Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A psychoanalysis of weebs (animecels GTFIH)

  • Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
5,410
Online
49d 19h 6m
Humans come with an innate desire to belong to a group. Throughout history, this desire saw itself fulfilled through tribe, region, nation, race, and religion. Globalism has changed this. The globalist movement has successfully sought to eradicate our sense of belonging to certain groups. Your innate desires thus seek to emulate the experience of belonging by focussing instead on a group that you deem to be more healthy. This is how people turn to Japan.

This leaves open some questions. First, why is weebdom such a White, Western movement? This is because the globalist primarily targeted the White race, the Christian religion, and the Western nations. I say 'primarily' but I would go so far as saying that it only targeted this particular group --- after all, the same globalists advocate for 'Black pride', for 'Indian nationalism', for 'female independence', and so on and so forth. Thus, only Western males have suffered the loss of identity.

So why is it always Japan? In principle, any strong culture* would suffice for emulation, right? Effectively, a trade-off gets made here. The culture must not be too foreign, lest the illusion gets destroyed. Japan happens to hit that sweet spot. It is deemed a culture with a healthy in-group bias, yet it is sufficiently close to Western culture* to emulate the sense of belonging.

This also explains why weebs tend to be losers (no offense), as losers are even more impacted by the loss of identity. Not only do they live in a land that has been bombarded with self-hate propaganda and tidal waves of foreign invaders, they also don't fit in with their peers.

* When I say Japan is a strong culture, what I really mean is that the (((media))) portrayal is as such; when I say Japan is close to Western, I again mean the same thing. Globalist propaganda has caused the common perception of cultures to substantially deviate from reality. I am merely concerned with the perception.

K9Otaku @K9Otaku thoughts?
 
L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
5,358
Online
200d 3h 6m
100% this.
Many men who would have fitted into so(y)ciety a few decades ago are nowadays completely left out, instead of any healthy identity like nation/culture/religion (that was "deconstructed" by you-know-who) they adopt meme identities, this is why meme identities like gamer or whatever are so popular, they are the replacement for what was lost due to them (perhaps forever), these replacement actions try to fill the vacuum that was left after the destruction of everything normal.
 
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
7,954
Online
86d 22h 57m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
Throughout history, this desire saw itself fulfilled through tribe, region, nation, race, and religion. Globalism has changed this.
+ the industrial revolution
 
sckicksal345

sckicksal345

Hi aliahmedali345 here
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
6,073
Online
94d 22h 44m
ey joost tink anime gorls r cute n pretty

dont kno wat drug u on but i wan try it
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
17,867
Online
109d 2h 33m
Anime is a lot like videogames now. Once only enjoyed by social rejects and virgin nerds. Now "loved" by normies and lost it's soul, instead now turned into a money milking machine being whored out to american garbage companies like netflix to be ruined
 
U

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Posts
87,451
Online
205d 7h 3m
modern western art is unappealing and terrible, the demographics that would have leaned towards related mediums like literature and comics a few decades ago nowadays turn to the east. there is also a lot of loser characters and misogyny in anime which makes it palatable for incellossuses; the soul of the author seeps through the story even if the writing quality isnt always the best, meanwhile western shows are overly concerned with presenting a formal image of themselves thereby losing out on creativity.
 
AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

Loli inseminator
★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Posts
1,169
Online
20d 10h 54m
I mean I did have a weeb phase when I was a retarded teenager but these days I just like anime because I find more interesting than most western animated shows and visually appealing, I don't even watch it much just mostly jack it to some lolicon doujins...:smonk:
 
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
5,410
Online
49d 19h 6m
unsettling said:
modern western art is unappealing and terrible, the demographics that would have leaned towards related mediums like literature and comics a few decades ago nowadays turn to the east.
Bullshit. They turn to art of the good times. Only the weaker minds give up their roots and seek refuge in the East. Embrace your heritage. Read a good book of your ancestors. And by that I don't mean the Jew literature that you had to read in school.
 
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
7,954
Online
86d 22h 57m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
Bullshit. They turn to art of the good times. Only the weaker minds give up their roots and seek refuge in the East. Embrace your heritage. Read a good book of your ancestors. And by that I don't mean the Jew literature that you had to read in school.
 
