Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy A question to IT - Do you guys consider this to be grooming?

Brutally mogged by the doggy.

someone made a thread in justneckbeardthings calling him
out for being a pedo jfl.

making it even better, a tranny made the thread
I saw jfl. And his futile attempt to craft a new narrative. Fact is the numbers dont add up. Him inserting more false details just worsens his credibility

HE IS A FUCKING PEDOPHILE, WHY CANT HE JUST ADMIT

IT cucks like to touch kids but they won't be touching this thread
They're waiting until it's at least a week old before they touch it, They have standards, they're not monsters who go after it in the first week of life like a mohel does.

Dr. Pizza, Doogycel.. when is IT going to purge pedophiles from their community? Filthy fucking pieces of shit!
HE IS A FUCKING PEDOPHILE, WHY CANT HE JUST ADMIT

I don't agree with labelling Doogy a pedophile.
I wish you lads would stop doing it, it's dishonest.
If nobody on IT is going to defend him then I will.

A 24-year-old man courting and flirting with 13-year-old woman is a perfectly healthy thing to do and does not fit the criteria of pedophilia.

KawaiiDemon at 13 years old was already a young woman in the blossom of her beautiful adolescence. At best you could call it "parthenophilia" or "hebephilia" to prioritize courting such women.

It sounds like Doogy was an extreme gentleman who courted this woman for eight years before deflowering her.

I just hope he embraces this courtship non-hypocritically for the rest of us and if I as an adult man want to court his and KD's 13-yo daughter that he shake my hand and wish me well.

I don't think I'd wait a full eight years but I think I would weight five and deflower her maidenhood on her 18th birthday when she was a legal adult, because it is wrong to sexualize minors amirite @Fat Link

Man these guys are pathetic, these celibate in denial and think they’re better than people when they’re in the same situation makes me sick.
As beta as it is to attack pathetic soy boys I’d love to punch and kick some of these IT guys.

Does anyone have pictures of what they look like

GAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Weqweqeqw