Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A reminder about how picky women are

albinorat

albinorat

Greycel
Signs You are Not Attractive to Women

1. Bad skull shape 
2. Recessed chin or frog's neck
3. Balding hair
4. Drooping eyes
5. Fat body
6. Below 5.10
7. You don't look like a model

Women judge men's looks in a machine-like way.

Wow i meet the criteria for atleast 6 of those

The requirements for men are so high that we had better odds being born as women

Battlefield3cel said:
Wow i meet the criteria for atleast 6 of those

You need to meet all the criteria, especially the last one.

CopingGymcel said:

I don't have a recessed chin kek

Battlefield3cel said:
I don't have a recessed chin kek

I meant, you need to not have any of the stuff listed. You especially need to look like a model.

CopingGymcel said:
I meant, you need to not have any of the stuff listed. You especially need to look like a model.

I meant I had most of the signs of not being attractive

Battlefield3cel said:
I meant I had most of the signs of not being attractive

Ohh. I'm just being retarded. I forgot I was on incels.is for a moment there.

CopingGymcel said:

One or two on this list is all it takes and you are messed up according to females.

Weed said:
Where's recessed chin?

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. Recessed chin or frog's neck[/font]

CopingGymcel said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. Recessed chin or frog's neck[/font]

O shit right can't read

Evolutonary programming dictates that women must only allow the top 20% of male genes to reproduce. They are nature’s “filters”. 80% of men are below evolutionary standards for reproduction.

We live in a natural matriarchy, run by femoids and chad. Femoids are the natural “government”, Chad is the natural “enforcement”. Incels are the enemy and must be destroyed.

Truth is pain.

MayorOfKekville said:
Evolutonary programming dictates that women must only allow the top 20% of male genes to reproduce. They are nature’s “filters”. 80% of men are below evolutionary standards for reproduction.

We live in a natural matriarchy, run by femoids and chad. Femoids are the natural “government”, Chad is the natural “enforcement”. Incels are the enemy and must be destroyed.

Truth is pain.
Was this always the case though? Or something that came along because of birth control,  feminazis etc?

Their demand is too high.

The sad thing is after that, they still want more.

If you think men want it all or nothing; you're wrong, women want double of what men want and for sure they aren't coming back with nothing. If their not divorcing his ass and taking him to cleaners to empty out his wallet and humanity, he's done for.

I don't have any of these besides #7 and I'm incel, so I think your list is too lenient. Women's standards are MUCH higher than this.

5/7 here. I don't have 1 and 4.

Framecel222 said:
I don't have any of these besides #7 and I'm incel, so I think your list is too lenient. Women's standards are MUCH higher than this.

#3 and #7 here. Really wish I didn't have MPB genetics. MPB is pretty much proof that god doesn't exist.

Framecel222 said:

me too, and agree

CopingGymcel said:
#3 and #7 here. Really wish I didn't have MPB genetics. MPB is pretty much proof that god doesn't exist.

Did you try finasteride when it first started happening? And I think I'm gonna go bald in a few years, it runs in the family.

Framecel222 said:
Did you try finasteride when it first started happening? And I think I'm gonna go bald in a few years, it runs in the family.

I started using finasteride when I was already at a NW2 and I've stayed that way. I didn't notice before it receded to a NW2 like most people.

CopingGymcel said:
I started using finasteride when I was already at a NW2 and I've stayed that way. I didn't notice before it receded to a NW2 like most people.

That is terrifying. You just inspired me to start taking weekly pics of my hairline.

Framecel222 said:
That is terrifying. You just inspired me to start taking weekly pics of my hairline.

That's a good idea. I would recommend you buy a Keto shampoo (2%, it's anti-androgenic, so it keeps DHT and testosterone away from your hair follicles), use it twice a week, and buy Minoxidil and use it twice a day on your hairline (minoxidil makes sure that the bloodflow is not interrupted, so hairs don't die off).

Even if you have no hair loss right now, it's better to be preventative, because you don't really notice it before a good chunk of your hair is gone (even with pictures).