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★★★
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
5,313
Online
113d 2h 29m
based and true
 
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,847
Online
5d 15h 49m
I just like it as a cope.
 
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
1,709
Online
30d 9h 45m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
Humans come with an innate desire to belong to a group. Throughout history, this desire saw itself fulfilled through tribe, region, nation, race, and religion. Globalism has changed this. The globalist movement has successfully sought to eradicate our sense of belonging to certain groups. Your innate desires thus seek to emulate the experience of belonging by focussing instead on a group that you deem to be more healthy. This is how people turn to Japan.

This leaves open some questions. First, why is weebdom such a White, Western movement? This is because the globalist primarily targeted the White race, the Christian religion, and the Western nations. I say 'primarily' but I would go so far as saying that it only targeted this particular group --- after all, the same globalists advocate for 'Black pride', for 'Indian nationalism', for 'female independence', and so on and so forth. Thus, only Western males have suffered the loss of identity.

So why is it always Japan? In principle, any strong culture* would suffice for emulation, right? Effectively, a trade-off gets made here. The culture must not be too foreign, lest the illusion gets destroyed. Japan happens to hit that sweet spot. It is deemed a culture with a healthy in-group bias, yet it is sufficiently close to Western culture* to emulate the sense of belonging.

This also explains why weebs tend to be losers (no offense), as losers are even more impacted by the loss of identity. Not only do they live in a land that has been bombarded with self-hate propaganda and tidal waves of foreign invaders, they also don't fit in with their peers.

* When I say Japan is a strong culture, what I really mean is that the (((media))) portrayal is as such; when I say Japan is close to Western, I again mean the same thing. Globalist propaganda has caused the common perception of cultures to substantially deviate from reality. I am merely concerned with the perception.

K9Otaku @K9Otaku thoughts?
Yeah, ウィアブー, Weeaboos ...

Let us dig into that with the help of gasm theory.

Consider a pack of wolves. The alpha gets an alpha-gasm when he does something alpha-like (e.g. fucking), like a Chad, except it is natural and normal. Now the other pack members also get a kind of gasm when the pack gets to show its strength like during the hunt or when challenging a rival pack. Let us call that a beta-male-pack-member-gasm (it is a mouthful, I know)

In most societies these 2 things coexist. Tribal in-group stuff like festivals, distinctive dress, warrior dances and whatnot are designed to give non alphas a beta-male-pack-member-gasm. They are beta-male-pack-member-gasm masturbatory behaviors.

In the West, before WWII, there were no longer many things like that left. But there was one: military ceremonial, i.e. marching, displaying medals, having flags, uniforms etc. These things gave men a special kind of beta-male-pack-member-gasm that I will call a goose-step-gasm.

Everybody did it in its own national way: French, British, US, Germany, Italy, ...

Then, in 1918, Germany lost WWI. So, German males were goose-step-gasm deprived, because now they only had a small army (as per the Treaty of Versailles), they had been defeated, etc. Then the Nazis came along and they invented the ultimate goose-step-gasm masturbation club, the SA. In 1933, the German army had just 100 000 men but the SA 3 000 000. What did the SA do? March in the streets, wear bogus Nazi medals, had a uniform, flags, etc ... The best goose-step-gasm ever. The annual Nuremberg Nazi rally was the ultimate goose-step-gasm orgy.

Then Adolf confused masturbation with reality and thought that because he had 3 000 000 goose-step-gasm addicts at his beck and call, he could conquer the world. We know how this ended.

So, as a result, goose-step-gasm masturbation was forbidden in Western culture. For practical purposes, at least.

For example, the SJW police want to condemn Rittenhouse (even if he was acting in self defense) because the connection to SA goose-step-gasm masturbation is a little too obvious in his case.

Western males miss goose-step-gasming terribly because they have no other source of beta-male-pack-member-gasm. Even before WWII most other tribal traits of Western cultures had atrophied and goose-step-gasming was the only source of beta-male-pack-member-gasm for non-alpha Western males.

So, Western males are desperately trying to find a substitute. Some go Hare Krishna (much diminished now) and others go weeb. Most just LDAR.

As a male, you are unlikely to alpha-gasm. This has always been restricted to a minority, by definition. So beta-male-pack-member-gasming is absolutely essential to male mental balance.

Feeling strong as a group. We need it.

