Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A real shit day

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
JFL @ the day I had.

First thing, I get bitched at by my Mom for flaking out, I was supposed to stop by and move some furniture or some shit. Woke up to angry, guilt tripping texts.
Next, no fucking food at my apartment (fuck me) except some protein shakes so I leave hungry af.

Stop by Arby's drive thru, and I shit you not, it takes like 18 minutes to get out of there. Only 4 cars in front of me and each one took 5+ minutes. I'm fuming in my car. This really just left me in a foul as fuck mood.

Next I go to the gym to cope and gymcel, and see nothing but couples "working out". So this one teen couple showing all kinda of PDA nonsense, that was pure suicide fuel, reminding me of everything I missed out on.

Then, on the drive home into the pouring Washington state rain my fucking windshield wipers stop working on the freeway. I nearly had a fucking panic attack as I threw on my hazard lights and tried to merge into the nearest exit.

I get off the freeway and fiddle with the wipers. They're stuck. I already had this fucking car taken in for a recall that was also wiper related, something about relay wires being bent.
So after fucking god knows how long, they kick back on, but stop intermittently if they're on full blast. So now I have to manually flip them on and off because they'll get stuck if they're on too long, I discovered. I made it home safely, but now I get spend my day tomorrow getting that serviced..

Just a fucking piece of shit day. Goddammit all.

83a