Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A pretty latina kissed me

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
It was at the airport. I was sitting on a bench. Two pretty foids, one blond stacey one cute tanned black haired, sat nex to me. The black haired one looked at me and asked me where I was going. We talked for a while and realized we had to take the same plane. She was making a lot of IOI which felt weird to me as I never experienced this ever. When we were called to embark, she suddenly took me in her arms and danced with me. Felt weird but good tbh. We then took that plane holding hands. It was too good to be true. Then I woke up.

:feelsjuice:

i dream about going ER. I killed normies and feds.

Well, I've had worse dreams. The only drawback is it's depressive af to wake up affter that.
Dreams can be both rejuvenation and scary as fuck. But we don't feel rested unless we have these episodes. Prepare for way more and worse to come. As you age (I'm 40) as an Incel your dreams get far more detailed and vivid in all directions. God speed man !

It doesn’t even happen in my dreams buddy boyo.

Dreams can be both rejuvenation and scary as fuck. But we don't feel rested unless we have these episodes. Prepare for way more and worse to come. As you age (I'm 40) as an Incel your dreams get far more detailed and vivid in all directions. God speed man !
My dreams already are pretty vivid. I once had a terrific nightmare where there were people getting their face sliced and tortured, they were crying and begging for help. I myself was chained centimeters from their face, which was awful as I couldn't watch elswhere and couldn't do anything.

I need to learn how to lucid dream so I can live the life that I desire to live

These are my best kind of dreams tbh. You know it’s beyond over when you’re dreaming about something so normal and then you just wanna die when you wake up.

I recently had a dream about ripping a cunt's pants and shoving my dick into her hole.

It was at the airport. I was sitting on a bench. Two pretty foids, one blond stacey one cute tanned black haired, sat nex to me. The black haired one looked at me and asked me where I was going. We talked for a while and realized we had to take the same plane. She was making a lot of IOI which felt weird to me as I never experienced this ever. When we were called to embark, she suddenly took me in her arms and danced with me. Felt weird but good tbh. We then took that plane holding hands. It was too good to be true.

Then I woke up.

My dreams already are pretty vivid. I once had a terrific nightmare where there were people getting their face sliced and tortured, they were crying and begging for help. I myself was chained centimeters from their face, which was awful as I couldn't watch elswhere and couldn't do anything.
This is a hero fantasy dream. We always have these. I have gotten good at interpretation.

But the foid type dreams will become really detailed based on your past interactions with them however mild or intense. At younger ages, enough memories have not built up yet, but as we age they grow and get layered on top of each other. Makes for more intense and vivid dreams. I try to forget some and sometimes I am happy to have a night where I don't recall them. Most nights we can't recall or the memory dissipates quickly.

It was at the airport. I was sitting on a bench. Two pretty foids, one blond stacey one cute tanned black haired, sat nex to me. The black haired one looked at me and asked me where I was going. We talked for a while and realized we had to take the same plane. She was making a lot of IOI which felt weird to me as I never experienced this ever. When we were called to embark, she suddenly took me in her arms and danced with me. Felt weird but good tbh. We then took that plane holding hands. It was too good to be true. Then I woke up.

:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

All copes must come to an end

Low IQ response. It has been scientifically proven. I had one involuntarily a couple of weeks ago. The target now is to train myself to have them out of my own volition :bigbrain:
It works tbh. However I'm not really sure you get the same quality of rest when you spend your night trying hard to controle your dreams. Sometimes you just need the sleep tbh

Low IQ response. It has been scientifically proven. I had one involuntarily a couple of weeks ago. The target now is to train myself to have them out of my own volition :bigbrain:
No GrAycel. Let me clarify and add more to what I meant. It is not "Scientifically Proven" that people can fully control and implement (at will) Lucid dreaming the way you suggested. Not even close. And any method which forces it will likely cause you major health related side effects. I have doctors in my family who deal with sleep and brain disorders and I'm promising you that Lucid dreaming is dangerous when tried this way that you are suggesting. The best thing is whatever the brain naturally does. All these alternations lead to major issues. It is your assumption that is low IQ. Sorry Lil buddy.

Lol.
I dreamaxx too; recently, in many dreams, I lived a gigachad there and mogging basically all male characters.

Until I read that last line I was about to freak the fuck out.

CHRIST. I remember having a dream about having a gf a while ago. I don’t remember all the details but we were madly in love and it was the best feeling in the world. FUCK LIFE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

Worst part is when the feeling is so intense, you woke up in the middle of the night after you tried to sleep very fast hoping you'll return in the dream at the instant it was interrupted.

Its the same for me, my dreams feel so real and i feel and think like my real self while dreaming.

Omg so funny :soy:

Its the same for me, my dreams feel so real and i feel and think like my real self while dreaming.
Of course. And when we wake it takes a toll. It's an intense feeling. It's very weird thing, sleep study and neurology. Almost at odds with itself it would seem.

For example:

Without having these intense and strange REM stage dreams, the body doesn't feel rested.

But...

When we do have intense dreaming cyckes, when we wake we feel rested, but there might be an emotional cloud of sadness or happiness or some intense lingering feeling. I try to write down what I can remember. It's really interesting to sift through later on.

Omg so funny :soy:
CHRIST. I remember having a dream about having a gf a while ago. I don’t remember all the details but we were madly in love and it was the best feeling in the world. FUCK LIFE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.
I have had dreams where I am back in High school and there is a hybrid of a super cute white Stacy I knew in HS and a neighborhood girl who went to a different HS that at one time smiles at me and would say "Higheee" in a soft sexy voice. This dream always reoccurs and the two foids are merged together into one personality. It's so intense. And in some of the dreams I get to spend an entire lifetime with her. It's so sad and pathetic and deeply vivid, when I wake, I can remember parts of it for 2-3 days afterwards.
It works tbh. However I'm not really sure you get the same quality of rest when you spend your night trying hard to controle your dreams. Sometimes you just need the sleep tbh
Correct. And the "at will" control part is bupkus. Sometimes private clinic sleep doctors lie about this stuff to mess with people's pockets. It can be very dangerous to get the rest the body needs in any unnatural way.

I dreamed yesterday that I was flirting with a chinese girl (I'm learning mandarin chinese) and she was receptive and I grabbed her waist and things like that, but I almost didn't enjoy it because it fell short.

Of course. And when we wake it takes a toll. It's an intense feeling. It's very weird thing, sleep study and neurology. Almost at odds with itself it would seem.

For example:

Without having these intense and strange REM stage dreams, the body doesn't feel rested.

But...

When we do have intense dreaming cyckes, when we wake we feel rested, but there might be an emotional cloud of sadness or happiness or some intense lingering feeling. I try to write down what I can remember. It's really interesting to sift through later on.
Thinking about the dream and remembering details when i wake up makes me remember next dreams in more details. I wonder why we dream and why brain tries to forget everything once we are awake.

Animals dream also, i noticed my dogs sometimes run, bark or wiggle their tails in sleep. I wonder if its a mammal thing or everyone dream.

What artist made the picture in your avi

best post in this forum