Finasteride, I would not use (especially not before the age of 23) before I actually saw any recession and the combo that I told you about (keto + minox) should keep your hairline healthy and safe.

CopingGymcel said:
That's a good idea. I would recommend you buy a Keto shampoo (2%), use it twice a week, and buy Minoxidil and use it twice a day on your hairline (minoxidil makes sure that the bloodflow is not interrupted, so hairs don't die off).

Even if you have no hair loss right now, it's better to be preventative, because you don't really notice it before a good chunk of your hair is gone (even with pictures).

Finasteride, I would not use (especially not before the age of 23) before I actually saw any recession and the combo that I told you about (keto + minox) should keep your hairline healthy and safe.

What happens if you use finasteride before the age of 23? Also does finasteride fuck up lifting gains? Seems like it would since it's an anti-androgen.

Framecel222 said:
What happens if you use finasteride before the age of 23? Also does finasteride fuck up lifting gains? Seems like it would since it's an anti-androgen.

Well, it reduces DHT. If that reduces muscle building and/or strength capacities, I don't know. It could, but it would only be very slight. When I started using, I saw no difference in terms of strength and it never really affected my muscle building capabilities. 

Keto shampoos are only anti-androgenic to the scalp and not the whole body. It does not reduce DHT, but it keeps it from binding to the scalp, so it has no negative effects on the body.

Before the age of 23, you're still developing, especially your skull. DHT is extremely important in the developmental phase, but not so much after that (at least as far as we know). That is why you don't want to reduce such an important hormone at a young age. It would suck if from age 18-23 your jawline would improve, but because of you reducing your DHT by 60-70%, it didn't.

CopingGymcel said:
Well, it reduces DHT. If that reduces muscle building and/or strength capacities, I don't know. It could, but it would only be very slight. When I started using, I saw no difference in terms of strength and it never really affected my muscle building capabilities. 

Keto shampoos are only anti-androgenic to the scalp and not the whole body. It does not reduce DHT, but it keeps it from binding to the scalp, so it has no negative effects on the body.

Before the age of 23, you're still developing, especially your skull. DHT is extremely important in the developmental phase, but not so much after that (at least as far as we know). That is why you don't want to reduce such an important hormone at a young age. It would suck if from age 18-23 your jawline would improve, but because of you reducing your DHT by 60-70%, it didn't.

Fuck that is awful. So if I start balding tomorrow should I take fin or not? Every male in my family went bald so it's going to happen to me any second now.

Framecel222 said:
Fuck that is awful. So if I start balding tomorrow should I take fin or not? Every male in my family went bald so it's going to happen to me any second now.

You shouldn't fin at your age, no. Just stick to the combo that I told you and you should be fine, at least until the age of 23. My dad is bald as shit and I probably didn't start balding before the age of 23. 

If you for some reason start balding rapidly regardless of my combo (seriously starting doing what I said, it's a life saver), then look into getting some RU58841.¨

CopingGymcel said:
You shouldn't fin at your age, no. Just stick to the combo that I told you and you should be fine, at least until the age of 23. My dad is bald as shit and I probably didn't start balding before the age of 23. 

If you for some reason start balding rapidly regardless of my combo (seriously starting doing what I said, it's a life saver), then look into getting some RU58841.

Alright I'm gonna buy those tomorrow and get on the routine immediately. Thanks for the advice, I really need it since my other looksmaxing efforts will be in vain if I can't keep my hair.

Framecel222 said:
CopingGymcel said:
If you for some reason start balding rapidly regardless of my combo (seriously starting doing what I said, it's a life saver), then look into getting some RU58841.
Alright I'm gonna buy those tomorrow and get on the routine immediately. Thanks for the advice, I really need it since my other looksmaxing efforts will be in vain if I can't keep my hair.

