Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A psychoanalysis of weebs (animecels GTFIH)

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Humans come with an innate desire to belong to a group. Throughout history, this desire saw itself fulfilled through tribe, region, nation, race, and religion. Globalism has changed this. The globalist movement has successfully sought to eradicate our sense of belonging to certain groups. Your innate desires thus seek to emulate the experience of belonging by focussing instead on a group that you deem to be more healthy. This is how people turn to Japan.

This leaves open some questions. First, why is weebdom such a White, Western movement? This is because the globalist primarily targeted the White race, the Christian religion, and the Western nations. I say 'primarily' but I would go so far as saying that it only targeted this particular group --- after all, the same globalists advocate for 'Black pride', for 'Indian nationalism', for 'female independence', and so on and so forth. Thus, only Western males have suffered the loss of identity.

So why is it always Japan? In principle, any strong culture* would suffice for emulation, right? Effectively, a trade-off gets made here. The culture must not be too foreign, lest the illusion gets destroyed. Japan happens to hit that sweet spot. It is deemed a culture with a healthy in-group bias, yet it is sufficiently close to Western culture* to emulate the sense of belonging.

This also explains why weebs tend to be losers (no offense), as losers are even more impacted by the loss of identity. Not only do they live in a land that has been bombarded with self-hate propaganda and tidal waves of foreign invaders, they also don't fit in with their peers.

* When I say Japan is a strong culture, what I really mean is that the (((media))) portrayal is as such; when I say Japan is close to Western, I again mean the same thing. Globalist propaganda has caused the common perception of cultures to substantially deviate from reality. I am merely concerned with the perception.

@K9Otaku thoughts?

100% this.
Many men who would have fitted into so(y)ciety a few decades ago are nowadays completely left out, instead of any healthy identity like nation/culture/religion (that was "deconstructed" by you-know-who) they adopt meme identities, this is why meme identities like gamer or whatever are so popular, they are the replacement for what was lost due to them (perhaps forever), these replacement actions try to fill the vacuum that was left after the destruction of everything normal.

Anime is a lot like videogames now. Once only enjoyed by social rejects and virgin nerds. Now "loved" by normies and lost it's soul, instead now turned into a money milking machine being whored out to american garbage companies like netflix to be ruined

modern western art is unappealing and terrible, the demographics that would have leaned towards related mediums like literature and comics a few decades ago nowadays turn to the east. there is also a lot of loser characters and misogyny in anime which makes it palatable for incellossuses; the soul of the author seeps through the story even if the writing quality isnt always the best, meanwhile western shows are overly concerned with presenting a formal image of themselves thereby losing out on creativity.

modern western art is unappealing and terrible, the demographics that would have leaned towards related mediums like literature and comics a few decades ago nowadays turn to the east.
Bullshit. They turn to art of the good times. Only the weaker minds give up their roots and seek refuge in the East. Embrace your heritage. Read a good book of your ancestors. And by that I don't mean the Jew literature that you had to read in school.

Bullshit. They turn to art of the good times. Only the weaker minds give up their roots and seek refuge in the East. Embrace your heritage. Read a good book of your ancestors. And by that I don't mean the Jew literature that you had to read in school.
IMG 20211119 1139126912

based and true

I just like it as a cope.

Humans come with an innate desire to belong to a group. Throughout history, this desire saw itself fulfilled through tribe, region, nation, race, and religion. Globalism has changed this. The globalist movement has successfully sought to eradicate our sense of belonging to certain groups. Your innate desires thus seek to emulate the experience of belonging by focussing instead on a group that you deem to be more healthy. This is how people turn to Japan.

This leaves open some questions. First, why is weebdom such a White, Western movement? This is because the globalist primarily targeted the White race, the Christian religion, and the Western nations. I say 'primarily' but I would go so far as saying that it only targeted this particular group --- after all, the same globalists advocate for 'Black pride', for 'Indian nationalism', for 'female independence', and so on and so forth. Thus, only Western males have suffered the loss of identity.

