? Then why care about anyone else's lineage?

More like you held out all that time only for nothing to improve. Not even able to take joy in being present for the collapse of Clown World.