Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy A question to IT - Do you guys consider this to be grooming?

wtf i thought he was truecel. i feel betrayed

Wait.

They met when she was 13?

Jfl.

Just ITcels things...

wtf i thought he was truecel. i feel betrayed
He's autistic enough to completely ignore whatever "morals" and beliefs he may have had to ascend with his formerly teenage foid! :feelsclown:

I doubt a foid who legitimately thinks ascending with Doogycel, 4.5/10 non-NT IT mod who spends his time making visual essays criticizing people he will never know or meet for an audience of 5 other copers like him is a Stacy, exactly; probably a landwhale 2/10 Discord foid... :feelskek:

But JFL at one of IT's most prominent members turning out to be a groomster himself; not quite expected, as half their users are coping subhumans themselves, in denial about the bitter truth that is the blackpill. :feelsjuice:

and were the groomers according to them

cuck tears will NEVER touch this in a billion years

He's lying, that account is probably himself larping. He has claimed tons of different versions of how he supposedly lost his virginity, in reality he's obviously still incel.

He's lying, that account is probably himself larping. He has claimed tons of different versions of how he supposedly lost his virginity, in reality he's obviously still incel.
Even if this is the case. He created a lore for himself in which he's a groomer. IT purport to dislike problematic stuff like this.

Even if this is the case. He created a lore for himself in which he's a groomer. IT purport to dislike problematic stuff like this.
They don't give a fuck, they're hypocrites.

The intention of committing a sexual offense, does not apply here. It isn't grooming.

I think I wrote about this a while back.

I think I wrote about this a while back.
Yeah you did. They of course decided to ignore it entirely jfl. Guess they think it's perfectly fine when it's "one of their own".

Doogster is legit unhinged. He's an ER in waiting.

the most prolific ITers are unfathomably autistic.

Only a turbo autist like doogy could come up with a story about an 8 year long distance relationship, If he really isn't a virgin, it's probably because his daddy ordered him a whore.

Also make @The Enforcer mod again

Dr. Pizza, Doogycel.. when is IT going to purge pedophiles from their community? Filthy fucking pieces of shit!

Also chasing a woman online for 8 years sounds kinda sad. Do these pathetic excuses for men even have a spine :feelskek:

This guy should have a seat

1. This guy has called someone a pedophile almost every day for the past 2 years (Read his comment history if you care enough)
  2. You don't 'groom' someone you aren't attracted to

Dr. Pizza, Doogycel.. when is IT going to purge pedophiles from their community? Filthy fucking pieces of shit!

Also chasing a woman online for 8 years sounds kinda sad. Do these pathetic excuses for men even have a spine :feelskek:
Don't forget slugitoutbro. He was a mod on their first sub. He was caught trying to solicit minors over discord. The mod team found out, did some damage control for him, swept it under the rug and let him go quietly. Then on the current sub near the start, there was koneko. They let her on the mod team after she'd already admitted to mods and users that she possessed and distributed CP.

1. This guy has called someone a pedophile almost every day for the past 2 years (Read his comment history if you care enough)
  2. You don't 'groom' someone you aren't attracted to
Jfl at him trying to save face by projecting

IT won’t touch this. doogy on overtime banning people.
@PPEcel you should sticky this forever, let all new people to this board know who the face of IT really is

IT won’t touch this. doogy on overtime banning people.
@PPEcel you should sticky this forever, let all new people to this board know who the face of IT really is
Jfl Ive been asleep and dealing with withdrawal. Is he banning people over this?

the messages show that he "prepared" her for atleast 5 years, 13-18

It's not a sexual offense to fuck an 18 year old adult, so you're not preparing to commit a crime by courting a girl until adulthood as long as you wait until adulthood to consummate.

It's not a sexual offense to fuck an 18 year old adult, so you're not preparing to commit a crime by courting a girl until adulthood as long as you wait until adulthood to consummate.
ask yourself though, would IT or most people throw a fit if someone who wasnt their own did this?

Only a turbo autist like doogy could come up with a story about an 8 year long distance relationship, If he really isn't a virgin, it's probably because his daddy ordered him a whore.
He thinks people are dumb and easily deceived.
The fact that he lost virginity after 30 y.o. ( if his story isn't a larp ) tells much about him.
Any male successful with girls lose his virginity early in life, only a few men from extremely religious background are adult virgins and he obviously dont belongs to this type.

Last edited:
Cunny for me but none for thee.

8C726F23 3FE3 46BB AC79 1DF2DD026D9F

Last edited:
They probably let hentai with underage characters slide if it someone in their group doing it too

They probably let hentai with underage characters slide if it someone in their group doing it too
they'd let most things slide I imagine. It's tribe mentality

IT cucks like to touch kids but they won't be touching this thread

I think that he is secretly based, but he is larping so that bluepillers don't discover his basedness.

someone made a thread in justneckbeardthings calling him
out for being a pedo jfl.

making it even better, a tranny made the thread