So why is it always Japan? In principle, any strong culture* would suffice for emulation, right? Effectively, a trade-off gets made here. The culture must not be too foreign, lest the illusion gets destroyed. Japan happens to hit that sweet spot. It is deemed a culture with a healthy in-group bias, yet it is sufficiently close to Western culture* to emulate the sense of belonging.

This also explains why weebs tend to be losers (no offense), as losers are even more impacted by the loss of identity. Not only do they live in a land that has been bombarded with self-hate propaganda and tidal waves of foreign invaders, they also don't fit in with their peers.

* When I say Japan is a strong culture, what I really mean is that the (((media))) portrayal is as such; when I say Japan is close to Western, I again mean the same thing. Globalist propaganda has caused the common perception of cultures to substantially deviate from reality. I am merely concerned with the perception.

@K9Otaku thoughts?
Yeah, ウィアブー, Weeaboos ...

Let us dig into that with the help of gasm theory.

Consider a pack of wolves. The alpha gets an alpha-gasm when he does something alpha-like (e.g. fucking), like a Chad, except it is natural and normal. Now the other pack members also get a kind of gasm when the pack gets to show its strength like during the hunt or when challenging a rival pack. Let us call that a beta-male-pack-member-gasm (it is a mouthful, I know)

In most societies these 2 things coexist. Tribal in-group stuff like festivals, distinctive dress, warrior dances and whatnot are designed to give non alphas a beta-male-pack-member-gasm. They are beta-male-pack-member-gasm masturbatory behaviors.

In the West, before WWII, there were no longer many things like that left. But there was one: military ceremonial, i.e. marching, displaying medals, having flags, uniforms etc. These things gave men a special kind of beta-male-pack-member-gasm that I will call a goose-step-gasm.

Everybody did it in its own national way: French, British, US, Germany, Italy, ...

Then, in 1918, Germany lost WWI. So, German males were goose-step-gasm deprived, because now they only had a small army (as per the Treaty of Versailles), they had been defeated, etc. Then the Nazis came along and they invented the ultimate goose-step-gasm masturbation club, the SA. In 1933, the German army had just 100 000 men but the SA 3 000 000. What did the SA do? March in the streets, wear bogus Nazi medals, had a uniform, flags, etc ... The best goose-step-gasm ever. The annual Nuremberg Nazi rally was the ultimate goose-step-gasm orgy.

Then Adolf confused masturbation with reality and thought that because he had 3 000 000 goose-step-gasm addicts at his beck and call, he could conquer the world. We know how this ended.

So, as a result, goose-step-gasm masturbation was forbidden in Western culture. For practical purposes, at least.

For example, the SJW police want to condemn Rittenhouse (even if he was acting in self defense) because the connection to SA goose-step-gasm masturbation is a little too obvious in his case.

Western males miss goose-step-gasming terribly because they have no other source of beta-male-pack-member-gasm. Even before WWII most other tribal traits of Western cultures had atrophied and goose-step-gasming was the only source of beta-male-pack-member-gasm for non-alpha Western males.

So, Western males are desperately trying to find a substitute. Some go Hare Krishna (much diminished now) and others go weeb. Most just LDAR.

As a male, you are unlikely to alpha-gasm. This has always been restricted to a minority, by definition. So beta-male-pack-member-gasming is absolutely essential to male mental balance.

Feeling strong as a group. We need it.

Weebism is a ridiculously bad substitute for that. The fact that so many go for it shows how desperate we all are.

modern western art is unappealing and terrible, the demographics that would have leaned towards related mediums like literature and comics a few decades ago nowadays turn to the east. there is also a lot of loser characters and misogyny in anime which makes it palatable for incellossuses; the soul of the author seeps through the story even if the writing quality isnt always the best, meanwhile western shows are overly concerned with presenting a formal image of themselves thereby losing out on creativity.
High IQ only Koreans/Japs/Chinks make good art nowadays. Westerners and everyone else are too retarded. Only good western cartoons are comedy or satire. No good serious cartoons.
Also the western cartoons are ugly af.
No good looking foids in em

Anime/Manga>books. I have done both. And reading philosophy/history books and shit grows boring. I only read 15 min a day just as a brain refresh no morr 30-60 min. That time is better spent on real fun(anime/manga/games).