Weebism is a ridiculously bad substitute for that. The fact that so many go for it shows how desperate we all are.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
29,985
Online
290d 10h 38m
unsettling said:
modern western art is unappealing and terrible, the demographics that would have leaned towards related mediums like literature and comics a few decades ago nowadays turn to the east. there is also a lot of loser characters and misogyny in anime which makes it palatable for incellossuses; the soul of the author seeps through the story even if the writing quality isnt always the best, meanwhile western shows are overly concerned with presenting a formal image of themselves thereby losing out on creativity.
High IQ only Koreans/Japs/Chinks make good art nowadays. Westerners and everyone else are too retarded. Only good western cartoons are comedy or satire. No good serious cartoons.
Also the western cartoons are ugly af.
No good looking foids in em
 
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,847
Online
5d 15h 49m
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
5,410
Online
49d 19h 6m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
29,985
Online
290d 10h 38m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
Anime/Manga>books. I have done both. And reading philosophy/history books and shit grows boring. I only read 15 min a day just as a brain refresh no morr 30-60 min. That time is better spent on real fun(anime/manga/games).
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Legend
★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
3,734
Online
89d 22h 22m
You may be partially true however I will add some thoughts. I don't watch anime but I'm fascinated with East Asia and South-east Asian cultures. It's probably form of escapism for me but the reason is that Western and even modern 'Eastern' ( Russia ) culture is extremely gynocentric. They literally worship pussy. All revolves about pleasing of females. People judge you based on how you treat females. In previous times it was about God, community, fatherland etc. Now even in Church they bombard you with 'white knight' and 'gentleman' propaganda. Former soviet union is a matriarchal hellhole far worse than West with it's feminism. At least in Japan and China they don't worship females.
 
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
5,410
Online
49d 19h 6m
NorthernWind said:
You may be partially true however I will add some thoughts. I don't watch anime but I'm fascinated with East Asia and South-east Asian cultures. It's probably form of escapism for me but the reason is that Western and even modern 'Eastern' ( Russia ) culture is extremely gynocentric. They literally worship pussy. All revolves about pleasing of females. People judge you based on how you treat females. In previous times it was about God, community, fatherland etc. Now even in Church they bombard you with 'white knight' and 'gentleman' propaganda. Former soviet union is a matriarchal hellhole far worse than West with it's feminism. At least in Japan and China they don't worship females.
Wish I could move to Saudi Arabia quite frankly and get myself a trad wife to have 13 children with.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
13,270
Online
150d 1h 9m
Most modern anime sucks.
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
5,134
Online
55d 6m
A lot of popular anime have non-japanese characters and some popular anime focus entirely on non-japanese topics/stories
 
unuser

unuser

saudade dos cria que já se forão
★★★
Joined
Oct 6, 2021
Posts
1,255
Online
15d 20m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
This leaves open some questions. First, why is weebdom such a White, Western movement? This is because the globalist primarily targeted the White race, the Christian religion, and the Western nations. I say 'primarily' but I would go so far as saying that it only targeted this particular group --- after all, the same globalists advocate for 'Black pride', for 'Indian nationalism', for 'female independence', and so on and so forth. Thus, only Western males have suffered the loss of identity.
I don't know if you consider us Western, but weeb shit is also huge in South America and we too are being robbed of our identity. Actually our national identities have been attacked since way before Europe's and the US's were.

DepravedAndDeprived said:
So why is it always Japan? In principle, any strong culture* would suffice for emulation, right? Effectively, a trade-off gets made here. The culture must not be too foreign, lest the illusion gets destroyed. Japan happens to hit that sweet spot. It is deemed a culture with a healthy in-group bias, yet it is sufficiently close to Western culture* to emulate the sense of belonging.
Weeb shit does not emulate a sense of belonging. Weebs want to be Japanese but they know they aren't and will never be. So it actually remebers weebs they do not belong to the Japanese culture.

So your argument doesn't make sense.

What happens IMO is that most nations do not have modern cultural production depicting their own histories and cultures in a attractive, good and even heroic manner, like Japan has with animes. So weeb cucks watch it because it's cool and end up absorbing Jap culture, which in turn serves to bury their own cultures even more. But despite having absorbed Jap culture, they will never belong to it, so it creates a feeling of bastardization, emptyness or of identity crisis.
 
Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 9, 2020
Posts
4,479
Online
42d 8h 9m
I don't consider myself a weeb but Japanese games are so much better then western games

They don't have multiculture sjw gay bullshit shoved into them
 
happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
8,041
Online
124d 17h 8m
Has less to do with the dogshit you wrote and more to do with there being millions of hours of escapism material tailor made for genetic trash such as myself, unlike western media which is Chad and roastie worship only. I wouldn't be a weeb if anime lolis who say onii-chan didn't exist, and the more normie weebs wouldn't be weebs if it were less autistic like western cartoons.
 
M

Miles Morales

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 30, 2021
Posts
269
Online
4d 14h 12m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
Humans come with an innate desire to belong to a group. Throughout history, this desire saw itself fulfilled through tribe, region, nation, race, and religion. Globalism has changed this. The globalist movement has successfully sought to eradicate our sense of belonging to certain groups. Your innate desires thus seek to emulate the experience of belonging by focussing instead on a group that you deem to be more healthy. This is how people turn to Japan.

This leaves open some questions. First, why is weebdom such a White, Western movement? This is because the globalist primarily targeted the White race, the Christian religion, and the Western nations. I say 'primarily' but I would go so far as saying that it only targeted this particular group --- after all, the same globalists advocate for 'Black pride', for 'Indian nationalism', for 'female independence', and so on and so forth. Thus, only Western males have suffered the loss of identity.

So why is it always Japan? In principle, any strong culture* would suffice for emulation, right? Effectively, a trade-off gets made here. The culture must not be too foreign, lest the illusion gets destroyed. Japan happens to hit that sweet spot. It is deemed a culture with a healthy in-group bias, yet it is sufficiently close to Western culture* to emulate the sense of belonging.

This also explains why weebs tend to be losers (no offense), as losers are even more impacted by the loss of identity. Not only do they live in a land that has been bombarded with self-hate propaganda and tidal waves of foreign invaders, they also don't fit in with their peers.

* When I say Japan is a strong culture, what I really mean is that the (((media))) portrayal is as such; when I say Japan is close to Western, I again mean the same thing. Globalist propaganda has caused the common perception of cultures to substantially deviate from reality. I am merely concerned with the perception.

K9Otaku @K9Otaku thoughts?
They are lots of e-thots who like anime. This girl lives near to my home. She fixed her home and bought a car by just selling pics. She told me she likes Naruto(this was back before she got into that one year ago) and usually post it on instagram as well.
 
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
5,410
Online
49d 19h 6m
Miles Morales said:
They are lots of e-thots who like anime. This girl lives near to my home. She fixed her home and bought a car by just selling pics. She told me she likes Naruto(this was back before she got into that one year ago) and usually post it on instagram as well.
You gullible nigger.

"Yass my queen likes anime! She's so wholesum!" :soy:

That's all there is to it. They are whores that only want your money. Remove them from your life bro.
 
RejectReality

RejectReality

autist currycel retard
★★
Joined
Nov 30, 2021
Posts
190
Online
1d 16h 15m
Miles Morales said:
She told me she likes Naruto
n igga my grandma probably has watched Naruto gtfo doesnt count
 
M

Miles Morales

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 30, 2021
Posts
269
Online
4d 14h 12m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
You gullible nigger.

"Yass my queen likes anime! She's so wholesum!" :soy:

That's all there is to it. They are whores that only want your money. Remove them from your life bro.
My co-workers also like anime. yesterday one of them was reading manga in her phone. She is white, blonde and 22 yo. Even if she is a Becky in First World countries the JBW rule scalate her to Staceylite in terms of local SMV.
One ex classmate of mine was openly weeb. I'm not talking about those weebs who like mainstream anime like DBZ. I'm talking about a foid who watched Guilty Crown, Toradora and other hardcore weeb stuff. She still had lots of suitors and she likes BMHA despite being a succesful quality assurance.
In fact, during the custom party of HS around the 30% of foids wore non-mainstream anime customs.

Sure that weebs from 2009 were mostly losers but nowadays that isn't the case.
 

Similar threads

the virgin shepherd
Replies
7
Views
305
the virgin shepherd
the virgin shepherd
BlackpillCartel
Replies
5
Views
545
Izayacel
Izayacel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top