Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A priest-friend of mine is blackpilled from confessions.

TheLastandtheFirst

TheLastandtheFirst

Self-banned
-
While I was in college I was a very rigorous Eastern Orthodox Christian. I'm more of a Theistic Satanist now (I am openminded to realizing it's a cope...but I've had quite a few real spiritual experiences) - but I still view those experiences as formative. I'm friends with him (he doesn't know I'm a fucking Theistic Satanist who venerates Lucifer and Lilith, of course).

He's heard constant confessions from men about dating and lust, and heard confessions from women, and he's totally concluded that women are 100% causing the collapse of the West. This dude is married and has a kid, and his wife agrees with him fully; they've apparently had a lot of discussions about this and sadness over it. He's totally shocked by just how promiscuous women actually are and how it's the case that men in his parish aren't getting romantic experiences and that it's very obviously the case they are moving to hardcore forms of religion as kind of a frustrated existential response. His parish is getting tons of young men, no young women.

He was really bluepilled while I was in college and he was a subdeacon. He is 100% sexist and blackpilled now.

It's over.

Hat is he doing about it as a priest?

While I was in college I was a very rigorous Eastern Orthodox Christian. I'm more of a Theistic Satanist now (I am openminded to realizing it's a cope...but I've had quite a few real spiritual experiences) - but I still view those experiences as formative. I'm friends with him (he doesn't know I'm a fucking Theistic Satanist who venerates Lucifer and Lilith, of course).

He's heard constant confessions from men about dating and lust, and heard confessions from women, and he's totally concluded that women are 100% causing the collapse of the West. This dude is married and has a kid, and his wife agrees with him fully; they've apparently had a lot of discussions about this and sadness over it. He's totally shocked by just how promiscuous women actually are and how it's the case that men in his parish aren't getting romantic experiences and that it's very obviously the case they are moving to hardcore forms of religion as kind of a frustrated existential response. His parish is getting tons of young men, no young women.

He was really bluepilled while I was in college and he was a subdeacon. He is 100% sexist and blackpilled now.

It's over.

Sadly, even the church is a cucked shithole now, even if their own text literally tells them to put women in their place.

Also, coping Luci, as much as I like the fictional character, the dude believed that he could defeat the deity that created him.

That sin isn't pride, it's being a delusional bitch.

Why you abandoned Orthodox faith?

Stop being a satanist edgelord

What is Theistic Satanism?

Why would any young foid choose to be religious these days?

Foids will always choose the decision that allows them to be the most whorish. This is why we can't allow foids to make their own decisions.

MOST CHURCHES ARE CUCKS ....
GOD IS DEAD AND FOIDS KILLED HIM

Why would any young foid choose to be religious these days?

Foids will always choose the decision that allows them to be the most whorish. This is why we can't allow foids to make their own decisions.