Judging by that gif I saw of you, you have a lot of potential when it comes to looksmaxing. Make sure that you don't bald, lower your body fat and gymcel (gymcelling should do your wonders and you have a thick neck naturally) and you'll no longer be incel. If you got a great physique and a low body fat, you'd have no problems attracting women. Body fat makes a HUGE difference.

CopingGymcel said:
Judging by that gif I saw of you, you have a lot of potential when it comes to looksmaxing. Make sure that you don't bald, lower your body fat and gymcel (gymcelling should do your wonders and you have a thick neck naturally) and you'll no longer be incel. If you got a great physique and a low body fat, you'd have no problems attracting women. Body fat makes a HUGE difference.

I've been gymcelling for a little while, I'm still DYEL but I was Auschwitz-mode when I started. I only weigh 165 so I should probably keep bulking for awhile, right? I hate doing it though because my face just gets more and more bloated.

Framecel222 said:
I've been gymcelling for a little while, I'm still DYEL but I was Auschwitz-mode when I started. I only weigh 165 so I should probably keep bulking for awhile, right? I hate doing it though because my face just gets more and more bloated.

I would recommend you to actually cut. Get down to 12-14% body fat (visible abs) and then do a lean bulk (300 calorie surplus). Most natural lifters will look dyel for their first 2 years or so of training, so you are not alone. The most important part is that you get enough protein (1 * lbs of body weight, that's 165g of protein a day). Without enough protein, you won't see much progress.

What training program are you following and for exactly how long have you been working out?

CopingGymcel said:

I was able to regrow hair on entirely bald areas by putting onion juice on my scalp. I used to use rogain but it didn't work. Most people have no idea why they lose their hair. I know why: it's because the scalp skin hardens and calcifies due to stress and hormonal changes. There is a guy on youtube named Steve, who claims to have regrown all of his hair with onion. I copied him and it worked.

CopingGymcel said:
I would recommend you to actually cut. Get down to 12-14% body fat (visible abs) and then do a lean bulk (300 calorie surplus). Most natural lifters will look dyel for their first 2 years or so of training, so you are not alone. The most important part is that you get enough protein (1 * lbs of body weight, that's 165g of protein a day). Without enough protein, you won't see much progress.

What training program are you following and for exactly how long have you been working out?

I've been lifting for 16 months and I'm doing PPL.

Push: 3 sets of flat bench press, 3 sets of incline bench press, 3 sets of overhead press, 3 sets of cable chest flyes, 3 sets of rear delt flyes, 3 sets of dips, 6 sets of lateral raises, 3 sets of tricep extension, 3 sets of dumbbell shoulder press.

Pull: 3 sets of lat pulls, 3 sets of ab crunch machine, 3 sets of pullups, 3 sets of neck curls, 6 sets of dumbbell wrist curls, 6 sets of behind-the-back barbell wrist curls, 3 sets of farmer's walks, 3 sets of preacher curls, 3 sets of dumbbell bicep curls, 3 sets of dumbbell shrugs.

Legs: 5 sets of squats, 3 sets of leg press, 6 sets of standing dumbbell calf raises.

It's probably a shit routine so feel free to tell me how bad it is. For the first year or so it was worse, I would just do 20 minutes of whatever my friend did and then go home.

albinorat said:
CopingGymcel said:
I was able to regrow hair on entirely bald areas by putting onion juice on my scalp. I used to use rogain but it didn't work. Most people have no idea why they lose their hair. I know why: it's because the scalp skin hardens and calcifies due to stress and hormonal changes. There is a guy on youtube named Steve, who claims to have regrown all of his hair with onion. I copied him and it worked.

Most people lose their hair to androgenic hormones, but hair loss isn't the same for all, I guess. There can be different reasons, but the majority of the time, it's hormones, especially if it runs in the family.