You may be partially true however I will add some thoughts. I don't watch anime but I'm fascinated with East Asia and South-east Asian cultures. It's probably form of escapism for me but the reason is that Western and even modern 'Eastern' ( Russia ) culture is extremely gynocentric. They literally worship pussy. All revolves about pleasing of females. People judge you based on how you treat females. In previous times it was about God, community, fatherland etc. Now even in Church they bombard you with 'white knight' and 'gentleman' propaganda. Former soviet union is a matriarchal hellhole far worse than West with it's feminism. At least in Japan and China they don't worship females.

You may be partially true however I will add some thoughts. I don't watch anime but I'm fascinated with East Asia and South-east Asian cultures. It's probably form of escapism for me but the reason is that Western and even modern 'Eastern' ( Russia ) culture is extremely gynocentric. They literally worship pussy. All revolves about pleasing of females. People judge you based on how you treat females. In previous times it was about God, community, fatherland etc. Now even in Church they bombard you with 'white knight' and 'gentleman' propaganda. Former soviet union is a matriarchal hellhole far worse than West with it's feminism. At least in Japan and China they don't worship females.
Wish I could move to Saudi Arabia quite frankly and get myself a trad wife to have 13 children with.

Most modern anime sucks.

A lot of popular anime have non-japanese characters and some popular anime focus entirely on non-japanese topics/stories

I don't know if you consider us Western, but weeb shit is also huge in South America and we too are being robbed of our identity. Actually our national identities have been attacked since way before Europe's and the US's were.

Weeb shit does not emulate a sense of belonging. Weebs want to be Japanese but they know they aren't and will never be. So it actually remebers weebs they do not belong to the Japanese culture.

So your argument doesn't make sense.

What happens IMO is that most nations do not have modern cultural production depicting their own histories and cultures in a attractive, good and even heroic manner, like Japan has with animes. So weeb cucks watch it because it's cool and end up absorbing Jap culture, which in turn serves to bury their own cultures even more. But despite having absorbed Jap culture, they will never belong to it, so it creates a feeling of bastardization, emptyness or of identity crisis.

I don't consider myself a weeb but Japanese games are so much better then western games

They don't have multiculture sjw gay bullshit shoved into them

Has less to do with the dogshit you wrote and more to do with there being millions of hours of escapism material tailor made for genetic trash such as myself, unlike western media which is Chad and roastie worship only. I wouldn't be a weeb if anime lolis who say onii-chan didn't exist, and the more normie weebs wouldn't be weebs if it were less autistic like western cartoons.

@K9Otaku thoughts?
They are lots of e-thots who like anime. This girl lives near to my home. She fixed her home and bought a car by just selling pics. She told me she likes Naruto(this was back before she got into that one year ago) and usually post it on instagram as well.
168253094_114324840753102_8524706521924678893_n.jpg

They are lots of e-thots who like anime. This girl lives near to my home. She fixed her home and bought a car by just selling pics. She told me she likes Naruto(this was back before she got into that one year ago) and usually post it on instagram as well.
168253094_114324840753102_8524706521924678893_n.jpg
You gullible nigger.

"Yass my queen likes anime! She's so wholesum!" :soy:

That's all there is to it. They are whores that only want your money. Remove them from your life bro.

You gullible nigger.

"Yass my queen likes anime! She's so wholesum!" :soy:

That's all there is to it. They are whores that only want your money. Remove them from your life bro.
My co-workers also like anime. yesterday one of them was reading manga in her phone. She is white, blonde and 22 yo. Even if she is a Becky in First World countries the JBW rule scalate her to Staceylite in terms of local SMV.
One ex classmate of mine was openly weeb. I'm not talking about those weebs who like mainstream anime like DBZ. I'm talking about a foid who watched Guilty Crown, Toradora and other hardcore weeb stuff. She still had lots of suitors and she likes BMHA despite being a succesful quality assurance.
In fact, during the custom party of HS around the 30% of foids wore non-mainstream anime customs.

Sure that weebs from 2009 were mostly losers but nowadays that isn't the case.

