Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A REDDIT ARGUMENT IN REAL LIFE!

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
a literal Soyjak has a manchild tantrum in public because Pro-Lifecels do a TikTok of them pwning the cringe libtard soyboy with FACTS and LOGIC.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/111e2qy/grown_man_wearing_a_tmnt_shirt_makes_a_compelling?context=8&sort=controversial

No really, when I mean "Soyjak" I literally fricking mean it!

16763201315158658.webp

>Capeshit shirt? :yes:

>Capeshit tattoo? :yes:

>Balding? :yes:

>Glasses? :yes:

>Shitty beard? :yes:

>Fat? :yes:

>Male feminist reddit/twitter buzzwords and empty threats? :yes:

>Throws a tantrum when he realizes in real life he can't ban people who disagree with him? :yes:

>Opens his fear grimace mouth sticking his tongue out and does retard noises in an ill-fated attempt to scare the chuds away? :yes:

>:I'M READY TO FRICKING KNOCK YOU OUT! (nibba I don't think you can knock out a 90 year old grandma.....)

>The arguments have been made, you just don't care, because you wanna virtue signal to the FRICKIN' CONSERVATIVES LIKE A FRICKIN' PUSSY!
:soyjaktantrum:

>Why are you pro-choice?

>because this world is better off with a lot of these kids not being born

>So eliminating children is your solution?

>
:soyjak:
Yeah-I mean... if I could, I'd eliminate you!

>Yeah I know you would, but you can't.

>But I guess my question is for you, what makes you have such a murderous heart that you would think killing people is it-.... it makes the world better?

>How do you decide which humans we kill?

>
:soyjak:
:............they're not human.

tenor.png

Wow! LITERAL. ACTUAL. FULL GEAR. SOYJAK.

Afterwards he went home to his wifes boyfriends house, and played on his nintendo switch, whilst the others banged

me after the 5th needle full of black tar heroine has entered my veins

Why the fuck didn't those faggots beat the crap out of him the moment he threw the slap? JFL bunch of pussies "do something bro, knock us out bro" how about YOU knock him out faggotnigger?

He's probably lurking this thread right now :feelskek:

Lmao:feelskek:. This dude's a walking argument for the cause he supports:feelshaha:.

He's probably lurking this thread right now :feelskek:
Wouldn't be surprised tbh:feelskek:.

Afterwards he went home to his wifes boyfriends house, and played on his nintendo switch, whilst the others banged
Why the fuck didn't those faggots beat the crap out of him the moment he threw the slap? JFL bunch of pussies "do something bro, knock us out bro" how about YOU knock him out faggotnigger?

The types of dudes I see with landwhales covered in tattoos that have no respect for them and brags to incels about “ascending”

wake up, baby. new soyjak just dropped

Reddit mod in the flesh

Holy shit. That video is worse than I thought