Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leo Tolstoy on love

Behemoth

Behemoth

Greycel
"You, what are you doing? What do you put your mental strength on? Who do you love? Who loves you? Your wife? Your child? But this is not love. The love of a wife and children is not human love. So, and more strongly, animals love. Human love is the love of man for man, for every man, as a son of God and therefore a brother.

Who do you love so much? No one. Who loves you? Nobody."

From his "I Cannot Be Silent" essay of 1908. (This is a Google translation; I could not find the text in English.)

"You, what are you doing? What do you put your mental strength on? Who do you love? Who loves you? Your wife? Your child? But this is not love. The love of a wife and children is not human love. So, and more strongly, animals love. Human love is the love of man for man, for every man, as a son of God and therefore a brother.

Who do you love so much? No one. Who loves you? Nobody."

From his "I Cannot Be Silent" essay of 1908. (This is a Google translation; I could not find the text in English.)
I first heard about him in Young indiana jones adventures when indiana jones went to russia with his dad when he was a kid, He found Leo Tolstoy outside and helped him survive, Fictional.

Also the fact he managed to pump out 13 kids is amazing, I wonder who is his relatives today!

Hes really a loverboy, I wish i could make that many kids.

Last edited:
No truecels in 1908, he must have been a sexhaver

The more I read about Tolstoy, the more impressed I am. This is a sentiment expressed on here often, but not in a manner as poetic. Im glad to see even people a century ago realized how vapid females are.

Insteresting avi

Im glad to see even people a century ago realized how vapid females are.
People realized it since ancient times. Which suggests that no matter how society is structured, women will always be vampires.

People realized it since ancient times. Which suggests that no matter how society is structured, women will always be vampires.
They've always been the same since day 1, only now you're able to see their true colors bc of female liberation

There is no such thing as ''love'',only :bluepill: cucks believe in that shit