Indeed. As a Westernized ethnic, I indulge in Japanese fantasy for relief from my life problems. When I entered "True Rotting" stage from the racepill, Asians revitalized my thinking and saved me from roping:

Cauca

Masquerade

Jap

Merciless

Mind Power  KI

Heroes

I am the originator of a Dragon Ball theory:

Kaioshin

Under my account, "NihilisticNiegroe"(2016), I spoke of Asians on some occasions:

"The White child plays with wooden blocks as the Asian child analyzes the toys and builds new ones"

This is why I speak positively of East Asians. They've given me more respect than Whites:

Asian females seem to treat me better; an Asian woman from the youth commune named "Ami" asked me if I wanted to join their yoga session, which I declined(Bullying).

Asian0

Asian

Asian1

China1

China

Last edited:
First, why is weebdom such a White, Western movement? This is because the globalist primarily targeted the White race, the Christian religion, and the Western nations.
Plenty of ethnic/black weebs, tranny weebs, fat black women weebs etc.

@K9Otaku thoughts?
Do you just say things to sound smart? You sound like a redditor midwit or a retarded 90 IQ /pol/tard. No one thinks about "healthy in-group bias" and "racial homogeneity" in a 2d flat face cartoon built for escapism apart from turbo-autists. The reason "losers" watch anime is because they are losers who want to live in fantasy and not escape into real life where we are unwanted. And the last sentence, what the fuck are you even talking about?

1/10 psychoanalysis, anime is just escapism, its popular amongst women and children. If you're talking about otaku they just want to escape to a world where they are wanted, not consooom western media which is shit. Your entire post is literal pseudo intellectualism

I love the romance and the cute girls in anime, I self-insert myself into the protagonist, its really not that different from porn

Last edited:
But also non-romance anime that is maybe more focused on fighting and growing powerful is nice to watch, and can motivate sometimes

Do you just say things to sound smart? You sound like a redditor midwit or a retarded 90 IQ /pol/tard. No one thinks about "healthy in-group bias" and "racial homogeneity" in a 2d flat face cartoon built for escapism apart from turbo-autists. The reason "losers" watch anime is because they are losers who want to live in fantasy and not escape into real life where we are unwanted. And the last sentence, what the fuck are you even talking about?

I'll bite, slightly...

Sadly, political activists ruin our precious manga communities with their bigotry. Or try to, anyway...

Bigot

Bigot2

Concerning your post

there is some joy in sharing your pleasure with others and discussing it, you might find some cute anime girl from a show that someone else recommeded or shareda picture with.

But thats really it, you simp together for some cute anime babes and thats it, there is not really some kind of group identity among weebs, especially not with incels, maybe low tier normies can find some foids that also like anime and meet and fuck them by

going to Japanese classes, anime conventions or through anime boards/discord servers

Last edited:
Concerning Japan, many losers are indeed fascinated by the Japanese society because they hope its better than the Western society they live in, they dream to go to Japan one day and have some good experiences. And for White people this is also justified because of JBW and the fact that anime charachters look very western.

Last edited:
If you're talking about otaku they just want to escape to a world where they are wanted, not consooom western media which is shit.
Thanks for proving my point twice in a single sentence. Seeing your anime avi made me instantly discard everything you were saying but this particular sentence was a nice touch.

Concerning Japan, many losers are indeed fascinated by the Japanese society because they hope its better than the Western society they live in, they dream to go to Japan once and have some good experiences.
Exactly. If it was just about the cartoons they wouldn't insist on Japanese ones. Western cartoons have no comparable cult following. Why is that? (Inb4 some weeb proving my point by saying that Japanese cartoons are so much better.)

Thanks for proving my point twice in a single sentence. Seeing your anime avi made me instantly discard everything you were saying but this particular sentence was a nice touch.

Exactly. If it was just about the cartoons they wouldn't insist on Japanese ones. Western cartoons have no comparable cult following. Why is that? (Inb4 some weeb proving my point by saying that Japanese cartoons are so much better.)
Your psychoanalysis included racial homogenity and ethnic in-bias in japan which literally have nothing to do with why people enjoy anime