Framecel222 said:
CopingGymcel said:
I would recommend you to actually cut. Get down to 12-14% body fat (visible abs) and then do a lean bulk (300 calorie surplus). Most natural lifters will look dyel for their first 2 years or so of training, so you are not alone. The most important part is that you get enough protein (1 * lbs of body weight, that's 165g of protein a day). Without enough protein, you won't see much progress.
I've been lifting for 16 months and I'm doing PPL.
Push: 3 sets of flat bench press, 3 sets of incline bench press, 3 sets of overhead press, 3 sets of cable chest flyes, 3 sets of rear delt flyes, 3 sets of dips, 6 sets of lateral raises, 3 sets of tricep extension, 3 sets of dumbbell shoulder press.
Pull: 3 sets of lat pulls, 3 sets of ab crunch machine, 3 sets of pullups, 3 sets of neck curls, 6 sets of dumbbell wrist curls, 6 sets of behind-the-back barbell wrist curls, 3 sets of farmer's walks, 3 sets of preacher curls, 3 sets of dumbbell bicep curls, 3 sets of dumbbell shrugs.
Legs: 5 sets of squats, 3 sets of leg press, 6 sets of standing dumbbell calf raises.
It's probably a shit routine so feel free to tell me how bad it is. For the first year or so it was worse, I would just do 20 minutes of whatever my friend did and then go home.

PPL is decent, but your volume seems a tad bit high for a natural lifter. Maybe that high of a volume works for you, but I think that it will (for most people at least) be too much. 18 sets of chest a weeks seems a bit overkill. How is your strength progression? Progressive overload is pretty much the most efficient way to grow as a natty. What's your bench and squat?

CopingGymcel said:
PPL is decent, but your volume seems a tad bit high for a natural lifter. Maybe that high of a volume works for you, but I think that it will (for most people at least) be too much. 18 sets of chest a weeks seems a bit overkill. How is your strength progression? Progressive overload is pretty much the most efficient way to grow as a natty. What's your bench and squat?

Bench and squat are both lmao1pl8 for 10 reps. Absolutely terrible, I know. My strength progression was okay until I stopped taking creatine a week ago, I've just been getting weaker lately. I had to stop taking it though because it might raise DHT and I can't risk that because of the baldness genetics.

Framecel222 said:
Bench and squat are both lmao1pl8 for 10 reps. Absolutely terrible, I know. My strength progression was okay until I stopped taking creatine a week ago, I've just been getting weaker lately. I had to stop taking it though because it might raise DHT and I can't risk that because of the baldness genetics.

Your workload per workout is clearly too much for your muscles and central nervous system to properly recover from. I can help more later, but I have to go right now. What you should do is focus on progressive overload and keep volume low. I would recommend doing a complete 180 and switching to a full body program 3 days a week that focuses on progressive overload and utilizes few exercises. I think that will get you the best results, at least for now.

CopingGymcel said:

MPB?

CopingGymcel said:
Your workload per workout is clearly too much for your muscles and central nervous system to properly recover from. I can help more later, but I have to go right now. What you should do is focus on progressive overload and keep volume low. I would recommend doing a complete 180 and switching to a full body program 3 days a week that focuses on progressive overload and utilizes few exercises. I think that will get you the best results, at least for now.

Alright I'll consider changing to full body. In the meantime I'll cut out a few exercises to reduce the volume. Thanks for the help.

Signs you are unattractive: you are a virgin past 20.

Don't forget shape of the eyebrows and eyelashes, some girls are so meticulous that they look at every single hair on your face.

Battlefield3cel said:
Was this always the case though? Or something that came along because of birth control,  feminazis etc?

I think it is the natural order of things (just look at animals and nature), then human civilisation developed and religion and law etc tried to change things, because most philosophers and intellectuals are incel. Then the 60s happened and feminazism/socialism reverted all the progress.

albinorat said:
Signs You are Not Attractive to Women

1. Bad skull shape 
2. Recessed chin or frog's neck
3. Balding hair
4. Drooping eyes
5. Fat body
6. Below 5.10
7. You don't look like a model

Women judge men's looks in a machine-like way.

hmm let's see
1. I don't have bad skull shape but a small one which is bad too
2. No
3. Yep 
4. Oh it' over
5. Nope I actually very lean
6. Yep
7. Of course, I don't

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3